FYI: how to save yourself in pvp4

MIND

Prowler
Society
Project Society
Sebastian Kamstiesboy Kamsties
i know this is an expolit so if you use it, not my fault if you get banned.

i dont know if this has been fixed but if you go to chugs hideout and talk to the android you will talk to the android.

now on the last thing you talk with she will kill you so here is the thing.

you can keep this under anything (the chat for example) and when a pker is atemping to kill you in pvp4 you jjust press the button and you will NOT be killed my the pker but the android so you wont loose loot.
sorry for bad english

What if you get a HeadShot with Tango?:silly2:

haha ...thx for sharing

I dont go to pvp but i like the idea to share know bugs!!

its vry old... long time ago you were able to do it in space also...

its been reported plenty times and nothing happens ...

and tbh kinda lame to say " how to save yourself in pvp4"

so ill neg rep you for that,

PS. the recall button is enough "cheat" you dont rly need anything els.. pitbull + quadwing..gl getting looted just recall your damn pitbull with loot and take off in a quad.. exploit free and 95% safe

Last edited:
oki while we are at it i will bitch a little more... how MA fucked up lootable pvp-.

pitbulls and quads are so damn overpowerd... no fun pice of shit-..

and on that note we have that. stupid ass "protective bubble" you get when you login and TP..

that damn buble lasts atleast 30 sec.. = if you TP on somone you can just close Entropia universe down if you run it in windowmode..and you will logg out safe...just login again and see if the "pker" is there.. if he is..just close it down... same can be applyed to space if you are chased by a pirate...

press "R" to auto drive ,, close the windown down and your quad will travel until you logout.. 100% safe..

im just so pissed cuz MA have destoryed evrything that was great with lootable pvp ;)

PS!!! MA removed the righ klick thing was a rly bad move..as the cost to kill with vehicels are way to high as it is alrdy.. and making it even better to hide in your destroyed pitbull its just bull shit..and thats why there is no pkers left to roam around in pvp4..its empty..just look @ that guy from nextcons he can hunt there... he would not be able to do it IF the pvp system worked with atleast some Ammo in the loot..but now NOTHING! so blowing 6-15 ped and get nothing...

and last.. a little FU to MA that only makes this shit game even worse

Last edited:
its vry old... long time ago you were able to do it in space also...

its been reported plenty times and nothing happens ...

and tbh kinda lame to say " how to save yourself in pvp4"

so ill neg rep you for that,

PS. the recall button is enough "cheat" you dont rly need anything els.. pitbull + quadwing..gl getting looted just recall your damn pitbull with loot and take off in a quad.. exploit free and 95% safe

i understand your -repping and i didnt know that this has been reported before. if i knew i wouldnt have posted this and i posted it to say that this exists and dont use it or you will end up like mary jane

Never even crossed my mind that was possible, kinda funny :laugh:.

Maybe it's just me but pvp 4 was loads more fun before VU-10 and vehicles, for me at least. Was lots more about cat and mouse, and less about exploits and stuff even though exploits/bugs happened some vu's.

Pity really, never even go there these days.

tested and appaerntly the RX doesent kill you anymore :scratch2:

The RX bot in Chuggs is not the one that kills you.

Same Neg-repped. Exploiting is exploiting and telling others to use it instead of writing support case is wrong :wise:

tested and appaerntly the RX doesent kill you anymore :scratch2:

(This is a general comment about the RX and not the "cheat")

I guess if it kills you or not depends on how you have done the mission chains (from the Mad Prophet). Back in the days, I saw a lot of people gotten killed by the RX (probably because of clicking on it blindly); I didn't get killed once (and now when I click the RX nothing happens at all).

..just look @ that guy from nextcons he can hunt there... he would not be able to do it IF the pvp system worked with atleast some Ammo in the loot..but now NOTHING! so blowing 6-15 ped and get nothing...

This guy was here before vehicles and never had problem with PKers, this guy have now only skills to take muluk down solo, because of it u see me lot... i want old times too, MU was much better. Next time better u gather fact first before u start bitching about not be able, k ?

Last edited:
(This is a general comment about the RX and not the "cheat")

I guess if it kills you or not depends on how you have done the mission chains (from the Mad Prophet). Back in the days, I saw a lot of people gotten killed by the RX (probably because of clicking on it blindly); I didn't get killed once (and now when I click the RX nothing happens at all).

if you have finished the mad prophet mission, you will not be killed by the rx unit at chugs, but if you have not finished a large portion of the mad prophet chain the rx unit will kill you.

the npc that kills you in the crater will kill you indiscriminately regardless of finished missions

oki while we are at it i will bitch a little more... how MA fucked up lootable pvp-.

pitbulls and quads are so damn overpowerd... no fun pice of shit-..

and on that note we have that. stupid ass "protective bubble" you get when you login and TP..

that damn buble lasts atleast 30 sec.. = if you TP on somone you can just close Entropia universe down if you run it in windowmode..and you will logg out safe...just login again and see if the "pker" is there.. if he is..just close it down... same can be applyed to space if you are chased by a pirate...

press "R" to auto drive ,, close the windown down and your quad will travel until you logout.. 100% safe..

im just so pissed cuz MA have destoryed evrything that was great with lootable pvp ;)

PS!!! MA removed the righ klick thing was a rly bad move..as the cost to kill with vehicels are way to high as it is alrdy.. and making it even better to hide in your destroyed pitbull its just bull shit..and thats why there is no pkers left to roam around in pvp4..its empty..just look @ that guy from nextcons he can hunt there... he would not be able to do it IF the pvp system worked with atleast some Ammo in the loot..but now NOTHING! so blowing 6-15 ped and get nothing...

and last.. a little FU to MA that only makes this shit game even worse

that is why our team ended pvp

i know this is an expolit so if you use it, not my fault if you get banned.

I don't see why it would be an exploit. Your just being very creative in using a feature MA have provided.

Are you sure it's an exploit?

I don't see why it would be an exploit. Your just being very creative in using a feature MA have provided.

Yes , you are using game mechanics als intended. Just delaying the intended effects...

I see no reason to neg-rep unless one was using the "cheat".

Now, the best way to have MA fix the bugs is to make them public on a forum, otherwise the bugs are just recorded then forgotten. The thread title and the discussion about it may attract MA eyes on the problem and fix it, if they consider that they have a chance to make more money having it fixed.

i am sure it is because you should be killed infront of the RX and not in pvp4 so you can save your loot and thats why i have never used it exept saying that i will kill myself in twins and making the RX command kill me

Same Neg-repped. Exploiting is exploiting and telling others to use it instead of writing support case is wrong :wise:

i have allready written a support case and i thought the public should know that if you use this you WILL get banned

Back