RGA : Submissions thread

Sorted

i hope this time you will include it :)

Hello Bondrea...

Your global is already included - it is the very first entry in the list for May, as seen on page 4 of this thread, verified entries for May. So all good - you're covered!

Good luck for the draw!
Cly

Last edited:
Hello Bondrea...

Your global is already included - it is the very first entry in the list for May, as seen on page 4 of this thread, verified entries for May. So all good - you're covered!

Good luck for the draw!
Cly

seen it now, thx alot!

are my mining globals registered ? i see no confirmation messages as in the Reply´s before ?

Yes, they are registered

are my mining globals registered ? i see no confirmation messages as in the Reply´s before ?

Please feel free to check the lists on page 5 for August - I have already registered your globals.
As a general note, usually we ask for location and timestamp information to be included in your screenshots along with your global message, but I took a leap of faith and registered yours anyway ;)

I have not been acknowledging every item I registered since all it does really is lengthen the thread and you can always check to see if I've actioned anything by checking the registration for the individual months on pages 4 and 5 of this thread.

Hope that helps explain how I'm working and apologies if you've been feeling neglected :D

OK. cool. tyvm. didnt know that, but timestamp now included on the next ones:

and here my first double global: YEAHHHHHH

and here one of the bigger ones :-D ... was very overdue.

Last edited:
Aug 26 Longu HOF

attachment.php

Last edited:
322 ped Ambu

Sorry, forgot ambus at Nea's are automatically submitted!

Last edited:
my globals :3

i didn't get a screen shot because i just read about this but i have my entropia life. also i've only killed argos so maybe its automatically entered?

TYLQtW9.png

Back