Entropia Universe 12.6.2 Release Notes

Well, this is my last post towards you.
You are talking about very simple situation where you aim something performing some move, I am talking about large pvp fights like in old times. Those averaged 9 of 10 shots lost. I dont care about shoting 1 minute (your one year budget), I am talking about larger pvp events of hour of fights with lots of people involved.

ok but you could also put the autorepeat for your weapon off, in those large pvp fights :laugh:

And they could adapt the zones where there can large pvp fights occur, to make it a non-issue. For example they could ban vehicles from the LG fortresses and/or make it indoor so theres less lag and such. Theres alot of options to make large pvp fights playable.

Well, this is my last post towards you.
You are talking about very simple situation where you aim something performing some move, I am talking about large pvp fights like in old times. Those averaged 9 of 10 shots lost. I dont care about shoting 1 minute (your one year budget), I am talking about larger pvp events of hour of fights with lots of people involved.

lol but you know whats funny? :)

When i look at your statistics in the pk hub - which is clearly not a large pvp fight like in "old times" - there you seemed to miss 9 out of 10 shots too.

Are you sure, i mean are you reallly reallyl realllllly sure that everything is alright with your perfectly shaped skeelz? LOL :) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok but you could also put the autorepeat for your weapon off, in those large pvp fights :laugh:

And they could adapt the zones where there can large pvp fights occur, to make it a non-issue. For example they could ban vehicles from the LG fortresses and/or make it indoor so theres less lag and such. Theres alot of options to make large pvp fights playable.

They could do alot of stuff if they would want but sadly they do only this sort of mindless stuff..

statement

Mindark, please come with a statement what is happening.

Or it is intended to be for the hub only or entropia wide.

Support gave a crap copy paste answer with the answer that its intended. Whats intended? the hub, or entire universe. Did'nt got an answer to my question, as usual.

I suck at real life skills. with the right click i don't need RL skills. If i would have had real life skills i would play a pvp game and not entropia. Don't say there are alternative ways, because they are too boring to even consider.

Entropia is about money and that's something people tend to forget.

For me it's simple, i can't play this game with no right click function. It's exactly the fuction i love in this game, otherwise it's crap.

So i have no other choice as to chip out and sell everything. It's simply not playable anymore for me.

So please Mindark, tell me what's going on so i know or i can keep playing this game or that it's going to be a withdraw.

Mindark, please come with a statement what is happening.

Or it is intended to be for the hub only or entropia wide.

Support gave a crap copy paste answer with the answer that its intended. Whats intended? the hub, or entire universe. Did'nt got an answer to my question, as usual.

I suck at real life skills. with the right click i don't need RL skills. If i would have had real life skills i would play a pvp game and not entropia. Don't say there are alternative ways, because they are too boring to even consider.

Entropia is about money and that's something people tend to forget.

For me it's simple, i can't play this game with no right click function. It's exactly the fuction i love in this game, otherwise it's crap.

So i have no other choice as to chip out and sell everything. It's simply not playable anymore for me.

So please Mindark, tell me what's going on so i know or i can keep playing this game or that it's going to be a withdraw.

but lets say you would hunt some normal monster (one that doesnt run or jump in a weird manner). what is so hard about it, when it runs straight to you and then stands infront of you, to shoot it and hit it?

but lets say you would hunt some normal monster (one that doesnt run or jump in a weird manner). what is so hard about it, when it runs straight to you and then stands infront of you, to shoot it and hit it?

you obviously have no clue what eco hunting is.

Too much whining and crying to quote and comment on.

Basically...I have been hunting all day and looting with no missed shots and I still hunt at a very fast pace...it's still very easy to do.

Once I finish with my hunting I will be heading to some PvP areas and see if I still have my aim like I used to since for the past 3 years we've had the right click...all I can say is...I'm glad that it's gone. Fix vehicles so that they are not hollow and can be hidden in, increase the recharge time of recalling vehicles to storage or something so that people can't safeguard their loot in toxic areas and things will be even better.

For all the people that played pre-vu 10...I'm not quite sure why you are complaining. We hunted with out the right click system then and all those ways are still there to hunt now.

Do I need to create a step-by-step guide for people to hunt mobs without missing shots using systems that we've had prior to vu10 and after?

If I wanted to play Diablo III style, I would have joined the beta. I want my FPS back.

Also right clicking with anything equipped (like mining tools) uses the tool or charge. Happy double-bombing...

Lol nub.. You really talking without thinking yeah, the first which will have to pay this bill is little nibs like you, it will be impossible for you to kill people like me from now on when you will miss 9 of 10 shots..

I may be a nub.....nib.... whatever.... But my dick's bigger than yours! :king:

Menace

No, I'm not a noob. I knew about the functionality of the Right-Click. I thought this topic was talking about the Left-Click function at first..

I never actually saw a point to Right-Clicking anything.. but that's just me, maybe I missed something; but I find it quicker to just Left-Click on the mob till it dies :)

~Danimal

Look man, we're all happy for you and all. But try not to be an asshole to half the playerbase. Nobody denies the improvement in pvp by this change, but seriously, it's costing heaps of money trying to loot a mob and having 3-4 shots because the animation is not over, the mob is sliding on the ground or on a slope or you or someone else already looted it.

Expert game designers call this mechanic change un-fun. Whatever makes the player afraid to do because negative effects when present out-weight positive effects must be discarded. Why the hell did they have to make right click shoot in thin air? We already had left click for that. Right click = left click?

Reactions: EMW
Update to Flush Out Old Codes or Integrate Codes to make EU consume Less System RAM and I will not have to run EU on VM?

FIXED ISSUES

• Fixed an issue preventing "auto clickers" in PvP. Use default action when right-clicking without a target. In most cases, the default action is Use Tool and the player will shoot if equipped with a weapon.

In aim mode, right-clicking on a dead mob during its death animation now sometimes leads to shoot on it, despite it clearly shows "Mob_Name Corpse". A new issue.

Assigning a key for "Loot" is not an option for me, as I have only 5 fingers per hand and my keyboard is already full of shortcuts.
So far I tried 2 solutions:
a) Unequip the weapon, loot and re-equip. Hunting is becoming very technical, we could also have a "/loot_now!" command to enter in the chat... :/
b) Wait until the corpse is still. I prefer this solution. It makes me wait 1 or 2 seconds after each kill, resulting in: less kills per hour, less fapping (natural regen), the two effects reducing my costs in EU. Hehe thanks. ;)

Okay, I can understand that the 1% of EU population plying PvP wanted a fix but why not disabling the feature in the PvP (no radar) zones only? Once again the regular hunter pays for the PvP? :scratch2:

Not considering the above issue, I can agree that the 'No shoot if no mob aimed' feature wasn't realistic, and I agree it can be good to remove it BUT in that case it should be fair to have us no longer MISSing 4 times in a row when shooting with a maxed-for-years Opalo on a 5m high Mob standing 1m in front of us. :mad:

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Please let us know if the above issue will be addressed by a mini-patch because this new statement is confusing: nobody knows if a change is a bug or not.

Okay, I can understand that the 1% of EU population plying PvP wanted a fix but why not disabling the feature in the PvP (no radar) zones only? Once again the regular hunter pays for the PvP? :scratch2:

It's worse than that. We didn't want the fix either.

It's worse than that. We didn't want the fix either.

I am going to assume you are not speaking for all PKers here since the majority of PKers I have seen comment on this issue (here or ingame) have been positive regarding this change.

I am going to assume you are not speaking for all PKers here since the majority of PKers I have seen comment on this issue (here or ingame) have been positive regarding this change.

You mean freeware nibs, those who dont plan to spend a penny on anything wanted. Those who spend shitloads on hi MU weapons, amps and ammo ofc dont want to waste those real money.

You mean freeware nibs, those who dont plan to spend a penny on anything wanted. Those who spend shitloads on hi MU weapons, amps and ammo ofc dont want to waste those real money.

then why spend shitloads on high MU weapons, amps and ammo if not to waste it?

is the only real objective to have the gear to look good, and once in a while 1 hit some guy laughing and patting eachothers backs telling yourselves how great you are at pk?

why not change pvp entirely then, just make it so that the avatar with highest ped card balance auto wins any conflict. problem solved.

if you want cheap pvp the hub is available on planet cyrene.

again, noone is forcing you to shoot your tier 8 felis at oil rig, while complaining that we run around fapping and dont shoot back, making the cost high to kill us.

its an interesting change to pvp, lets see how it levels out in 6 months or so. im sure there are both benefits and drawbacks to this, but overall im optimistic.

is the only real objective to have the gear to look good, and once in a while 1 hit some guy laughing and patting eachothers backs telling yourselves how great you are at pk?

why not change pvp entirely then, just make it so that the avatar with highest ped card balance auto wins any conflict. problem solved.

if you want cheap pvp the hub is available on planet cyrene.

again, noone is forcing you to shoot your tier 8 felis at oil rig, while complaining that we run around fapping and dont shoot back, making the cost high to kill us.

its an interesting change to pvp, lets see how it levels out in 6 months or so. im sure there are both benefits and drawbacks to this, but overall im optimistic.

With injection toxic all pvp areas this would be better and the problem would be solved.
Really I would like to see few like your going to the oil rig if you need to pay everytime you die.
Sure that if the oil rig were in the pvp4 no one of you go.

It is one thing to spend 600 - 700 USD (without ammo) over two months and other thing to spend it over one week. And ermik, someone needs to pay.

With injection toxic all pvp areas this would be better and the problem would be solved.
Really I would like to see few like your going to the oil rig if you need to pay everytime you die.
Sure that if the oil rig were in the pvp4 no one of you go.

if oil rig were in pvp4 the russians would close on you :)

It is one thing to spend 600 - 700 USD (without ammo) over two months and other thing to spend it over one week. And ermik, someone needs to pay.

ofcourse, its a huge difference and we all ( as depositers ) pay our part to the pool.

for a long time the "always be guaranteed to hit" feature of right click has balanced pvp to the "the one who lands first hit wins" wich could be seen as economical yes, but fun in pvp terms no.

i welcome this change, and many who like pvp does aswell, no matter if they are in ck or any other soc, fact is last day ive seen many old time pk´rs returning to the game.

if oil rig were in pvp4 the russians would close on you :)

Do me you are saying that your already not enter?
because you have so afraid of be looted?
All areas lootables pvp would be a good motivation for all who like PK.

Do me you are saying that your already not enter?
because you have so afraid of be looted?
All areas lootables pvp would be a good motivation for all who like PK.

the frequency in wich i visit pvp4 today would be a good indicator on how often i would visit a pvp4 rig yes. sometimes but most not likely very often.

im not afraid to admit that, and its because i dont borrow toys from my friends that often.

if you are interested in measuring pvp penis i suggest we meet at the hub.

anyway this is not the point of this thread, pm me if you want a hub fight.

the frequency in wich i visit pvp4 today would be a good indicator on how often i would visit a pvp4 rig yes. sometimes but most not likely very often.

im not afraid to admit that, and its because i dont borrow toys from my friends that often.

if you are interested in measuring pvp penis i suggest we meet at the hub.

anyway this is not the point of this thread, pm me if you want a hub fight.

You do not frequent the pvp4 is economical because you do not go when you are killed.
The second is that it is very easy to go to the oil rig and abuse the bubble that you have 30 sec or so and nobody can kill the time that you use it to try to catch any oil without wasting ammo or anything that is true.
And since you mention so much the HUB... There you pay for each time you die, why dont you want it the same way on the rig?
It wouldnt be economic for you each single day, right?
Thats what I mean, you got a big moth, but when there's the time to fight, you are never present because in the end, its not eco for you to shot and pick oil.
You are already forgotten why you changed soc?
I recall it was for the oil, and you changed because everyone else was shoting you and you just looked for the easy way out, picking oil without shoting. Admit it, its the truth.
I'd like to see how many of you would go to the rig if you had to pay for each time you'd get killed.

I'd like to see how many of you would go to the rig if you had to pay for each time you'd get killed.

If it kept out all the vehicle nibs, mobtrainers and people with 110hp who think they can pk because they have a tiered lr53...I would gladly pay for toxic shots at the rig :)

Back