Google listed nextisland.com as a reported attack page? :S

sorry, just a little joke about him calling for one thread with "baseless accusations" to be closed while at the same time making them himself in another thread :)

I didn't call for a thread to be locked, I asked why it wasn't. There is a difference. Now maybe learn the diff, I made no accusation. In that other thread accusations are being throw around with nothing but "I heard" and "he said" being thrown around.

Also, thank you for just admiting that was a personal attack aimed at me with absolutly nothing to do with this thread.

I didn't call for a thread to be locked, I asked why it wasn't. There is a difference. Now maybe learn the diff, I made no accusation. In that other thread accusations are being throw around with nothing but "I heard" and "he said" being thrown around.

Also, thank you for just admiting that was a personal attack aimed at me with absolutly nothing to do with this thread.

one thing they didnt teach me in ancient history was that after the fall of athens the sophists moved to Saskatchewan, you learn something new every day :D
asking you for evidence for you insinuations and then being amused by your lack of them is not that far of topic, and its hardly a personal attack. Its not like i am sending you -rep's saying wow what a idiot? :)

firmly back on topic, it would be nice if management where on top of things and if not aware of the problem themselves have actually done something to ensure continuity at NI, both in the development and day to day running of things so that malware is not on their site for weeks and that when you search google for NI the official blog isnt listed as suspicious

I don't know why everyone here is assuming that the NI owner(s) browse PCF on a regular basis. Maybe it would be better discussed this over on NI forum.

one thing they didnt teach me in ancient history was that after the fall of athens the sophists moved to Saskatchewan, you learn something new every day :D
asking you for evidence for you insinuations and then being amused by your lack of them is not that far of topic, and its hardly a personal attack. Its not like i am sending you -rep's saying wow what a idiot? :)
I told you I had no evidence for my "accusation" because I wasn't making an accusation.

firmly back on topic, it would be nice if management where on top of things and if not aware of the problem themselves have actually done something to ensure continuity at NI, both in the development and day to day running of things so that malware is not on their site for weeks and that when you search google for NI the official blog isnt listed as suspicious

Well you see, their is no one to manage the site, like I already said(dev staff being fired, same dev staff that made and managed the site). So hardly surprising that the issue has not been delt with yet.(hence, not surprised)

I don't know why everyone here is assuming that the NI owner(s) browse PCF on a regular basis. Maybe it would be better discussed this over on NI forum.

If you read the first post, you would notice that i posted this here to warn people, to decrease the chance people visit the website.

There are two angles to dealing with a virus threat, warn those in a position to do something about getting it fixed, and warn people at risk of visiting the location of the threat. Since this is the most used eu forum due to history, it only makes sence to mention something here.

The original post was in ask ma to warn them, they have also been informed through support.

Since all NI staff was fired, and david post never really communicated directly with the community, i took the decision to warn them through mindark, the owner and operator of the platform.

Back