Planet-Specific Patches
Integrated minor fixes for planet content into Entropia Universe:
Calypso
ROCKtropia
Arkadia
The Thing
Cyrene
Next Island
Visit each planet page for more information.
FIXED ISSUES

• Opening PED flow center ui in instances does not show infinite loop of loading anymore.
  • Made some improvements when teleporting into instances.
  • Window containing information that your gear is going to get un-equipped has been corrected, no gear is going to get un-equipped when teleporting from Foma/crystal palace to respective space stations.
  • Avatars are now able to teleport correctly to mothership or spacestation when mothership is in space safezone.
  • Fixed an issue causing the players to change teleport location when using the teleport chip confirm button.
  • An icon for "Set team target" action has been added
  • Fixed an issue preventing "auto clickers" in PvP. Use default action when right-clicking without a target. In most cases, the default action is Use Tool and the player will shoot if equipped with a weapon.
    !
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.
!

Originally Posted Here

Does that mean we can't autofire on the Hydra in PVP now?

No it doesn't, it has to do with a PKing issue (as far as I understood it, it basically gave you autoaim or something, even through things... not sure, someone that actually PKs more than once every two months should be able to give a better explaination hah)

Meaning that, when you previously right-clicked without a target, and had gun equipped, nothing happened (a.k.a you didn't fire your weapon and no reload), so you could easily just smash right button and aim at the targets general direction and wish for a lucky hit if he/she is moving a lot.
Now, you will just fire your gun and it reloads when shooting at air with mouse right.

If i understood correctly.

I'm not sure but I think now you can fire with your weapon in thin air if you press right clikc and are equipped with the gun

I'm not sure how it was before, you coulnd't shoot if you were equipped and right clicked in thin air?

I hope they didn't screw the "interact with target" action, meaning that if you press the next target button the closest mob becomes the target and then if you press auto-fire you move automaticaqlly to that mob if you have checked the interact with target option in Options

They deactivated right click in PVP. Now it will cost 10 times more to kill someone in PVP since EU isnt designed as a PVP game and 90% of shots will be lost in empty space.

Time for me to move somewhere else, I cant afford this money, lol.

They deactivated right click in PVP. Now it will cost 10 times more to kill someone in PVP since EU isnt designed as a PVP game and 90% of shots will be lost in empty space.

Except for those who actually can aim without using this? :rolleyes:

Seen tons of PKers complain about this and how it should be removed since it kinda ruins the PvP gameplay... now it is gone, so more actual skill is required

yes, its interesting what they did ... it used to be a good way to make sure you were in range and pointing at a mob to avoid wasting ammo.

yes, its interesting what they did ... it used to be a good way to make sure you were in range and pointing at a mob to avoid wasting ammo.

I suspect they they removed it mainly to make things fairer in the hub combat area of cyrene. We had allot of suspected auto clicker users, who were cleaning every one out in the combat room....now things will be more balanced and equal as it was intended in the Hub.

Except for those who actually can aim without using this? :rolleyes:

Seen tons of PKers complain about this and how it should be removed since it kinda ruins the PvP gameplay... now it is gone, so more actual skill is required

Thats working as you describe in games designed for PVP. EU is not.
My gun costs 500 USD + BBC and ammo. Its also very hard to find and I am not crazy enough to shot 90% of this money in air just to make MA happy.
They just switched to old style PVP which I know very very well only that costs will be 5 times bigger due to L weapons, more ammo spent and new amps.

I suspect they they removed it mainly to make things fairer in the hub combat area of cyrene. We had allot of auto clicker users, who were cleaning every one out in the combat room....now things will be more balanced and equal as it was intended in the Hub.

Exactly, it was asked by new partner and they conformed without thinking of old world..

remontoire, from what you are saying I don;t think you are very familliar with the following set of actions:

Set as target/next target ( set a mob at as target)
weapon Auto-use
interact with target
Loot the mob

When you press that combination in that order here's what happen:

The closest mob get designated as target
your avatar starts walking to that mob and it keeps firing when it is in range for auto-use
You can actually shot it manualy ( left click) when your avatar starts walking slow ( the auto-use range is shorter by 2-3 meters than manually)
Loot the mob

This is my basic playing since the beggining and it's a very confortable way of playing, I can even play succesfully with my Gamepad being in bed

Please try that:)

Also from different lecture on this forum I don't think many people map the loot action on a keyboard button, they use right click in the last shot, try that also, it's much easier and sometimes faster especially if you use a gamepad

OT: Can someone tell me if the avatar is still auto walking to designated target when pressinf fire/auto-use and have interact with target checked in the options?

Grats on what sounds like good fixes.

Please allow me to comment on your English, however, as it often doesn't mean (conventionally) what I think you want it to mean:

"Fixed an issue preventing "auto clickers" in PvP."
An "issue preventing x" normally means that x is desirable and that there is an issue preventing it! I cannot imagine that you WANT auto-clickers, however.

I actually mention this here BECAUSE the mistake is fairly harmless in this case, I think.

While welcoming a change in itself, I hope it is only a change based on specific areas, and not all pvp areas, as aiming on space mobs on the edge of gun movement could be an increased problem now ... we shall see.

Exactly, it was asked by new partner and they conformed without thinking of old world..

If I remember correctly the Calypso team has spoken about this as well... I think it was Charlie mentioning it ingame, that they were fixing it because a lot of people had been complaining about it.

pvp just got a bit better

remontoire, from what you are saying I don;t think you are very familliar with the following set of actions:

Nope, I tend to shoot most mobs manually. Of course, I use laser carbines most of the time. And yes, I usually loot with right click.

Well, that sucks about all the PvP aim.

I play on a laptop and when i pvp i kinda needed that right click otherwise i'd never hit with my slow arse laptop.

Can not afford a comp so i guess no more pvp for me :p

If I remember correctly the Calypso team has spoken about this as well... I think it was Charlie mentioning it ingame, that they were fixing it because a lot of people had been complaining about it.

Lol... They will see now how cool is to spend 1k peds per day doing nothing..

Before this VU when hunting mobs you could use right click on mouse and not worry about wasting ammo.

Now not only do we have MISS MISS MISS we also can waste ammo with right click shooting to thin air.

RIGHT CLICK SHOOTING REGARDLESS OF BEING IN PVP NOW WILL SHOOT WITH NO TARGET!!!:mad:

How much money does MA expect us to lose when hunting? 20% returns already!:(

Screw pvp, it's just fucked up hunting.

Before I could right click when a mob was getting low on health and if it died I'd loot it (or not shoot into thin air). Now I end up wasting ammo if the mob dies, especialy if I crit it and it dies faster than excpected.

As usual, MAs obsession with pandering to the minority of PKers has messed up things for the majority of hunters.

Ha, have fun with trying to right click people running inside vehicles. :laugh:

[*]Fixed an issue preventing "auto clickers" in PvP.

Translated: We got rid of a PVP exploit.

Time for me to move somewhere else, I cant afford this money, lol.

Translated: Oh Noes! How am I supposed to play the game if there's no exploits left! Time to take advantage of a beta version of something else out there!

Menace

People people, you really don't see my post? or if I am wrong please call me stupid

Let me say again, the right-click action was defined as:

1.Set the right-clicked mob/player as target
2.Auto move to target and auto-fire first shot when in range

Ok, this has been removed, so what? It's good for PVP but there is no reason for you to be mad about it because you can do those actions still by:

use the next target button ( this will set the closest mob as target)
pres fire ( if you have it on keyboard) or auto-fire
your avatar will start running to that mob and will start firing only when it is in range so it;s exactly like right-click before you don't waste any air ammo

and regarding the non-lootable PVP, this technique worked there also, when you press next target and the closest to you is an avatar and you are equipped with a gun your avatar will start shooting/moving to that avatar automatically, I don't know in space if it;s the same but I am almost 100% it's the same

Also the action to define a mob/avatar as target can be perfomed either by pressing next target action or by left click-ing the mob/avatar/vehicle when in cursor mode

further more, for you to recognize who is target a green triangle will stay over him, and when you have your aim over that another green-blueish triangle will appear

Geez am I the only one that know the controls of this game?:) Please try what I have above, it will make your life easier

Ok..
I never thought PVP will affect me that much since i usually only am in PVP area when in space.
That 'PVP' fix is harassing me now:laugh:

I tested the VU. Logged in, was at an outpost non pvp of course, right clicked and saw my gun fire in the sky^^

This week i planned to continue the rippersnapper mission i wanted to do for ages but due to the lack of decent spawn never bothered to do it seriously.

Since last week a spawn is there, i know i avd up to the 22may to do them.
I started it. With this kind of mob and hunting ythem with mindforce, best option is right clicking.

Guess it's not worth them to do them now..

My schedule is ruined, i won't make the rippersnapper chain due to this.
Gratz MA, sooner than i thought Diablo 3 here i come.

Translated: We got rid of a PVP exploit.

Translated: Oh Noes! How am I supposed to play the game if there's no exploits left! Time to take advantage of a beta version of something else out there!

Menace

Lol nub.. You really talking without thinking yeah, the first which will have to pay this bill is little nibs like you, it will be impossible for you to kill people like me from now on when you will miss 9 of 10 shots..

use the next target button ( this will set the closest mob as target)
pres fire ( if you have it on keyboard) or auto-fire
your avatar will start running to that mob and will start firing only when it is in range so it;s exactly like right-click before you don't waste any air ammo

You're assuming we like to use auto-move. Using auto-move would be worse then the current situation.

I see Mobs on my radar. Thanks for the fix MA!

(My apologies for changing the negative tone on this forum...carry on please.)

you use auto-move already when you press right-click, you just didn't knew it

also you don;t have to use auto move, just move as you like but when you agreed on what mob you want to kill the just set him as target and the press fire from keyboard or auto-fire, you can set him as target with next target if it;s the closest or with mouse click in cursor mode

Don;t know how you guys play but trust me, it's very comfortable this way especially for large spawns of small mobs like ripper-snapper or agos or things like that, it;s just a combination of 3 keys and boom the mob is dead and then another 3 keys and the next mob is dead, it's faster also

Oh, one other thing, I'm not sure you know how auto-move works if you started to auto-move to a target in order to shoot it, it that time you are running towards it or after you can move however you like except the forward button, you can even jump in that time, I see this in PVP like a bonus because you don't need to bother with targetting and shooting, you just need to rpess those direction buttons

After after your avatar is starting to shoot you can press the forward key also, basicaly all directions including jumping

Last edited:
you use auto-move already when you press right-click, you just didn't knew it

also you don;t have to use auto move, just move as you like but when you agreed on what mob you want to kill the just set him as target and the press fire from keyboard or auto-fire, you can set him as target with next target if it;s the closest or with mouse click in cursor mode

Don;t know how you guys play but trust me, it's very comfortable this way especially for large spawns of small mobs like ripper-snapper or agos or things like that, it;s just a combination of 3 keys and boom the mob is dead and then another 3 keys and the next mob is dead, it's faster also

Lol, you cant automove in a herd of falx or spiders..

Roni, in hers of Spiders or Falx I don;t think even you will survive, in those situation you need a tagger and instead of using right-click you just go to cursor mode by pressing space then click the mob you wish as target and the press fire button on keyboard

But seriosly my tehnique is better than using only mouse for all shooting, especially with herds of smaller mobs

Back