Jimmy Inno walking out of a bet, not paying

Status

Jon Moe Snow

Provider
Society
Why So Serious
Jimmy Inno came to rig today and pvpd with me for a while

he knows i am a fairly new player (1,5 months) and told me I die like a 141 hper

I told him he can hit me 141 hp hits and if i die ill bet him 10k on it outside of the game

He did and hit me 350 dmg to kill me, My hp is over 150

Now he is saying he won the bet and i died "like" a 141 hper when in fact i have 150+ hp

I never expect to get that kind of money from Inno but just letting yall know whats going on and how he is.

Last edited:
Jimmy Inno came to rig today and pvpd with me for a while

he knows i am a fairly new player (1,5 months) and told me I die like a 141 hper

I told him he can hit me 141 hp hits and if i die ill bet him 10k peds on it outside of the game

He did and hit me 350 dmg to hit me, My hp is over 150

Now he is saying he won the bet and i died "like" a 141 hper when in fact i have 150+ hp

I never expect to get that kind of money from Inno but just letting yall know whats going on and how he is.

So fucking whaaaaaat!!!

So fucking whaaaaaat!!!

Well for one I think people should be careful as he can't be trusted for his words and will take any chance at angleshoot instead of being honorable. That's what =)

I witnessed everything and i think Inno wasnt prepeared Moe has so much HP this fast.

Well for one I think people should be careful as he can't be trusted for his words. That's what =)

toughen the fuck up and stop being a whiney little fuktard, or best you just leave game right now!!

toughen the fuck up and stop being a whiney little fuktard, or best you just leave game right now!!

Well after reading some of your previous posts I am not surprised and I guess you're still upset cause you aim like a monkey at Akmuul lol.=)

But it's ok, this post was meant for people with common sense... You can write w/e you feel free to write.

He just nothing with out that sga 2000

One more think this guy don't deserve not a ped :wise:
Inno you already lost moe have 150+ HP already :)

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Well after reading some of your previous posts I am not surprised and I guess you're still upset cause you aim like a monkey at Akmuul lol.=)

But it's ok, this post was meant for people with common sense... You can write w/e you feel free to write.

yaaawn, if youre going to have a second ava at least be honest sunshine, no one has pwned me at akmuul!! just stop trolling and grow a pair!

Raging niblits. See, you can chip in skills, but not experience.

He just nothing with out that sga 2000

One more think this guy don't deserve not a ped he is big traitor :wise:
Inno you already lost moe have 150+ HP already :)

I was about to write, should have known not to make a bet with backstabber traitor aimless rocket noob =)

I wonder if the ban hammer will come to these two for openly admitting to gambling within the universe where that is "Strictly" ( I say that VERY lightly) forbideen. Be interested if mods talk the talk and walk the walk, and if Ma will do the same to protect their rules they so hardily and so recently reiterated in a huge thread right over "THAT WAY"
------->>

Reactions: EMW
I wonder if the ban hammer will come to these two for openly admitting to gambling within the universe where that is "Strictly" ( I say that VERY lightly) forbideen. Be interested if mods talk the talk and walk the walk, and if Ma will do the same to protect their rules they so hardily and so recently reiterated in a huge thread right over "THAT WAY"
------->>

Please note what I wrote, the bet was IRL money not peds or inside entropia universe. I've read the EULA and plan to always follow it.

OK I think I need a little defence here.

How it happend is he told me he had 181hp,

I said well you die (here die means you seem like you have less hp and die easy) like a 141hp.

He said bet you 10k.

I killed him with a 100hp shot and a 250hp shot.... and a 141hp would die like this..... same as many others :)

he started getting all angry and telling me I lag to much and then telling me I am lucky etc....

here is Screenshot to prove it:

END OF STORY PAY ME OR STFU

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry to everyone that has to put up with reading this rubbish

I am being called a tratior cause I left pkck for BA, there was a few reasons that I dont think everyone should be bored with. but one of them was the drama.... as above you can see what I mean.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Apologies again all that have to bother reading it.

Please note what I wrote, the bet was IRL money not peds or inside entropia universe. I've read the EULA and plan to always follow it.

screen shot adds to the fact your a massive lying troll lol!! pwned all round :laugh:

To be honest the reason I posted was not to get money out of Inno-

But have him printscreen himself from the bet as I have global messages soc and team chat on so i didnt get chance to printscreen the whole thing - butjust take a look at his OWN screenshot.

Just to proove that Inno is a angleshooter, first of all he denied to not have accepted the bet.(When I he pmed me asking for money i said you didnt even accept the bet? And he claimed he did and won)

And his screenshot prooves my point... second of all >I< would bet only if it was a serious bet and not just crap talk like normally id make a bet only if I would know I win as I access my hp rate / gear and inno does not in detail

So it's pretty clear that Inno IS in fact an angleshooter and just trying to hussle people for money. Personally I know you don't bet 10k into open air and hope to get payed.. but i posted this when Inno pmd me asking for 10k and said he won the bet.

And when he says I am angry and all that, i let inno kill me to prove him wrong. when in fact hed been tryin all night to win rig and died over 20 times just solely to me.

POINT PROVEN. gl

Last edited:
I am being called a tratior cause I left pkck for BA, there was a few reasons that I dont think everyone should be bored with. but one of them was the drama.... as above you can see what I mean.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Apologies again all that have to bother reading it.

No apologies needed, i just read that guys crap in a bad mood to start with lol 8)

i need to get myelf banned from forum again so i dont respond to such shit! :laugh:

yaaawn, if youre going to have a second ava at least be honest sunshine, no one has pwned me at akmuul!! just stop trolling and grow a pair!

I wonder who this guy troll on about second ava :scratch2:

Oh how come? Inno handing out money to EMW and you to post retarded comments? Wouldnt be surprised

dont know the guy never heard of him or met him! but yeah i agree, this thread has only taught me you are a massive bellend with several avas!!! lol

In Canada bets are "Outlawed", in other words, the courts don't recognize them as legally binding, so in Canada you would be told;
So fucking whaaaaaat!!!

Reactions: EMW
dont know the guy never heard of him or met him! but yeah i agree, this thread has only taught me you are a massive bellend with several avas!!! lol

N this guy keep saying several avas Humm he most be drunk n see double :scratch2:

oh, and one might wonder why I did a post to begin with...

Well Jimmy said hed make one if i dont pay him =) so it was just to show him I HAVE NOTHING to hide.

isn't gambling, including but not limited to betting, against the terms of eula or tos?

If I understand what you guys are talking about, I would go killing myself :lolup:

This is the most BS thread ever. Someone knows how to paint his face black :laugh:

OK I think I need a little defence here.

How it happend is he told me he had 181hp,

I said well you die (here die means you seem like you have less hp and die easy) like a 141hp.

He said bet you 10k.

I killed him with a 100hp shot and a 250hp shot.... and a 141hp would die like this..... same as many others :)

he started getting all angry and telling me I lag to much and then telling me I am lucky etc....

here is Screenshot to prove it:

END OF STORY PAY ME OR STFU

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry to everyone that has to put up with reading this rubbish

Hey with that weap, I can die like a 141 too and i only have 113!
*fistpump

Wanna bet 10k i can out screenshot you?
:D

Tippin'

Well, Moe, it looks like you died the same way a nib with 141 HP would have died, even though you are a nib with over 150 HP. You also are a nib who can't read very well. I guess that comes with being a nib. So my advice to you is to keep coming to the rig, and maybe we will teach you something. Your move-to-target-tango that you overpaid for doesn't make you any less a nib, nib.

I bet this thread will be closed soon...

Oh, crap... wait a sec... :eyecrazy:

Status
Back