Free Warp flights! Happy Birthday Mandie!

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
:yay::cheer::yay::cheer::yay::cheer::yay::cheer::yay::cheer::yay::cheer:

:birthday:The birthday girl is one year old today! :birthday:

mandie_611176.jpg

To celebrate this joyful occasion, The crew of the Normandie would love to welcome you aboard for an entire week of free scheduled flights! That’s 23 Warp speed flights, heading out to every planet during the course of the week!

The flights will begin as of tonight, Sunday the 1st of July, and run for 8 days.

You can come aboard and partake in as many of the warp flights as you like. Or feel free to enjoy the party atmosphere, skill as many repairs as you wish, or chill out with a glass of champagne in our VIP lounge.

We also have an exciting event running at the same time as this event -John will set a prize of 3 months crew subscription or 100ped - to the person who refers most passengers to our ship during this week, passengers need to name the person who informed them for it to be counted.

To get on board add John Black Knight to friends list via player register, or Join one of our planet side boarding teams.

mandie1.jpg

Please check out our schedule here.
Ships code of conduct.
VIP flights will be charged at standard rate.

PS. - all existing subscriptions will be prelonged by 10days for free !!!

Last edited:
Congratz b'day gurl and Mandie crew :girl:

Happy Birthday to Normandie :yay::yay::yay:
Just ask Normandie will land in planet border and everyone fly down to planet or land in SS and everyone tp down to planet?

Happy Birthday to Normandie :yay::yay::yay:
Just ask Normandie will land in planet border and everyone fly down to planet or land in SS and everyone tp down to planet?

Both, we arrive at the planets atmosphere border so those wishing to fly out can, and then go to the space station for those who would prefer to tp down :)

:D

:birthday: Happy Beerday Mandie:) :drink::wave::banana::pic::dj::birthday:

:birthday:

I want to join the free warps too.
I'm currently on Rocktropia.

:birthday::cheer::dunce:

GZ to Mandie and to the whole crew which is careing about her :)

:birthday::cheer::birthday::cheer::birthday::cheer:

WooT for Mandie & all the crew. Great bunch of ppl :grouphug:

:cheer::birthday::cheer:

Happy Birthday Mandie!! Great service and great crew, may you continue for much much longer!!:bowdown:
:beerchug::popcorn:let the party begin!!:grouphug::headbang:

might take one of those warps and visit ole calypso once more :D

:birthday:

Happy B-Day!

:cool:

Happy Birthday Mandie - I hope you got a nice gift :D

Wow what a night!

So great to meet so many new passengers, and to see all the familiar faces. Hope you all had a blast, and cant wait to meet many more tomorrow :D

:cool:

Happy Birthday to Mandie! Sounds like an exciting celebration, hopefully I'll have time this week to come up for some of the action. :D

Got some great pics of each night so far, will get them up at the end of the week :D

Back