Preview of August 21 release?

You are a very clever person to be able to know why i and many others play the game, there is just one flaw...
I have never played this game to make a profit, i really couldnt be arsed, i work to make a profit in my every day job, so please dont make out you know why i play a game, you dont know me or anything about me so if you have opinions then voice them but dont try to make your opinions sound right by making shit up about others.

Exactly, I don't know you. I've been throwing explainitions out because I don't know why people are so upset about a proffesion in a video game. So for you it's not about money, that's great. What is it that produced this emotional and angrey response to something that happened in a video game;

How about commenting in the taminng section, you guys just dont grasp that the gfx while enjoyable only impress for a few days then you dont even take any notice, quit with the graphics shit and fix the bloody taming, and dont give me the "oh that's MA" get off your collective arses and get answers we are your customers and you are MA's customers, you had |MA next to your name for a while so quit pasing the buck like a bunch of scared little school kids to scared to tell the truth.

Pitiful effort on all your parts to allow tamers to be without their profession for over 3 years, you must think thats some wicked PR, meanwhile your re designing the beginners area.... STILL.

Do i sound pissed off? wonder fkin why.

Why the hostility? I don't get it?

Exactly, I don't know you. I've been throwing explainitions out because I don't know why people are so upset about a proffesion in a video game. So for you it's not about money, that's great. What is it that produced this emotional and angrey response to something that happened in a video game;

Why the hostility? I don't get it?

I'm sure you dont get a lot of things, put this on the list and move on seeing it doesn't even concern you.

Have a great weekend everyone!

sure... you can slap some lipstick on a pig... but at the end of the day it is still a pig :(
would much rather have some features instead of pretty new lands...
melee amps ;) bring it!

make the game playable... these 30$-60$ an hour hunting costs are just silly

Last edited:
(VU10) dark effect

(First one is cool, second one was some pessimistic lighting inside apartments when they just had arrived.)

Old mountain pictures:
(I don't have any picture from New Switzerland)

(Yeah, to express it mildly, that Trade Center feels like a elephant in a porcelain shop.)

Last edited:
I've been throwing explainitions out because I don't know why people are so upset about a proffesion in a video game.

attachment.php

yes, we see its cousing you problems, even though it has been explained to you several times allready by few diffrent people

also, i dont know why you are upset over other people being upset in a video game

Since you ask so nicely I just have to give you a little something. We have re-designed the standard atmospheric and lighting settings for all the Calypso areas. So what does that really mean? Well for example we've shortened the day cycle from 5 to 2 hours and the nights have been made a bit less dark so you won't have to play in total darkness anymore.

thx
any chance yo will fix also the loot???
Iplay EU since 6 years and my best loot is a couple of hundred ped.
thx in advance
dc

sure... you can slap some lipstick on a pig... but at the end of the day it is still a pig :(
would much rather have some features instead of pretty new lands...
melee amps ;) bring it!

make the game playable... these 30$-60$ an hour hunting costs are just silly

Except Kim is in the graphics, items and missions department - so he can't make those changes. Have you considered asking him for a new melee only beacon type? Some other missions that are melee only or at least gove an advantage to melee?

Something I have been thinking about - as more man (or robot) made visual artefacts are showing up as decorations on ground, would it be possible to add some level of interaction to these? A tank wreck might let you discover there are Evicerator claw marks on it or a crashed spaceship might let you conjure up thr shooting down date or cargo list (even if its not beer :p)

so i asked the support about the release and they answered with this only word:

potato

#include <PersonalLootPool.h>
#include <TTreturn 90%.h>

Everyone happy in long term i sure to you!

so i asked the support about the release and they answered with this only word:

potato

NOOO WAYYY your saying we get new potato guns!!! :yay:

#include <PersonalLootPool.h>
#include <TTreturn 90%.h>

90% of my own money? No waay! :)
My return is way worse than 90%, but the very thought that I'm just bleeding my own money without access to the global pool and a chance to take a big gulp from it would kill all the suspense.

NOOO WAYYY your saying we get new potato guns!!! :yay:
No, just the 5th ground "fruit". And it's tamable! Well, at least you can talk to it :tongue3:

Except Kim is in the graphics, items and missions department - so he can't make those changes. Have you considered asking him for a new melee only beacon type? Some other missions that are melee only or at least gove an advantage to melee?

good idea

also, i dont know why you are upset over other people being upset in a video game[/QUOTE]
Not upset, just confused. I just don't understand the reasons for the strong emotional response that taming(or lack there of) produces. Seems like a pointless thing to be upset about, but then again, I guess some people just like to focus on the negative. I did like Skywalkers explaination, but going with that one sent Butch into a tirade about how I don't know him and how dare I and blah blah blah.
But whatever, I give up trying to figure it out, tired of being insulted for asking a simple question.

Hey Kim, ignore the haters and the bitchers, your doing a good job.

90% of my own money? No waay! :)
My return is way worse than 90%, but the very thought that I'm just bleeding my own money without access to the global pool and a chance to take a big gulp from it would kill all the suspense.

No, just the 5th ground "fruit". And it's tamable! Well, at least you can talk to it :tongue3:

Sweeeeet... I'll take it!! :yay: Now to figure out how to make sunglasses for all those eyes!! :cool:

Last edited:
There I fixed that for you Corey. ;)

When it was suggested it was about the money I got my head ripped off. So you say it's about the money. Other people have said it has nothing to do with the money but haven't actually provided a reason to be so hostile. So if it's about the money, refer back to my post about entertainment. Although at this point the discussion is going in circles, "it's about the money" "WTF you don't know me it has nothing to do with the money" "it's about the money." I think can predict the next argument.

EDIT: Oh and this is me giving up. Whatever your reasons for getting so pissed off about a nerf in a MMO, I no longer care. Justify your anger however you like. I never thought asking for an explaination would be this painful.

Last edited:
Not upset, just confused. I just don't understand the reasons for the strong emotional response that taming(or lack there of) produces. Seems like a pointless thing to be upset about, but then again, I guess some people just like to focus on the negative. I did like Skywalkers explaination, but going with that one sent Butch into a tirade about how I don't know him and how dare I and blah blah blah.
But whatever, I give up trying to figure it out, tired of being insulted for asking a simple question.

Hey Kim, ignore the haters and the bitchers, your doing a good job.

I'm sure your used to being insulted i have seen many of your posts. Not exactly sure where i insulted you though, i tried very hard to explain it guess it's me i just dont know how to put it into words you can grasp.

We are not haters or bitchers we are players who play a lot and enjoy the game, taming is one area that we have been fucked over on but we carry on with the other aspects of the game just fine.

Because you cant understand something then the people are haters and bitchers :) I'm sure Kim understands exactly how much its pissed some players off hence the reason he never comments on it, i dont see how hard it is to get some info for players, actual real info not some pipeline rubbish we here year after year.

you know sometimes its good to take a step back from the forum, and look in.

I can feel a load of stressed out entropians.

deep breath required. Mind you I am just back from my washout rain + wind everyday holiday.

May the loot be with you

Rick.

If I paint a fake doorway on a brick wall how long would someone like Corey try to walk through it over and over?:banghead:

If I paint a fake doorway on a brick wall how long would someone like Corey try to walk through it over and over?:banghead:

Depends on how bad I want to know what's on the other side. If I want to know bad enough a 50lb chipping hammer will get me through in a hurry. :)

Depends on how bad I want to know what's on the other side. If I want to know bad enough a 50lb chipping hammer will get me through in a hurry. :)

Not if it is on a 5 foot thick concrete wall.:silly2:

When it was suggested it was about the money I got my head ripped off. So you say it's about the money. Other people have said it has nothing to do with the money but haven't actually provided a reason to be so hostile. So if it's about the money, refer back to my post about entertainment. Although at this point the discussion is going in circles, "it's about the money" "WTF you don't know me it has nothing to do with the money" "it's about the money." I think can predict the next argument.

It's about alot of things corey.

It's about money to some extent because those skills weren't free. ;)
It's about real time invested by participant in something that was always promised to be the fourth profession.
It's about promises that were yapped about over and over long before you ever graced us with your presence.
It's about MA dropping the ball over, and over, and over, and suckholes like you making excuses for them because they won't speak up for themselves...
It's about the k's of peds a week that tamers fed into the economy through nutrio (fruit and sweetstuff for you noobs.) with 0 return except the promise of bright days ahead.

If the tamers "bright days ahead" will be anything like the hanger owners then i'm sorry for them.

Sorry if I was too vague in the previous post.

I reckon right about now Kim should drop in a few actual nice updates planned to get this thread back on track, not fixes :)

It's about alot of things corey.

It's about money to some extent because those skills weren't free. ;)
It's about real time invested by participant in something that was always promised to be the fourth profession.
It's about promises that were yapped about over and over long before you ever graced us with your presence.
It's about MA dropping the ball over, and over, and over, and suckholes like you making excuses for them because they won't speak up for themselves...
It's about the k's of peds a week that tamers fed into the economy through nutrio (fruit and sweetstuff for you noobs.) with 0 return except the promise of bright days ahead.

If the tamers "bright days ahead" will be anything like the hanger owners then i'm sorry for them.

Sorry if I was too vague in the previous post.

Really well said, this summarizes the issues perfectly!

I reckon right about now Kim should drop in a few actual nice updates planned to get this thread back on track, not fixes :)

Very well, how about mining finders? They will now remember what resources you were searching for even when you switch tools.

Very well, how about mining finders? They will now remember what resources you were searching for even when you switch tools.

Best news i've heard for a long time :yay:

how about...why change a system that have worked so well for ppl...? and instead add a few "treasure mining finders " that uses resources from the planet that uses treasure finding..

or is that a new thing... if ppl like it...lets change it.. if ppl dislike it...lets keep it.. frankly the new mining shit sucks

lol nice one. Cavalry saves the day :)

I was going to reply to Butch's last post with something like: It's not going to happen in a million years, I'll eat my hat !

Guess what I'm eating an imaginary hat, mmmm not so bad with salt and pepper :D

Back