!!!Mo's Mining Musings presents Wacky Warp Wednesday!!! FREE WARPS in July

Uncle Mo

Dominant
Stupid American. Only Speaks One Language.
Society
NIB Down
Luri UncleMo Nightshade
Greetings fellow Arkadians! It's my turn to give back to the community and I thought instead of a contest, why not just give away some free warp travel to all. I have rented the MS Bismarck every Wednesday for the month of July. We will depart Arkadia at 2330 MA time to Calypso and return to Arkadia at 0000MA. I know that there are several players complaining that there are few scheduled warp services during peak NA times so I hope this event will come in handy for some of you.

I sincerely want Entropians to gain knowledge about how the space system works and I don't want you to travel unprepared. So here's some rules for the event. (I'm talking to you n00b!)

1. Subscribe to my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/lurinightshade (This will wave the 5 PED fee)
2. Like and reply to this video with your full Avatar name to get on the guest list!
3. You must watch the instructional video located at www.efa.ms. This video will explain the basics of warp flight and it will give you a tour of a mothership ahead of time. Also it wouldn't hurt to watch Episode 20 on my Youtube channel describing what repair skilling and mothership piloting is all about. (Sorry, no piloting until we get to know you some)
4. Be prepared to pay for Mindark's planetary entry fees that range from 2 to 7 PED. Do not come aboard the ship empty handed. Again Mindark charges fees to reenter their planets so bring enough PED to cover your individual costs.

During and after the flights we will be offering guided tours of the MS Bismarck and show you some of the inner workings. Afterwords I invite you to join us for some repair skilling. For this you will need an RK-5 repair tool and at least 50k Welding Wire. A few of us crew members will supply these at current market rates for those that forget (22PED for an RK-5 plus 50K Welding Wire). This is an excellent way to build up engineering and repairing skills.

Finally I invite you to join us on our Mumble chat channel. You will need to have the Mumble client installed (www.mumble.com) and then simply click on the 'Mumble' link on www.efa.ms, type in your Avatar's name and your good to go. Mumble is a really great voice chat program and I've come to prefer it over Teamspeak and Ventrillo. You will be able to chat with myself and Sakuba, owner of the Bismarck and many of her crew. Many of the AHR DJ's frequent here and we've built a nice community so far. So if you have questions or just want to chat, hop on Mumble and introduce yourself!

Enjoy the event and please tell your friends! Again flights will occur on July 4, 11, 18 and 25 starting at 2330MA time at Arkadia! The Bismarck will return from Calypso shortly after 0000MA. Once you've completed the above requirements, please look for me at Celeste Quarry/Arkadia and Twin Peaks/Calypso and get in my team. All aboard!!!

Back