Achievement: just white ..

Uber GZ Leeloo, I have spent many K tt paint myself and only up to lvl 8 now... dont want to know how much was spent to get lvl 50:eyecrazy:

Thank you all, impressive feedback I got from everyone!

really good timing.. the MU on white is almost nothing these days :)

:painter: buying white at TT value for skilling :silly2:

Grats LeeLoo - I'm not sure how many people realise what an amazing achievement this is :eyecrazy:

thank you Oleg, in fact I didnt knew / wasnt sure too but the replys and gratz on this thread show me that a lot of ppl do!
Amazing effort, a well deserved gratz :beerchug: but be careful I'm catching up, i'm at level 2 now ;-)

haha! way to go ! :wtg:

Congratulations!!!!!!! I've always wanted to get into coloring / texturing, but it's a hard field to get into these days, plus I'm broke :)
(BTW, you should update your signature :silly2:)

:wise: thank you and good point!

Gratz !!

I m looking for coloring a T-shirt in white, I need your service please. My name in game is Pagon Eon Dorf. I would like meet you. Thank.

contact in game established :)

Never paint anything. As I understand, skilling is completely "manual", paint-bleach-paint-bleach - without any "autoshoot", "autoclick"?

Even if with (L) BP books - paint only - this is most hardcore skilling what I know then.

Impressive.

yep exactly.. its a pain sometimes to skill it and always switch the inventory pages and split stacks , after painting always have to put back the item into the colorer fields :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

And you always get back 90% TT and maybe a color enhancer while paying decay towards skills.

yes. or you could say a constant loss of 10% paints tt value. (plus markup if you payed any)
Big big graz LeeLoo! :yay:

That last % was hard :eyecrazy: but you finally got it! :painter:

Remember the time when you considered starting coloring and I advised against it... :tongue2: :ahh: :dunce:

:grouphug:

ofc I remember :tongue2:
and you been right.. it is a hard & expensive profession :tongue2:

Gratz, in about 10 years or so I should catch up to you :)

just keep going! never give up :ahh:

Uber GZ Leeloo, I have spent many K tt paint myself and only up to lvl 8 now... dont want to know how much was spent to get lvl 50:eyecrazy:

Cant tell^^ and I guess thats good :ahh:

A huge achievement, congrats!! :yay:

I have a nice lot of paint saved up so I know who I'll be calling on when I decide to play again ;)

wow amazing 195 gratz!
thank you all thats unbelievable!!!

[h=2]These 195 members say Gratz to LeeLoo Faith : xxx[/h]

Wow... u got too much free time to play lol... Congratz :laugh:

Bah! I beat you in animal taming :laugh:

Big gratz, Leeloo. awesome achievement :yay:

jay:)

Back