The Leaders of Planet Cyrene recruitment before launch

Society
The Leaders Of Planet Cyrene
Potatoes Yes Yes
As we all know, Cyrene will launch in a few days. Were the second, how might I put it, Cyrene themed group. Were recruiting before the launch of Cyrene. So if you want to join, just apply. I'll accept all applications. Doesn't matter if your skilled or just a noob. I don't like the idea of one guy telling others what to do, so I leave the hunting, meetings, business, mining, etc up to the group members. Think of it like a democracy :)

you recrut for what kind of job exactly ? and if there is a payment how it will be handed ?

i think he created a society, thats for "Cryrene"
so he want miners, hunters and people whos gona hang on Cryrene Planet

if not ... im courious too :p

Didn't get what it's all about too until noticed the socname of the OP :)

I have a gut feeling that "The Leaders of Planet Cyrene" will get trampled over and stomped on by the crowds when the planet goes live. Won't be much "Leading" going on there.....

Good Luck with the SOC though. Hopefully it goes well for ya!

Menace

:yup:You pretty much got it right:yup:

:lolup:

"Cryrene" lol
+rep, I know it's a spelling mistake, but sounds like a good future nickname for citizens there that complain about bad loots or whatever may be :p. I like it :).

Edit: Just thought about it, maybe it's intended cause you put it in quotes? Maybe i'm out of the loop on an already created nickname lol, if so I feel dumb :p

Last edited:
Bump. Tomorrow is the big day :D:D:D:D:D:D

Cyrene is online:D:D:D:D

Back