SELLING: Maddox IV Tier 5, Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6

Xarkon

Young
Society
VIRTUAL LEGENDS
jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla
Hello!
I have some weapons for sale as I am not able to hunt as frequently as I would like.

Both quite powerful non-SIB weapons.
Damage enhanced, the Tier 5 Maddox IV is amazing - I have hunted the likes of Proteron, Osseocollum, Eviscerators and Longtooth etc with this fully damage enhanced. Un-enhanced, it is just as versatile a weapon for lower end mobs too such as Molisk and Argonaut.
The Starkhov I originally bought as a longer Ranged weapon after I sold my Marber, but realised it's true power once I started using it.

For a closer look at the Stats of these two weapons, here is a chart.
Row 1 is Damage enhanced,
Row 2 is Non enhanced,
Row 3 is Damage enhanced,
Row 4 is Non enhanced,
Row 5 is an Apis to compare a more commonly used weapon.

caw3s

Click here to see Weapon Compare if Image Tag Broken

Again, the reason for selling is I haven't had a lot of time to be active the past few months, but still enjoy playing so am throwing a lot of my gear back into rotation for other players to get the most out of.
If you wish to purchase - feel free to add me on Player Register and PM me when you see me online. Alternatively, shoot me an email at thexarkon@gmail.com or find me on Facebook facebook.com/XarkonScylla and drop me a line.

I cant remember the exact price I bought the weapons for, but they are negotiable. (Serious offers only)
The Maddox IV I would like around TT+1400 PED for. Only 10 x Tier 5 Maddox IV's have sold and none higher tiered, with an average of 1416.72 PED buyout price.
Starkhov AS-117, I would be asking around TT+700.

Prices are negotiable, so come have a chat :)

Thankyou.
Xarkon Scylla.

Last edited:
Back