FYI: Ancient Greece & NeoPsion implants

Svarog

Slayer
It turned out that it works the same way as in Cyrene's Hub - you don't have to re-implant it as long as you don't log out or disconnect while in AG. After leaving AG you have to relog for the implant to reappear in the inventory (implanted).

It certainly not the news but I just figured it out and want to share with other slowpokes :)

It turned out that it works the same way as in Cyrene's Hub - you don't have to re-implant it as long as you don't log out or disconnect while in AG. After leaving AG you have to relog for the implant to reappear in the inventory (implanted).

It certainly not the news but I just figured it out and want to share with other slowpokes :)

Yes, but if you do stay there for any amount of time, you will have logged out and it gets ripped out and reinserting costs double :(

Well, it's still a bit of relief for those who usually don't have disconnects. I used to stay in AG for days so had no chance to discover it, but yesterday for the first time left it on the same day after 10h+ long cyclops grind fest and was amazed today to see the implant inserted.

Is it still the same for The Thing on RT ?

I am surprised to hear this, because when I asked a few months ago here, someone said the bug had been fixed, and the 4 Ped fee no longer applied.

Obviously nearly everyone will stay long enough in AG or The Thing to log out.

So did you check that it does need to be re-implanted if you do log out (and Remontoire, is your post still accurate?)

Back