!!SCAM!!: http://www.entropiauniverse.net84.net/

[Scamm] Ped for dollars/euro via Paypal.

Hi,
A guys (who have the same first name of character from a book who fly with wield geese) is trying to scamm you by buying ped and giving you euro or dollars by paypal at Twin. He will surely give you some dollars or euro, but after the trade he will ask it back at paypal. So don't trust him.

2Lc7H.jpg

(Sorry for my lame english)

Just curious.. Did you test the water? :confused:

Beware! The scammer may also ask for Paypal account details as well, and scam you there too!

No honor amongst thieves (round 2)

I actually think I will send friend requests to obvious & verified scam accounts and ask them endless questions about everything I can think of... If you guys join in they should be quite busy soon ;)

Well Sbi, I concur, time to start asking some MAJOR question to these scammers as to who it might be.. After all this idiot is now starting to get "Copycats" of himself and they're trying to use different ploys to separate players from their Ped.

I mean If I had a list of who these scammers are... I would be grillig them and saying, "Look, if you cooperate, we won't report you as a scammer, but we want this guy caught. We want even you the people scamming others to have a say in the matter, and to defend why you do it."

After all if someone knows something about this, they definitely should"Squeal" like a pig, and tell the community who it is... Frankly there is no honor among thieves and crooks, but if they want to keep um, it might be time to really start reporting these people and get them all eliminated from this game..

I'm not saying all people are bad.. Just saying the real scum are those who violate Rule 8a, and try to pass themselves off as someone they're not.. If they had passed themselves off as a police officer in real life, they would be arrested for impersonating a police officer, and in fact the same here goes for MA, they should seriously police their accounts more and make sure there is nothing going on...

So yeah let's grind this guy down till he gives up in frustration or tries to report us.. I mean he's now going to have to be very careful where he treads.. cause now he's in a pit of rattlesnakes, and he trapped himself there.. and He can't blame MA for it either.:wise:

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

Loot tracker?

Some guy lurking around under the PA New Arrivals teleport like a troll under the bridge apparently asking random people if they would like to try a new loot tracking software. I scanned him and appears to be a brand new player.

Him: hey
Him: interested in a entropia hunting tracker?
Me: tracker?
Him: it helps you track your decay , your profit , your loss etc
Me: got one of those on entropia tracker :)
Him: we made new one
Him: and are promoting it
Me: ahh
Him: it works for crafting , hunting and mining
Me: cool
Him: you can make a 100 ped or 200 ped donation , but its optional
Him: so you can try it for free
Me: ok
Him: http://www.mediafire.com/**********************
Me: thanks ill check it out
Him: ok
Him: ty
Him: i hope we get a nice tracker with players help
Him: if you use it for 1 week we give you 10 euro paysafecard code
Him: have tried it ?
Me: nope
Him: will do ?
Me: new player?
Him: now
Him: no*
Me: alt account?
Him: ...
Me: I scanned you, you're a brand new player
Him: yes i know
Him: the ... means yes
Me: ahh
Me: why the alt account? wouldn't you gain more credibility from using your main account?
Him: maybe , but i prefer keep it in secret
Him: lol
Me: why
Him: you never know what can happen
Me: why would something happen? if you're making software to track entropia, you should get credit where credit is due
Me: and if I see you post on PCF I might give it a try
Him: well , i have my reason for dont do that
Him: so thats why im using new ava
Me: so if this is legit you wouldn't mind my helping you promote your software on the forums right?
Him: i prefer keep doing it myself

[Morde Rex Tooth] hey
interested in tracker for the game ?
it tracks all you do , profit , loss , decay etc

[Donnie Charlie Gloom] what wrong with tracker that is advertised?

[Morde Rex Tooth] nothing
but were promoting our new tracker
we give 200 ped after 10 days using it

[Morde Rex Tooth] http://www.mediafire.com/-------------

[Donnie Charlie Gloom] how i use .rar?

[Morde Rex Tooth] you can descompress it
you open it and the tracke is inside

[Donnie Charlie Gloom] my anti virus, say it might not be safe when scanned

[Morde Rex Tooth] lol
its safe
you cant say im scamming without trying it
and its impossble that antivirus say its not safe

[Donnie Charlie Gloom] everything i download is scanned
ok it auto install after i decompress?

[Morde Rex Tooth] it doesnt install
its portable

and now the top ten reasons to have a gold card:
coming in at number one through ten, viral software.

Anyone checked the bin in a sandbox ? I bet it's some trojan from a script kiddie construction kit...

maybe is for real a software that does that!!!!!
should be nice if someone has the time and the tool (a spare pc, partition...etcetc) to test it.

maybe is for real a software that does that!!!!!
should be nice if someone has the time and the tool (a spare pc, partition...etcetc) to test it.

tbh the circumstances are fishy enough not to trust the software. Why should anyone providing a legit software act like this ? Or did i miss the irony tags ?

Last edited:
I submitted a support case about it yesterday. Link is gone today.

I can confirm that the avatar in question has been permanently locked.

Thank you for submitting the support case and helping us make Entropia Universe safer for everyone.

Thank you for submitting the support case and helping us make Entropia Universe safer for everyone.

Can you just permenently ban this person's IP address? I am sick and tired of seeing the same scam over and over by different avatars. Before he was advertising some website for us to log into that asked for our gold card information so he could "credit" our account with PEDs. Just ban this stupid moron's IP already!

~Danimal

Can you just permenently ban this person's IP address? I am sick and tired of seeing the same scam over and over by different avatars. Before he was advertising some website for us to log into that asked for our gold card information so he could "credit" our account with PEDs. Just ban this stupid moron's IP already!

~Danimal

Don't most ISPs assign their customers IP addresses dynamically from a ISP specific range? All the ISPs I had did so.

Don't most ISPs assign their customers IP addresses dynamically from a ISP specific range? All the ISPs I had did so.

Yes you are correct, however, every computer has it's own unique IP that can not be changed.. this is how the ISP identifies their customers.

~Danimal

Yes you are correct, however, every computer has it's own unique IP that can not be changed.. this is how the ISP identifies their customers.

~Danimal

No Dan, sorry, that is not the case. The least changeable thing when it comes to how a network sees a computer would be the MAC address of the network adapter. However, that is not how ISPs identify their customers. Nevermind, I don't want to derail this thread.

Edit: MA could put code into the EU client to calculate an identifier from the hardware configuration the client is running on and ban certain identifiers. The criminal would have to change part of the hardware to be unbanned.

Edit: MA could put code into the EU client to calculate an identifier from the hardware configuration the client is running on and ban certain identifiers. The criminal would have to change part of the hardware to be unbanned.

Thats not half bad idea ;)

but then again mac addresses can be changed also..

Strange Friend request! Maybe scammer.

I apologize in advance if this is something I have not been aware off.

But I got a strange friend request just now. Someone that has the avatar name with "Suport" (wrong spelled) and "Entropia".

strange_support.jpg

Does anyone know anything about this?

strange_support1.jpg

Some more fun....

Last edited:
There have been several threads about this and similarly named avatars. Your suspicions are correct.

he is back, just after hof got invite

'Suport -Entropia -Promotion'.

Please bann hammer asap

why are they not locked/closed by MA? :confused:

Maybe they locked them but didn't remove them, so they are still in the list... Would explain why new accounts seem to be made quite often.

IP ban could also not be possible if they use a proxy server, I think? Dunno how that stuff works tbh :laugh:

Back