Akbar's Travels - Planet Cyrene

Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Akbar's Travels

- Planet Cyrene -

I did a short visit for the opening of Planet Cyrene.
Here is a selection of pictures.
Enjoy.

ak_cyrene_00.jpg

Very nice pictures :), what did you think of it so far? Would you recommend me to go there at this current time? I heard its pretty buggy.. The big reason why I wanna go there right now is to get the TT items, however I have really bad luck. Went to space from arkadia, then had huge lagg. After that I got ctd, logged back in to game. And couldn't "T" back to arkadia space station, so now I'm stuck near arkadia space station in space rofl.

Contacted support, hopefully they will move me soon..

Nice pics, Akbar.

Sub-Zero, I'd recommend going to see it if you want to explore the planet. Don't count on a lot of features and missions working, and don't count on making mining maps or getting interesting loot. And if you can't stand bugs, don't go (I mean the programming kind, not the Zil'zik kind).

Nice pics, Akbar.

Sub-Zero, I'd recommend going to see it if you want to explore the planet. Don't count on a lot of features and missions working, and don't count on making mining maps or getting interesting loot. And if you can't stand bugs, don't go (I mean the programming kind, not the Zil'zik kind).

Hmm I might just go if I support can move me today. It's fun exploring new planets, and I saw on cyrene forum that there is single-spawn creatures which have very fast respawn rate after they are killed, this is perfect for grinding, but I might just sweat idk, might be fun to sweat some new mobs.

Edit: Support moved me to planet cyrene. Wtg support. :)
Time for some exploring.

Last edited:
Back