NeoPsion 55 and 10 Implant decay tests

Now, if the case were that absorbtion is correct and valid, then when new implants come with higher absorbtion rates, this may act as an amp for MF.. Like an eco amp to make the chip last.

Indeed, and that is how I think it will be. 4% implant will make the chip last 2% longer as it would take 96% of the decay instead of 98%. Since they changed the inserter decay to only 2PEC I bet (L) implants are not far away either :cool:

Result is: the chip decays 98% of previous value (before this update), and implant decays 2%.

Actually, I have seen people say that chips decay the same, so I think they added 2% decay to all chips then removed implant static decay and made them absorb those 2% extra instead :)

If there will be new chips with higher % value then for sure they will be saving markup on chips. That is how it wokrs now.

Yeah that is what I have been trying to say in the other threads about this but no one believes me :laugh:

TT decay would be the same, but more of it would be on the implant so you would save PED on the markup of (L) chips using it (while no effect on unl) :yay:

I cant tell you how many times i went over those results and never saw the TT was only 21.99 .. I will go back to killing things now.

:ahh:

Bones

I cant tell you how many times i went over those results and never saw the TT was only 21.99 .. I will go back to killing things now.

:ahh:

Bones

:laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

(...)
Actually, I have seen people say that chips decay the same, so I think they added 2% decay to all chips then removed implant static decay and made them absorb those 2% extra instead :)
(...)

Those few i have tested actually decay less (98% of decay before the update). Wierd... could you test it also?

Falagor
:bandit:

Back