Undo the ores dropped by monsters

Dennis blighter

Prowler
Society
Lost Renegades
Thanos Blighter Havoc
Re-implement the ores dropped by monsters

My suggestion is to give back all ore to all monsters before this "change" happened,
A redesign of ore/ enmatters for mining is prolly bad but can be good.

But in no way should it effect monster drops.

I regularly hunt drones, because gazz no longer drops from drones, i most likely wont hunt drones, and most likely wont hunt.. Wont craft, prolly wont mine.... So if the monster part doesnt get their NORMAL ore drops back, ill prolly be leaving and withdrawing what i have.

Fix the screw up is my suggestion for monsters.

Last edited:
hunters already had an advantage over miners in SO MANY WAYS.

Yet for some, that ore % broke even 90% of their runs.

Did it happen after the last VU? Because 2-3 days ago there were plenty of gazz in drones and iron in argos and cobalt in boorums, etc. Can't check now since went to Cyrene.

And yes, ores always were the main reason to hunt the mobs I mentioned.

EDIT: Ah, now I see this thread. Seems the things are largely screwed back at home.

Seems the things are largely screwed back at home.

What are you talking about, how can you say that statement with no evidence apart from a few people saying ores were not droppping?

I just logged off and my hunting was no different, and the argo's I was hunting were dropping iron.

Ok admittedly Ive no idea what drones are dropping atm :D

TBH I just thought loot was a bit s$it because everyone had pi$$ed off to the other planet and werent fuelling my loot pool lol :silly2:

Other than that, returns were not too bad at all.

My suggestion is to give back all ore to all monsters before this "change" happened,
A redesign of ore/ enmatters for mining is prolly bad but can be good.

But in no way should it effect monster drops.

I regularly hunt drones, because gazz no longer drops from drones, i most likely wont hunt drones, and most likely wont hunt.. Wont craft, prolly wont mine.... So if the monster part doesnt get their NORMAL ore drops back, ill prolly be leaving and withdrawing what i have.

Fix the screw up is my suggestion for monsters.

Adapt and hunt something else. Why is everyone trying to change the game to their convenience? There are no NORMAL drops the loot table is changing quite frequently.

Adapt and hunt something else. Why is everyone trying to change the game to their convenience? There are no NORMAL drops the loot table is changing quite frequently.

on drones, i constantly got 18-28% gazz return per hunt. just did a a run, no gazz, no erdorium, crap TT return, as if they just took the gazz return out and didnt replace it.

either way, when these monsters are known for these, and they take it away, it screws those mobs.

argos, used to drop iron at around 50% of TT in im told, now its aprox, 6% TT in

bloodz, please tell me how i can addapt to another monster that constantly drops an item of 25% of its return with MU higher than 112-120%.

if there is one ill take it, oh also keep in mind, it has to have about 300 hp, because thats all i can do.

they screwed so many things, im logging until i see a fix for drones at least/ or ill just log in and do nothing.

on drones, i constantly got 18-28% gazz return per hunt. just did a a run, no gazz, no erdorium, crap TT return, as if they just took the gazz return out and didnt replace it.

either way, when these monsters are known for these, and they take it away, it screws those mobs.

argos, used to drop iron at around 50% of TT in im told, now its aprox, 6% TT in

bloodz, please tell me how i can addapt to another monster that constantly drops an item of 25% of its return with MU higher than 112-120%.

if there is one ill take it, oh also keep in mind, it has to have about 300 hp, because thats all i can do.

they screwed so many things, im logging until i see a fix for drones at least/ or ill just log in and do nothing.

Yeah, another one trying to blackmail MA good luck. Drones got their loot changed several times I remember of suddenly looting lots of green paint of them instead of higher value cans. So what? As I said either you adept and find a mob you can hunt comfortably or you just quite or do something else ingame.

Yeah, another one trying to blackmail MA good luck. Drones got their loot changed several times I remember of suddenly looting lots of green paint of them instead of higher value cans. So what? As I said either you adept and find a mob you can hunt comfortably or you just quite or do something else ingame.

not blackmail, simply if they dont fix the screw up i leave because i cant/dont want to do anything else and thats where i got my fun.

adding paint, doesnt change anything, its just a low MU TT crap thing, taking gazz away and replacing it with "more" robot loot, effects drones heavily. thats all im saying. because no gazz/erdo, i cant/wont hunt them because thats why they were good.

now its just another low lvl mob with crap loot that u can gain dodge skills from.

I could see the drones having a periodic decrease in the amount of gazz its dropping since all the big bulk mobs are dropping a lot of it. I don't think changing it on argos is a good idea, so hopefully its just a temporary change.

adding paint, doesnt change anything, its just a low MU TT crap thing

Since you don't know anything about the game. Assuming a kinda stable long term TT return adding a low markup ressource will change a lot.

, taking gazz away and replacing it with "more" robot loot, effects drones heavily. thats all im saying. because no gazz/erdo, i cant/wont hunt them because thats why they were good.

So hunt something else. Did not read anything about Drones need to have gazz and erdo in the loot neither in the EULA nor in any law books. Who is hunting them anyways? Almost 90% of the former regulars on drones switched since the gazz markup dropped so much. Did anyone complain about this? Perhaps but the majority moved on and is hunting different mobs now. There are ways to do good in this game but you need to adept when MA changed something. That's how this game works. Play for some time and you will learn to accept this fact.

So what other mobs with stable average MU returns in the 300-500 hp range is there?

Sure, adapt and prosper, but the reason it's possible to even profit to begin with is the vast amount of people just pumping PED into mobs that are "ok". Kind of what happened when MA decided that a molisk mission was a great idea. All those that don't care about math but still don't want to TT their entire run have to go somewhere.

Since you don't know anything about the game.

i love when people say that. cuz you obviously know nothing of what i know.

either way this is a suggestion/wish, to place the normal drone loot for ore back. leave it at that.

SO what do u do i real life when changes occur? Treathening to commit suicide? There are other mobs, other planets....Just try to adapt

not blackmail, simply if they dont fix the screw up i leave because i cant/dont want to do anything else and thats where i got my fun.

adding paint, doesnt change anything, its just a low MU TT crap thing, taking gazz away and replacing it with "more" robot loot, effects drones heavily. thats all im saying. because no gazz/erdo, i cant/wont hunt them because thats why they were good.

now its just another low lvl mob with crap loot that u can gain dodge skills from.

A static game is a boring game

AS I ALWAYS SAY

I dont get this bad responses towards OP.
It´s normal, when you camp one mission mob, and its loot table is suddenly changed, you´ll get angry.

For me, as a miner, is good that gazz (and maybe iron too) has been taken away from drones. ROFL at its 113% mu.
BUt I would be surely pissed when this should happen in the middle of my mission.

Simply too many changes, rebalancing, vu´s, whatever ... in past weeks.

Go hunt attackers.

Well let's check the alternatives on Caly ? Hmmm Well there are bristles, ah wait there is no decent spawn untaxed. Beside that when everyone who hunts drones or argos is on bristles you have to put the spawn in pvp so hunters can fight for the next spawned mobs. Ah and prol'ly the MU on those will meet the same fate as Drones without Gazz. Dropping shit you can throw in the TT. Well Argos have some MU left a pity it is without iron not worth the effort ( well NO IRON is not exactly the right term, but getting less than 5% doesn'T cover it ) .
So Mollisk remains ah wait there is also no decent untaxed spawn - so seems i need to go to another planet. But why ? As it seems i am the customer and can decide if it'S fun for me to pay here for my enjoyment. When it's gone i don't need to adapt, i can well live without EU and depositing money here , i am the customer. So why would need MA to keep their customers, way too much people playing EU anyway it seems.

Propably all will be better in EU when just a few players are left, so UBER gear for everyone players finally got what they always wanted.

I dont get this bad responses towards OP.
It´s normal, when you camp one mission mob, and its loot table is suddenly changed, you´ll get angry.

For me, as a miner, is good that gazz (and maybe iron too) has been taken away from drones. ROFL at its 113% mu.
BUt I would be surely pissed when this should happen in the middle of my mission.

Simply too many changes, rebalancing, vu´s, whatever ... in past weeks.

I think some of it is to do with his two threads saying screw miners and crafters the ore rebalance is good but dont touch my loot, and then you have a similar response from people who dont hunt drones or argo's cause they are long past the noob stage saying screw you adapt or die.
This is very short sighted from both parties, if there is nothing for newer people to skill on cheaply calypso will die. If we keep having to give bits of the calypso economy to prop up a failing planet partner what will be left of what we have created with our peds over the years.

This is very short sighted from both parties, if there is nothing for newer people to skill on cheaply calypso will die.

CLD's all sold, I wondered how MA would nerf that investment. This change happens on the day Cyrene released, as a political aide once said "A good day to bury bad news".

CLD's all sold, I wondered how MA would nerf that investment. This change happens on the day Cyrene released, as a political aide once said "A good day to bury bad news".

Only that the launch of Cyrene actully turned out to be bad news too. xD Anyway Drones and Argos where just about the only mobs I hunted on Caly. If their loot is nerfed I won't hunt. Simple as that and there is allways mining. With mining my turnover is much lower than in hunting tho so enjoy the lower income MA. :yup:

Ahh, the rebalance...

So the redistribution doesnt affect just miners, also hunters.
(If u don´t know they almost completely removed Niksa and Durulium from Calypso just few days ago)

Ultimately all professions affected now.

Maybe Iron and Gazz drop from a mob on RT now, too.
:rolleyes:

350 ped hunt on argo and woooow 32 iron stones.. and no, i realy dont see that they did replace the iron loot with anything else..

bloody hell.. lucky i only need 600 more.. TY MA.. fucking greedy bastards...

Thank you everyone that supports me and everyone that undertands me.

And yes, i dont want to hunt on other planets, rock is retarded, arkadia is weird, next is stupid, and cyrene is of course bugged and i dont like it anyways

If they take gazz/ erdorium away from drones, it ruins my plans, my goals ect.

I thought planets were for the different themes also by the way, not force miners to mine on different planets for everything. If they are argueing fairness for their planet thats their problem, not the customers.

I hunt calypso because that is the game. If other planets are complaining, they need to advertise to get people on their planet to play. Not make EU be oh yeah planet partners want this, lets ruin the game in this.
Seems all they do is keep breaking stuff and never fix it, so fix drones.

BTW me and approx. 28 other low lvl drone hunters are no longer hunting them. Thats what i know about.

Was hunting the Elites today, and yay 20-25ped to kill one, and wait wtf 2ped in loot not just once but many times the loot was under 5 ped ,400ped hunts and 300ped back oh nice, then the decay bill, wow thx MA, did you nerf Levi too?

Last edited:
It's about time this happened. Mobs shouldn't drop large amounts of ores.

Back