Entropia Real Estate

Kaysha

Mature
Kaysha Kay Assillia
Hello there! Thank you for your time in reading this post.

I am launching a new service website for people to sell estates without using the ordinairy Auction. Eliminating the risk of selling your estate below MU and spending to much PED's on a start up fee. Besides that I'd like to get a buisness going to help newcommers earn some PEDs by advertisment.

The Real Estate Auction basicly works like an ordinairy auction. Only you decide when it ends. For a small fee of 25PED's your advertisement will be placed for an unlimeted time. You can ask any price for your estate and the advertisement will never be removed unless your estate is sold. If someone is intrested in your estate they can contact you by the provided contact information.

​Allowed estates

​Every type of estate is legit for the auction. And for every deed you place the fee is always the same. You are able to sell any type of deed even a CLD. The prices for CLD's and AUD's have been changed. Placing an advertisment is no longer limited to one deed per advertisement and has been changed from 25PED to 6PED per deed up to 5 deeds. The price for placing 5 deeds is the regualair 25PED. Every aditional deed will be placed at the price of 3PED per deed.

Once you placed an order for an advertisement. ERE will locate the estate. Collect information and make a screenshot to place it on the auction. (This only applies for Calypso estates.)

In-Game advertising

​Advertising on the ERE website automaticly grands you free advertisement in-game by our real estate agents. All our agents will announce that your estate is for sale. Potential buyers will be led to the ERE auction.

More information can be found on the webite:
http://gameaccount.wix.com/entropiarealestate

If you have any suggestions. please dont hessitate to contact me

Last edited:
Reserved availeble estates on the auction

Treasure Island City Bronze Building, 17A
Price: 700PED Sold!

Estates availeble:

Monria Hub Shop #2 Floor 1
Price: 35000 PED

Atlas Haven West #3A
Price: 7000 PED

FOMA Shop #52
Price: 5000 PED

Last edited:
Update

UPDATE: Added soon to the list of auctions is a list of estates on the auction in-game (Excluding the CLD's and only calypso estates) This to make an easy overview of availeble estates. However these wont be detailed and only the names of the estates will be shown on bottom of the page.

I've engaged this new service and have to say communication has been excellent. :yay:

My listing appeared extremely fast & I hope that this new service will be of use to all as an alternative.

Really good service and nice and trustble person :)

Thank you for the nice comments :)

I have updated the auctions. Potential buyers can now contact the sellers with a link to their respective PCF account.

The FOMA shop has picture of Twin Peaks mall. I hope the buyer wont seek virtual lawyer to sue you for false advertising when he gets his dark shop with rats in it :tongue2:

The FOMA shop has picture of Twin Peaks mall. I hope the buyer wont seek virtual lawyer to sue you for false advertising when he gets his dark shop with rats in it :tongue2:

The twinpeaks image is just a replacement image for a blanc advertisement :) An actual picture will be placed soon.

Calypso Land Deed sold! - Removed from the Auction!

Treasure Island City Platinum building E11 SOLD! - Removed from the Auction!

Last edited:
This service is still active and availeble!

More sellers are required to make this service more known to the public.
The best and most affordable service to sell your virtual real estate.

We are also looking for advertisers! Please PM me if you are intrested.

Added to the auction:

Monria Hub Shop #2 floor 1
Price: 35000 PED

The prices for CLD's and AUD's have been changed. Placing an advertisment is no longer limited to one deed per advertisement and has been changed from 25PED to 6PED per deed up to 5 deeds. The price for placing 5 deeds is the regualair 25PED. Every aditional deed will be placed at the price of 3PED per deed.

Back