Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Andreso Black Highland
    Society
    Kingsajz
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does the car value change in real life based on whether the car is being used as a taxi or for entertainment.
    Yes i does, in both cases it get older and cheaper
    but not in this game, each year new, better iteams comming but the old one still keeping their price.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mannanan Mac y Lir
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeSkywalker View Post
    I've been wondering about this for some time i.e. what the price of mid range to top end armour and weapons is likely to be in the not so distant future.

Considering price is mostly controlled by MA as they control drop rates and stats of items, the question then is where they want prices to be?

If MA are really gearing up for a mass expansion of the player base, what would they want prices to be at?
    I made posts like this in the past. I'm happy to see many UL items a lot lower in price now, I hope the trend continues.

I'm happy to see MA adding more planet partners and dropping more L and UL items from all planets, the more the merrier imo.

I hope they drop A LOT more efficient UL SIB items and introduce more L items to drive prices on L and UL items even further down and make the game more affordable for more people to play.

I guess a lot of people are happy I am not the balancing manager
    > For Sale: Stuff <

Oni
    Society
    Skillin' Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I hope they drop A LOT more efficient UL SIB items and introduce more L items to drive prices on L and UL items even further down and make the game more affordable for more people to play.
    Not necessarily disagreeing with your post in general (I partly do and partly don't), but I'm not clear on why globally driving down MU makes the game more affordable to play. Excluding rare MU that goes to MA (like CLD purchases), the average player has a profit/loss of 0 PED on markup. Any markup one person spends, another person gains.

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Images
    The game is already affordable, nobody is saying you have to hunt the biggest mobs ingame 10hrs a day. There's plenty of armour&weapons to hunt smaller mobs for a cheap price.

They could force the price of mod merc down to tt but they'd still be plenty of players unable to afford to use it.

Having high price equipment is good for the game. +500kped for a foeripper is bad but so is +100ped. MA just need to find the right balance, and imo they're getting pretty close.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6