Paranoid theories about how MA is screwing us

Oh, you should add the list of conspiracy theories about me! :yay:

Ones I have seen myself (or heard others say):
1) Nighthawk works for MindArk (because he is Swedish, because he posts info quickly on forum, because he remembers info said earlier by MA officials that whoever read the post and formed a conspiracy theory did not read, etc).
2) Nighthawk is Kim.
3) Nighthawk is Charlie.
4) Nighthawk is Kim's brother.
5) Nighthawk does not work for MindArk but have connections to them.

I am sure I missed some, but those are ones I have seen... none of them are true, as far as I know :silly2:

Remind me to rep you more often... :laugh:

1) Nighthawk works for MindArk
2) Nighthawk is Kim.
3) Nighthawk is Charlie.
4) Nighthawk is Kim's brother.
5) Nighthawk does not work for MindArk but have connections to them.

All of these are definitely true!

My personal theory is that Girts is secretly a disgruntled MA employee who is trying to take the ship down inside out. We all know that the avg return is above 90%, imk2 is way above 100%, and he will not succeed.

MA is on loose

MA is on loose against my society. MA is actively punishing my society because we dared to confront the Establishment, all the decision they took were meant to remove us from major PVP player roler.
Including what they did to PVP last update, removing RMB and vehicles.

PS: I will honor my debts to the end or I will die trying.. :)

someone banned said:

Just for the record:
That person admitted to making his own conspiracy theory, complete with absolutely zero proof whatsoever and then proceeded to get folks to discuss and try to get them to believe it. That was why it got closed. There's quite enough anti-MA stuff floating around without someone admittedly making stuff up.

girtsn, the mods recognize that this is clearly meant to be a joke thread. So I've moved it to the fan fiction section.

BTW, I heard that MA has a big dial marked "loot" that they tweak at every meeting. :wise: :hammer:

joking aside,
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...annot-participate-what-level.html#post2570916

Almost a year later... and still no reply. Hard to believe that it is taking MA so long to come up with answers to a few simple questions...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/2574483-post81.html
07-17-2011, 21:58
Ok enough is enough, I am waiting for a response and will publish it as soon as I can. I'll lock this thread until I have it ready for you.

The best way to prevent people from believing in theories is to hold those up to ridicule, so Smilgs is clearly a MA agent :D

girtsn, the mods recognize that this is clearly meant to be a joke thread. So I've moved it to the fan fiction section.

Oh... do they, now?

BTW, I heard that MA has a big dial marked "loot" that they tweak at every meeting. :wise: :hammer:

Seriously John... MindArk runs a BUSINESS. If MindArk needs more money, why wouldn't they have a "dial" to adjust their business income if needed? Other businesses do it all the time by adjusting prices to the market, or to adjust to inflation, etc...

:wise:

And under the veil of jokes, some guys are trying to hide the real issue of EU/and problems created by MA.... we do see those things in politics, and wall street...

EU being a real cash economy... I'm not at all surprised to see the same thing here too!

My (very old) theory: we are only 200 players, and MA generates fake Globals with random names to makes us believe this game is actively played. :laugh:

Sometimes standing at Twins watching the crowd of silent zombies I think that MA pay all these people to convince me THE player I'm not alone playing this game.

Sometimes standing at Twins watching the crowd of silent zombies I think that MA pay all these people to convince me THE player I'm not alone playing this game.

Hmmm, check again your payslip before posting such things. Don't you see
Mindark PE AB - Underground Avatars Dept.
Jarntorget 8
SE 413 04 Gothenburg
Sweden
on top of it as all of us?

My (very old) theory: we are only 200 players, and MA generates fake Globals with random names to makes us believe this game is actively played. :laugh:

Not only that, they also made bots to post on this forum. These bots take random bits of texts, and try to post them in a way that makes sense. Off course their first tries were huge failures (r4ttex and Legion), but now you can't be sure if their is a real person behind the keyboard anymore or if it's just another bot created to illusion of activity.

Not only that, they also made bots to post on this forum.
The goal much easier and realistically achievable by allotting this job to patients of mental hospitals. It's a win-win: MA doesn't have to pay anyone and the patients get therapeutic effect from socializing. The level of paranoia and ravings on the forum is the most eloquent proof of this theory :)

Reading about stories of UltimateBet and Absolute Poker, makes you wonder. Btw, was there ever a claim in-game messages have to be true? Does the player even have to exist to create a message about him globalling/hoffing? Who would notice if that wasn't the case?
Creating avatars just to give them HOFs and then withdrawing all PED to the company bank account ?
COME ON ! You must be joking...

If you believe your tt return includes all decay and you're profiting, it is beautiful for turnover. If you're losing... Not so much :)
Decay is beautiful!

Added #11 to #17, thanks for the inputs! We are getting closer to truth.

And under the veil of jokes, some guys are trying to hide the real issue of EU/and problems created by MA.... we do see those things in politics, and wall street...

Oh, oh, I got another one!

Infinity01 is actually hired by MindArk to post 3-4 new conspiracy theories each week. 25% of them are true while the remaining 75% are not only false, but as weird and illogical as possible! That way, anyone who reads them believes all of the theories (including the real ones) are just paranoid ravings :yay: :dunce:

* post something negative about MA on forum and end up with bad loot for weeks.

Post a log on PCF and MA will give you better loot to make the economy look better.

* MA said they don't favour any players... but they didn't say anything about a
lot of players are punished with bad luck forever...

Well I can claim those 3 as mine.... #1 & 4 has been excluded.... #5 .... i'm not sure of it yet...

But I for one would support/or nominate you as an information liason officer btwn MA and the community ...although at times you become a bit arrogant about your intelligence..

EDIT: I see remontoie is reading this thread.. he is a suspect lol :)

Haha... I was going to reply to Nighthawks post saying that you are even claiming that I'm somehow in cohorts with MA... I really can't see what I'm being suspected of? Over half of my posts are about things I don't like about the game, about the things I think MA is dragging their feet on or things they should do but still haven't.

Haha... I was going to reply to Nighthawks post saying that you are even claiming that I'm somehow in cohorts with MA... I really can't see what I'm being suspected of? Over half of my posts are about things I don't like about the game, about the things I think MA is dragging their feet on or things they should do but still haven't.

Oh, you are removed from my list??
.... and now safe!!

Back