Preview of August 21 release?

So when are the severs going down for today's release, usually a statement from BerthaBot by now????

Definitely, not today. have you read Kim's last post?

Ace "too short"

Must hurt being too short, mis alignment, hard to get up, you know all that good stuff!

hehe sorry bud, couldn't let the opportunity go by, but funny as hell, I do watch and like your responses in the forum :)

Ok, time to go get a drink, lol, that has me on the floor laughing ! GL out there never the less :tongue2:

/spanks self for bad sense of humor

Must hurt being too short, mis alignment, hard to get up, you know all that good stuff!

hehe sorry bud, couldn't let the opportunity go by, but funny as hell, I do watch and like your responses in the forum :)

Ok, time to go get a drink, lol, that has me on the floor laughing ! GL out there never the less :tongue2:

/spanks self for bad sense of humor

I pride myself in my shortness :)))

Rgds

Ace

I pride myself in my shortness :)))

Rgds

Ace

I suddenly like you a whole lot more,

Why ? Because your sense of humor is appreciated :) The Calypso community rocks ;)

Ok you know I was only teasing to have some fun, so that down, lets hope Kim makes some good changes for us :)

The release has been delayed until Wednesday (possibly longer).

Why was this not announced in an independant thread, so that everybody spots it, and not just the forum diehards who spell out every single thread...?

U could just click dev's post menu :)

Not everyone i sure to you.

indeed, how would people that invested in the game work out under that system, those that deposited and bought a LA or land deeds and play from those returns, or those that fund their game play from trading.
it would also mean that anyone that hits a big hof or gets a ath should withdraw straight away because they are certainly going to lose it all.
it would mean it is impossible to succeed at all in this universe or do i misunderstand something about personal loot pool "theory"? :)

it would also mean that anyone that hits a big hof or gets a ath should withdraw straight away because they are certainly going to lose it all.
it would mean it is impossible to succeed at all in this universe or do i misunderstand something about personal loot pool "theory"? :)

Only if people require ATH's to do well. And not everyone does

Rgds

Ace

Why was this not announced in an independant thread, so that everybody spots it, and not just the forum diehards who spell out every single thread...?

Apparently because the VU wasn't officially announced, in the first place? It was just mentioned the same way somewhere between the lines, non-essential bonus information for "diehards" :)

Just got feedback from MA.

Update will be delayed till next week.

Need to wait abit more then :(. Better wait until they solved all the problem before implement, hope we can get a bug-free update next week.

indeed, how would people that invested in the game work out under that system, those that deposited and bought a LA or land deeds and play from those returns, or those that fund their game play from trading.

You misunderstand. You can have a personal loot pool such that it has none of the negatives you mention.

to bad its delayed whole week.

to bad its delayed whole week.

Suits me, I'm at home most of this week.

I understand everyone has their agendas, I guess it means we can continue with migration weee!!!! (for those interested).

Hof-it-up.

Rick

U could just click dev's post menu :)

That's just wrong. This is an important communication which should be spread actively. Not just "I'll drop it somewhere, and hope people pick it up"

Apparently because the VU wasn't officially announced, in the first place? It was just mentioned the same way somewhere between the lines, non-essential bonus information for "diehards" :)

Good point. That begs the question: why wasn't the vu officially announced?

Ok, what was to be in this release that I'm guessing all are saying has been delayed until next week when I was guessing was going to be the big VU13 rollout?

Also I'm guessing any delays going on now is MA trying to work with NI to get a grip on what exactly is going on since I'm guessing they will not want to be releasing anything from NI without a support team to monitor any problems they may be having with the update on NI since NI was going to be getting a 'big' update and all with the release of yet more crystals!! :)

Ok, what was to be in this release that I'm guessing all are saying has been delayed until next week when I was guessing was going to be the big VU13 rollout?

Also I'm guessing any delays going on now is MA trying to work with NI to get a grip on what exactly is going on since I'm guessing they will not want to be releasing anything from NI without a support team to monitor any problems they may be having with the update on NI since NI was going to be getting a 'big' update and all with the release of yet more crystals!! :)

They could not release any NI updates intill they sort there house out. This way all other planets can continue with updates.

They could not release any NI updates intill they sort there house out. This way all other planets can continue with updates.

Nice...then where is yesterdays pp update??:scratch2:

Yes, yes, late night joking..who knows why..but still :)

Nice...then where is yesterdays pp update??:scratch2:

Yes, yes, late night joking..who knows why..but still :)

Kim commented earlier in the thread that's its been put off till Wednesday at least, unsure if there has been an update since.

Kim commented earlier in the thread that's its been put off till Wednesday at least, unsure if there has been an update since.

Info from Ark PP is that is delayed till next week.

Im not sure how you can tell that other planets are having a hard time retaining people. Unless im not seeing something? :scratch2:

I mentor a lot and have on Rocktropia for the 1st year it was out and Arkadia for the last while can't remember could be 9 months. I watch players come and go and i know why they go and i dont have an answer for them. Smaller planets are even harder to sell even commonly bought stuff.

Also watch auction history the amount of auctions and amount with bids.

Majority of players on the planets are still old players (like me) who started on Calypso and built there avatars in that system.

A mysterious cube inside a rock at the gateway:

(At some of the hills, the surface where you walk isn't necesarily the edge of the hill, if you climbed the hills around the thorifoid temple in vu9 you know what I mean)

(Back in VU9 days there was a simular mysterious oject in, I think, lava lake between Orthos and Spider Crater:)

There was hill like that over Minopolis for while in vu9.

Back