Question: Favourite Vehicle?

entropian12

Provider
Just wondering what was your favourite vehicle. I have every vehicle, and SPEAR MK1 seems to be the best both for land and water (obviously not for air). It is economical, fast and quite cool!:yay:

CDF Utility Helicopter is the best :)

(sadly, I do not own one and never will)

I like the chopper. Has a bit of a special feel :)

Among all the vehicles I own (sleipnir, gungnir and artic choppers, hoverpods, quad, valk, spear and lancer) my favorite is still the one I acquired first - Sleipnir mk2, the most obedient and universal of them all.

most favorite vehicle - my avatar's own two feet! No oil or decay needed.

I also liked riding around on wild snablesnots back pre-vu 10. It was a bit difficult to stay on em, but if you gathered enough of them it wasn't too hard to stay on their backs for a while.

Last edited:
Favourite?... hmh, the hoverpods are the most silly so i'm gonna go with that, a hoverpod (any).

I think I've owned or tried most at some point but my favourite and the most fun has to be the hoverpod :D

Quad for interplanetary ( try doing that with sleipnir) , sleipnir mk2 for mining, hoverpod for fun!!! Spear comes a close second in the fun factor but not there ..yet.

Mothership :D :D :D Skills are awesome :cool:
Second would be my purple tank, just cause its cute :laugh:
Third would be the MK3 hoverpod - its super quick and great fun!

Last edited:
Most interesting and fun I think is the helicopters, but also like driving around in my Valk. mk2 or enjoy the fun of driving down a steep mountain with my humvee.

Without a doubt the hoverpod. :)

A broken one that's used solely as a storage box.

Back