New Hunting Society Needs You!

toxinburn

Provider
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
Toxin SG Burn
Would like to first off thank you for taking time to read my post. My in game name is toxin SG burn, and I have been in multiple societies since I have started and so far none have quite fulfilled the things I want out of a society...so I decided to make my own. I have decided to name this SOC ~Disgruntled Depositors~ and I attempting to create a pure hunting society, with primary focus being on hunting mid-high level mobs as a team.

~DD~ will be all about working together to achieve goals as one, and to help one another get where we want to be with our avatars development. I am not looking for kids, scammers, or drama queens. I am looking for members that have at least a minimum of 100k skills. We will be a majority rules society. All team hunts will be dmg stack share and items shall be split equally, unless previously agreed upon another rule set.

Must be at least 17 years of age, and would like moderately active players. Some sort of voice chat software would be nice, but not required. I am hoping to fill the leadership positions soon and looking for serious players only that really want to work as a team and are able to deposit enough to actually hunt decent mobs, if you are looking for handouts then move along. I would eventually like to start promoting some events as well. Long story short if you got 100k skills or more and are playing EU to have a good time and possibly loot that nice item and spam the HOF boards in a drama free environment then I am looking for you.

I speak my mind and you are free to do so as well in soc chat. Stop by the society terminal and drop an application if you want to join up, and if you would like to chat with me personally before making a decision that is understandable, I will be checking this post frequently to communicate with anyone interested and answer any questions you may have as promptly as possible. I can also be contacted on Skype my username is toxinburn. Hope to talk to you soon, and again thanks for stopping by and reading my post.;)

Last edited:
So I guess you left NBK Elite now ;). Good luck with your soc toxin, was nice knowing you.

Would like to issue a change to requirements.

I have decided to make a minor change, that will hopefully change the minds of some that may have been interested in joining the society. I am doing away with the 100k skills to enter, however that being said it will be a requirement for rank of Captain or above. I really need some people with 100k skills or above to fill the leadership roles. If you are an easy going, die hard hunter then by all means put in your application I could use your help and ideas to lead this soc in the right direction.

I have noticed in many other societies, they all have some sort of rank system in place as it is just default with the soc setup, but the issue I have seen is that more often than not, the people in the higher ranks do not really have ANY say in the way the society functions whatsoever, this is to me RIDICULOUS. I want people that can be a Sergeant, a Captain, and Colonel and actually lead the privates and recruits in the right direction to achieving their goals as best you know how.

I will have monthly meetings as well with the people in the leadership roles to talk about the direction things should be going and actually want your input and will ALWAYS take it into serious consideration unlike many other societies. In turn we will have casual meetings with the entire soc as well regarding morale and what things should be done in order to please the most people.

So, long story short if you like to play EU and like to HUNT HUNT AND HUNT some more put in your app so I can accept you. If you feel like your current society is just too strict and want to be able to talk about any topic you so choose without fear of being kicked out, if you are sick of socs that say they work together and actually do not, if you just wanna have a soc to meet new friends that just want to have a nice relaxing loot fest without all the dramatic ass people, and lastly if you just want to be YOU then this is the place.

Why would someone want to be in your society? What do you have to offer?

What do any of them have to offer? I am trying to start a soc of adults that like to play eu without all the bullshit, and enjoy a good team hunt. I don't know of any soc that has something to offer in particular, what kind of question is that even? Are you looking for a handout? Should I pay someone to join the society? Lol that isnt going to happen...I want other people that deposit and have something to contribute....I don't need anything from anyone. I am only looking to band together others, that have been in a society that they aren't happy with for whatever reasons, or people that are not in a society and would like to help start one up from scratch...otherwise don't post here, you are just wasting space on a server hard drive someplace.

What do any of them have to offer? I am trying to start a soc of adults that like to play eu without all the bullshit, and enjoy a good team hunt. I don't know of any soc that has something to offer in particular, what kind of question is that even? Are you looking for a handout? Should I pay someone to join the society? Lol that isnt going to happen...I want other people that deposit and have something to contribute....I don't need anything from anyone. I am only looking to band together others, that have been in a society that they aren't happy with for whatever reasons, or people that are not in a society and would like to help start one up from scratch...otherwise don't post here, you are just wasting space on a server hard drive someplace.

I think he was giving you an opportunity to present your soc in a good light :)

Good luck.

I don't know your probably right.

Yes you are most likely correct....just took it in a negative way at first. So for that I apologize.

Let me revise some stuff here and make it simple and to the point.

Hi I have just started a new society, it's primary focus will be on hunting. I am looking for experienced and new players alike that enjoy a nice relaxed evening of kicking some mob ass. Interested players should know that, I am all about working together as a team as much as possible, you should be at least 17 years of age as well and of course no scamming or beggars allowed. Stop by the Society Terminal today and drop in your application. I really really need some people interested in leadership positions within the society as well.

Please include your skill count in the application, your date of birth, and why you believe you would be an asset to a new society. Once the society really gets going I will get us a TS or Vent server depending on what the society votes on and of course our own site. If you would like to help out with anything gimme a shout. You can find me in game my avatar name is toxin SG burn. By all means add me as a friend and get to know me first if you so choose.

I would like to also say this will be an English speaking Soc. I personally am in the Central Standard time zone, and can be contacted between 5-10pm CST in game or via the forums. I also do most hunting on Calypso, and Arkadia. I do however go everywhere else too just have the most luck in those two planets so I normally hang out on them. I am also ALWAYS open to suggestions and will implement a majority rules voting system on society decisions.

I have been in game since Dec. 15th 2007 and have alot of experience within the universe. I am always available to help out a friend in need and help to mentor the newer players in the society with whatever they wish to achieve. I hope to see the applications coming in soon. Good luck out there.

Back