Show off your Jarhead Custom Armor!

I love the pics, nice looking armors.

.... Whats the original look?

Finally finished my Jarhead C Set today & can upload the beautiful pics :D. I decided to do my Jarhead into a red colour as I've never had a red armor & I like Martials Style. So here it is!

jarhead_red_c.jpg

The base colour is orange & using Nusul textures in 2 of the fields with Halix in the last field. The coat was coloured green for the seams & orange for the rest & using only full Nusul textures.

jarhead_info.jpg

The entire job probably cost around 700ped max. Now I have my settings put on high for better resolution but take a look at this pic here below, can you spot where I am? Even I can't see myself :eyecrazy:.

jarhead_lost.jpg

Thanks to my friend this was made possible today, so I can look red hot :D. Mr.Satan!!

jarhead_c_nova.jpg

I call her Jay, you can find her here also > https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229059-Jaywalker-s-Free-Colouring-and-Texturing-Service
Thanks to Jay, my acting in EU has soared, playing such roles as Super Jarhead...

super_jarhead.jpg

& also The Jar Knight...

the_jar_knight.jpg

So there is my Jarhead Story, come on guys & share yours also... :laugh:!!

~Mark~

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing me to this thread Mark - and for the free ad :)

As you all can see (on Mark's coat) Nusul + green also makes a prtetty good black - a lot cheaper than olive (can do olive instead if preferred ofc)

jay:)

Last edited:
Give it a Bump! Loving my new look with Jarhead looks awesome :D

Love standing out in a team :laugh: like a soar thumb / bright red :yup:

Back