HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

It seems that Mod LP100 is doing the job much better that ppl thought. Gz on you achievements.

Last edited:
Nice! gz
Ever thought about streaming ? Would be sick to see, for us anyway 🤣

Nice! gz
Ever thought about streaming ? Would be sick to see, for us anyway 🤣
I tried for some runs, but too much effort and I would be in any case streaming boring grinds on the same mob, messi stream is way more exciting than my boring grind ever would be

I tried for some runs, but too much effort and I would be in any case streaming boring grinds on the same mob, messi stream is way more exciting than my boring grind ever would be
he doesnt stream anymore, only Eve does, sometimes or sincros and elaina. too bad we have just puny streamers and the pro's aint

he doesnt stream anymore, only Eve does, sometimes or sincros and elaina. too bad we have just puny streamers and the pro's aint
That's why I don't bother watching people stream. Its mostly just boring sweaters wanting you to farm points for them. Didn't know Eve did it. Will have to give him a watch one day

That's why I don't bother watching people stream. Its mostly just boring sweaters wanting you to farm points for them. Didn't know Eve did it. Will have to give him a watch one day
I asked Eve sto stream e few times and he did. Its awesome to watch pro's at work not just puny hunters.

nothing in loot so got to try impress with some nice round numbers :)
only 5 combat profstandings left to old-time max out (and kind of difficult at this point)

index.php

nothing in loot so got to try impress with some nice round numbers :)
only 5 combat profstandings left to old-time max out (and kind of difficult at this point)

index.php
You're such a noob decay dispenser :laugh:

never saw how they worked even if they were just in tt

Old time decoys cost 1ped? 10ped? They were expansive to use. But mobs would attack them for like 30 seconds. You could kill almost any mob by chaining decoys. Fun times!

@smilgs, borrow my Lacerating 11 chip for a week and that one is done. Welcome to use my %30 whip skill ring and my whip if you want to try that one…

I been skilling decoys forever and you are higher than me 😭

Last edited:
2022 is not great loot / hof wise so far for me, so some significant numbers at least :)
  • 1.05M skills (1M April 2021)
  • 1100 attributes (1050 December 2020)
  • 5 pages of 10k+ skills (4 pages April 2020)

index.php

was not the last, got another one from mul hir :)

and, completed my gorgon perfected armor finally (featured a bit in the screenshot :) )

i think 250k dont cover materials... probably 300k

Back