Lootable space, the epic fail!

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Yesterday me and a friend discussed this topic ingame and now I felt like putting something out on the forum to see what other peoples thoughts on this is.

Space was designed lootable so it would separate planet economics and make use for mothership/privateers as far as I know. But this isn't really working is it?

The main problem is not "old"/high turnover players because when they bother to travel in space they just hire a warp or jump on a bus (scheduled warp) and pay the fee for that. For players with high turnover this fee is really nothing since if you go up for a weekend and are flying down on Sunday again with 10-15-20k+ loot those 30ped for a VIP warp doesn't cut into the budget anyways. Same goes for high turnover crafters as they buy the resources where it's cheapest and just bring it to the planet they will craft on (so they don't use planet market more than they need if its more expensive there).

But what about new players? What about those new players we need for this game to grow? They start out with low level gear and for that reason their turnover cannot justify hiring VIP warp or for that matter the 5ped bus warp. We can just be cocky and say that they should stay on the planet they joined on but that will not help at all. We need them to explore and enjoy the game "to it's limits" by visiting planets and try most of the platform don't we? Those new players that cannot justify to head back to calypso to sell some of their loot also can't catch the best possible markup for their loot and it will increase the cost of playing and that's not good for recruiting either.

As it is now the lootable space has a huge impact on low turnover/low level players. In my opinion those are not the players that have the biggest impact on the auction/market anyways and I think it's pretty clear if you just look at the number of auction pages on the planets we have.

If they removed the forced upon lootable zones I believe it would improve planet jumping, PP activity, recruitment of new players, market situation and the game! They would of course need to find a purpose for the mothership/privateers but that's another topic.

Ok I’ll spend some time replying to this.

Firstly; I’ve have never understood this “must have big ped card” issue. I’d say most of my EU life is running off under 1000 peds on card, this year probably 1-2k liquid peds. I do a ton of hunting with a few k peds, and sell down oils most of the time to auction in 80-200 ped stacks making 0.5-2 ped on each sale (which adds up over time). Generally if you get a global means you will highly likely have a stack to add to auction. I’m not greedy in auction anyway, most of my stacks will sell in under 15 mins.

Which means = “Fast sales, fast ped turnover, lots of hunting”

Also sometimes a good store clear out of ALL crap to TT can be the difference between making a famous come back, than having a moan that it’s not going to plan. I recommend players drag all their crap from store to the TT machine just to see how much ped they ACTUAL have. What is the point of having few ped of each item, hoping one day you might have a stack to sell???? Dump it and start again.

Back to space.

Here is my day yesterday. Logged in skilled some paints on colouring, did a 100 ped small hunt on Feff Guards using up a Cryo V chip I had sitting around, just to see if I got lucky. Went to space and hunted 3 x 100 ped runs on cosmics to skill some heavy weapons (dumped most that loot to TT in deep space, as was low MU anyway). I didn’t see one pirate or in fact anyone in space during that few hours. I got bored with Cosmics and headed to CP for some Kreltin hunting.

My point being if on a reasonable budget, space does not stop me doing what I want to do!!!!

The above was not a typical evening for me in EU, but I just fancied a few changes, after some heavy hunt over the last week or so.

Now pre-space I was happy staying on planet, there is sp much to do. Space to me is that lovely additional extra, but not vital to my in game happiness. I very much doubt space is having a negative impact on most newbies lifes, and even if they did want to move from RT to Caly for example, then that ‘one-off’ trip they take will be exciting and dangerous. I chat to quite a few newbies and would say that space is the last thing on their minds. How to hunt mobs with the right equipment is what interests them.

I think space does provide a reasonable barrier to other planet economies for those that fear it. Getting shot down is no big deal, you can even skill some vehicle repairs. I’m on my third limited Quadwing hunting cosmics after taking damage from them.....if the peds roll over then so what if your limited stuff burns out, get new. A Quad to me is a tool, just like a limited gun. I don’t get the problem with space and taking damage.

What space has done is open up a whole new economy, for those that are brave and want to take on those opportunities space creates, but it won’t be loved by all, and that is life. We enjoyed planet calypso as it was with no space or other planets.

Take crafting it has always scared me, so I don’t craft much, same view for those that fear space.

I’m wittering on, I will stop here.

Rick

I also think the forcing of travel through lootable pvp to get from A to B in space is not good.

However, in terms of separating markets, consider this: once players leave a 'slow' planet to sell their stuff for mu on a 'faster' planet, why should they return to the original if they are really counting the efficiency of the peds?

I think this is a bigger problem than paying 7 peds (5 plus possibly 2 for entry) for a single trip on a safe mothership.
But yes, I agree with your post...

It's been said 100 times already I think, they introduced lootable pvp space to split economies which is not working. Forcing people into lootable pvp to visit other planets actually makes most people don't bother visiting at all. MS are cheap and affordable so what's the point anyway...

I'd say in 99.99% of the other games pvp is never forced to experience a big part of the game, it's always optional for good. Most people don't want to pvp and don't care about it, me included. The current state of space is making a few players happy and a lot of people angry and frustrated, and the game playerbase keeps going down, down, down and down.

tl;dr: Lootable Space PvP? Hell yeah !, FORCED Lootable Space PvP? Hell no !

My honest opinion.

And thats where the lovely community comes in. Every planet should develop its own market n economy. And even if newbies want to visit other planets, im sure they can find a fast(and cheap) way. I fly at least once a day from caly to RT, if i were asked, i would bring anyone for free of charge as i go anyway. And also newbies wont sell their loots on auc (hence of low stacks) so they will sell to traders anyway for the "best" markup they can get. And only thing that a newbie would worth to hunt for in my eyes were vixen gears before fkin up the droprate. Newbies could profit easily huntin small mobs, so why would they leave?

About space being pvp: I think it should be like pvp4 at caly is, high MU stuffs in loot because of the increased risk. If ppl carry loot, its their own choice and as mentioned before warpin can be really cheap nowadays, so I dont see what is the problem with lootable space? If u dont carry loot, u can visit any planet any time, u get shot down max twice, so what?

Another thought: before space it costed 20 peds to visit other planets, now it costs 1/4 of that. So someone care to explain how is lootable pvp contributes to the loss of playerbase?

If a new player doesn't have the 7 PED needed for a safe flight with a scheduled MS, I doubt he would have the 20+ PED needed to buy a Quad, Oil and Thruster, in the assumption space was not lootable.

Travelling between planets costs a little, but new players probably don't *need* to travel to other planets. Remember we were happy with a single planet during many years. :)

Forcing people into lootable pvp to visit other planets actually makes most people don't bother visiting at all.

When people has the same thought as you then space is working and successful. That's what Mindark and PP wants ( which has a vibrate economy in its own planet ie: Arkadia.

When people has the same thought as you then space is working and successful. That's what Mindark and PP wants ( which has a vibrate economy in its own planet ie: Arkadia.

Not really, most planets failed at starting their own economies with such a small playerbase at start. Arkadia is probably the most successful one and still feels empty and poor, I lived more than a year there. And while PP struggle the playerbase keeps getting smaller... when most probably easier player migration would help both PP and MA.

But whatever, I'm perfectly aware nobody is listening to us.

Just my opinion again.

TP fees was 40 f:mad:cking peds, traveling through space cost nothing this days, it`s affordable even for sweeters. The main problem that new players didn`t stay long in game to travel somewhere. I`m ok with lootable PvP.

But what about new players? What about those new players we need for this game to grow? They start out with low level gear and for that reason their turnover cannot justify hiring VIP warp or for that matter the 5ped bus warp. We can just be cocky and say that they should stay on the planet they joined on but that will not help at all. We need them to explore and enjoy the game "to it's limits" by visiting planets and try most of the platform don't we? Those new players that cannot justify to head back to calypso to sell some of their loot also can't catch the best possible markup for their loot and it will increase the cost of playing and that's not good for recruiting either.

As it is now the lootable space has a huge impact on low turnover/low level players. In my opinion those are not the players that have the biggest impact on the auction/market anyways and I think it's pretty clear if you just look at the number of auction pages on the planets we have.

I dont think new players quit cause they are afraid of being looted in space. The problem with player retention lies in 50% returns on "runs" Once ppl see that happen to them 2 or 3 times they realize there are much more dangerous pirates in this game than the ones in space. This btw is one of the number 1 reasons old players quit as well. :twocents:

Mindark provided very good reasoning why lootable space is neccessary when the new planets came out. Thats why i never opposed to it, even tho i don't particularly like the idea. Always thought there would have been better ways to do it.

Now after some time i see that it simply does not work as intended, only thing that is left are the inherent downsides of forced lootable PvP. And together with the mistakes made when rolling out new planets (blueprints, ores and resources) i can really only see it slowing down the developement of new planets.

I really get the idea why it has been done, but as it is now, it has the opposite effect.

@Rick: Agreed, it does not affect you, it doesn't affect the thread starter and me neither. That was exactly the point of the thread i guess. But it surely affects every new player on every new planet, especially seeing how developing a new planets own economy basis seems to take ages for Mindark. Plus, there is really nothing wrong with space per se, you can have lootable PvP areas there, space mobs, space mining and what not, thats not the issue.

All we can do is wait to see how MA develops space other than adjusting positions of planets to make room for new ones.

A newbie stuck on a planet they don't like is a newbie that will leave EU. Granted they can move to another using a MS but if they just happen to pick one of the few occasions where the pirates manage or organise themselves into an effective force to take down a MS they become another broke newbie who just lost all their stuff and in all likelyhood leave EU and then tells all their friends to avoid it.

A happy newbie is more likely to introduce more new players than any number of banner ad's that most people ignore.

Space was supposed to be this amazing place where massive space battles between players happen. And most of us looked at it and carried on exactly as we did before, we might move between planets but it didn't really change most peoples playing style.

I think its rather hard to judge whether Space is succeeding in separating economies (if that is indeed its main intended purpose), when only one planet has an economy so far. Yes, Ark is showing some promise, but in terms of being able to sell or buy stuff on auction it just doesn't come anywhere near Caly yet.

Maybe new players are the people Space is designed to keep in one place for longer? How do the new planets have any chance if everyone they recruit ends up on Calypso a few days later because it's the only place where they don't have to tt all their loot?

I really get the idea why it has been done, but as it is now, it has the opposite effect.

What exactly is the "opposite" effect ?

That its cheaper now to travel between planets now than it was before ?

That its 100% safe on Motherships when you log out ?

That even sweaters can now experience other planets ?

That space has created business opportunities ?

That space has brought close knit communities together more than ever before ?

That motherships and privs can be skill farms ?

The list goes on and on and ALL because of lootable space. So i dont quite see whats the "opposite effect" to what exactly ^^

DCF

Well, I always thought that the purpose of space isn't to isolate economics but to make new people scare of leaving their home planets for more populated ones. Maybe MA doesn't "fix" the space because it works exactly as intended.

Maybe new players are the people Space is designed to keep in one place for longer? How do the new planets have any chance if everyone they recruit ends up on Calypso a few days later because it's the only place where they don't have to tt all their loot?

Yep, exactly this.

Here is my day yesterday. Logged in skilled some paints on colouring, did a 100 ped small hunt on Feff Guards using up a Cryo V chip I had sitting around, just to see if I got lucky. Went to space and hunted 3 x 100 ped runs on cosmics to skill some heavy weapons (dumped most that loot to TT in deep space, as was low MU anyway). I didn’t see one pirate or in fact anyone in space during that few hours.

Hunting in space and leaving from a space station could be a way of testing your luck. If a team of pirates is around, one of them could "tag" you, and then tell a mate which direction you are flying and catch you up there. And, well besides losing loots, getting killed at Calypso Hunting Grounds means you're either going to spend time flying back there, or you consider that there might be a pirate in the area who's waiting for you (or anyone else who looks like an easy target). (I should say, my pvp skills really suck. If a pirate gets onto my tail it's just a matter of how long I'd stay alive.) As for getting shotdown, pretty much each time I've been trying to leave Rocktropia Spacestation area, I've been shot down. (By same pirates.) Either by pirates waiting at exit of mothership, or pirates meeting up very close to planet surface.

As for returns from hunting in space; hunting in space is something that I've done only for skills. Generally returns are (percieved) less than 50%, and as for robot ships less than 10% as I have a real problem to hit them even if I'm next to one and shooting straight in the middle of it so at least half of the ammo is totally wasted.

Hunting by yourself leaving from CSS is probably pretty dull as each time you die/need repairs it takes a couple of minutes to get back to hunting ground, and each time you risk getting a pirate on your tail (who probably won't get any loot, but will send you back to space station).

I chat to quite a few newbies and would say that space is the last thing on their minds. How to hunt mobs with the right equipment is what interests them.

Isn't that normal? If you'd ask a beginner if he's willing to run through pvp4, you would probaly get the same answer.

Maybe you'd get a different answer if you instead of asking "do you want to go through lootable space" asked if he wanted to visit another planet with other easy mobs. If you asked him if he wanted to do an adventure at "arctic", if he would want to check out Ancient Greece, if he would like to explore the brand new planet Cyrene.

What exactly is the "opposite" effect ?
Read the first post, then read Leona's post once more time. It's put there very clear and can't really be described much simpler.

That its cheaper now to travel between planets now than it was before ?
offtopic

That its 100% safe on Motherships when you log out ?
offtopic!

That even sweaters can now experience other planets ?
They cant effectively do that and that is what this whole thread is about.

That space has created business opportunities ?
offtopic

That space has brought close knit communities together more than ever before ?
False statement.

That motherships and privs can be skill farms ?
offtopic

The list goes on and on and ALL because of lootable space. So i dont quite see whats the "opposite effect" to what exactly ^^

DCF

Please keep on topic and don't quote someone out of context just to drag this into the endless pirate discussions as this is not what this thread is about.

Mindark provided very good reasoning why lootable space is neccessary when the new planets came out. Thats why i never opposed to it, even tho i don't particularly like the idea. Always thought there would have been better ways to do it.

Now after some time i see that it simply does not work as intended, only thing that is left are the inherent downsides of forced lootable PvP. And together with the mistakes made when rolling out new planets (blueprints, ores and resources) i can really only see it slowing down the developement of new planets.

@Rick: Agreed, it does not affect you, it doesn't affect the thread starter and me neither. That was exactly the point of the thread i guess. But it surely affects every new player on every new planet, especially seeing how developing a new planets own economy basis seems to take ages for Mindark. Plus, there is really nothing wrong with space per se, you can have lootable PvP areas there, space mobs, space mining and what not, thats not the issue.

Some valid points that I didn't think of in my OP here! Wonder when they wake up :p

i think it's very easy to lay the blame on space, when new planets are attempting to grow what is in effect a completely new business. We shouldn't make comparasions with Caly with RT or Ark, it's comparing apples with pears.

I was not around in the first few years of Entropia, I joined around 2005 I think, when Calypso was very busy place. Since you are in AoW soc Leona, I would assume you was here in the very early days of entropia. How busy was it then, as a new game?

What I think we should be doing, is viewing all new planets as emerging business's and see what they are like once they have had 5 years under their belts. I would say though new planets are in a tough place, as their main competitor (planet calypso), has a thriving community (be it even 2600 people with globs on tracker).

Therefore in my view it's expremely important for those planets to retain their player base, at least to the point that new players consider the new planet as their home planet and want to go home after a holiday on calypso. I always miss caly when I visit other planets.

On the plus side a planet receives revenue if they register a player, so it's not a total loss to them if they move planet. Let's not forget that planet calypso is also a seperate business competing against new planets, look at the new land area MA recently built for new starters. This means competition is heating up for player retention even more, which should drive more competition hence the new events on Ark.

I didn't like PVP space at all, but I learned to understand it, and now accept it.

It is upto the efforts of new planets to retain the player base. Maybe gothic people for instance love RT over Caly. (need an opinion from Jade Ravendale on that one).

There's are so many opinions on this, I feel that space is not to blame for emerging communities.

Rick

You people who say that "when we started there where only one planet" makes me sick!!!

You simply dont get it.... when you started and there was only one planet... modfaps where growing "in storage" ;)
(talking about the time there where as few ppl on cally, as there are on the other planets now) Dont confuse this with the last years of cally when the economy where booming, before space was introduced.

There is not one of you, who would play this game if you started on Cyrene/RT/Ark/NI today.

I hope for my sake, that there come alot of new players, cuz I need better loot, but cant see it the way it is today. I would never recomend somoene to start on any of the other planets then cally, because its not a good game when you are there as noob.

Isn't that normal? If you'd ask a beginner if he's willing to run through pvp4, you would probaly get the same answer.

Maybe you'd get a different answer if you instead of asking "do you want to go through lootable space" asked if he wanted to visit another planet with other easy mobs. If you asked him if he wanted to do an adventure at "arctic", if he would want to check out Ancient Greece, if he would like to explore the brand new planet Cyrene.

You do make me smile aia you read more than the obvious into my posts. I took a noob to CP the other day just so he could experience it (and gave him 7 peds for his TP fee down to caly). It was the shock factor who good hunting can get if you skill hard enough.

The fact is a newbie is more interested how they can survive in the wild than how to get across space.

You people who say that "when we started there where only one planet" makes me sick!!!

You simply dont get it.... when you started and there was only one planet... modfaps where growing "in storage" ;)
(talking about the time there where as few ppl on cally, as there are on the other planets now) Dont confuse this with the last years of cally when the economy where booming, before space was introduced.

Then maybe the answer is to view planets as glorified Land Areas, and be happy with that. Or maybe be happy with our own entertainment and leave all the growth concerns to MA.

I agree Kimmi it can't be fun for a newbie on a dead planet.

Rick

My personal opionion space is too cheap to use. There should be much more cost (Oil used to fly) then there is now. Also loot should be better.

I globaled 300 ped today on Dymleks and it was all 102 MU or lower.

What does it cost me to go shot Dymleks as a player with a highest level of 18 on any profession? a little repair on my quad, a little oil (And i mean little), some BLP and the decay of a gun i bought (again little).

For me I go to space to make ped since the repair/decay is so damn cheap.

then again, anyone who knows me will agree. I aint normal.

LOOOL minim put all the reasons of why is lootable pvp good offtopic :D
:lolup:

they might be good (even tho I don't agreed) but they are not for this thread IMO. Should I start a "Random Pirate space comments" thread for it maybe?

i think it's very easy to lay the blame on space, when new planets are attempting to grow what is in effect a completely new business.

It is the combination of other shortcommings together with lootable space that makes it a problem Rick.

I was not around in the first few years of Entropia, I joined around 2005 I think, when Calypso was very busy place. Since you are in AoW soc Leona, I would assume you was here in the very early days of entropia. How busy was it then, as a new game?

I started end of 2005, so not in the early days. I started in a time where it was really easy (with some patience and common sense) for new players to find some niche in the economy system and get some assets builds up. Very different today.
How busy it was then? It doesn't matter because the population wasn't spread out, you traded in PA for stackables and low level gear and in Twins for the better stuff. Selling your loot was more a matter of minutes not of hours or a whole day for some hides or bottles of sweat.

Like Kimmi said, if i would start nowadays on one of the new planets i would not be around for long. So wouldn't most of the people on my friendlist from that time. Except two of the ones i know that started at that time are still around, sure most took a break now and then, but came back.

Lootable space would be not an issue for new players if you have a reasonable plan to get the economy to work within some weeks or few months on a new planet.

What I think we should be doing, is viewing all new planets as emerging business's and see what they are like once they have had 5 years under their belts. I would say though new planets are in a tough place, as their main competitor (planet calypso), has a thriving community (be it even 2600 people with globs on tracker).

We don't have 5 years because over the last years the number of "free to play" games got countless. EU still has a very unique concept. But it is exactly that concept that is in danger if you have the new players arrive at an planet with a undercooked economy and try to lock them in.

Lock them in with the most primitive system that you can think of in an real cash economy game! Like there would not have been other, more creative, ways to keep new players at the starting planet then threatening them with taking away there hard collected assets from the first few days.

Therefore in my view it's expremely important for those planets to retain their player base, at least to the point that new players consider the new planet as their home planet and want to go home after a holiday on calypso. I always miss caly when I visit other planets.

I totally agree! How i see it the current implementation does not do that though.

With all the competition out there the percentage of players who won't stay for long will always be high, no matter what. Thats normal. And i am not saying: make it easy for new players in EU at the start, because that would be a lie. It is not an easy game after all. What i am saying is that in the current system, due to several facts, the lootable space "feature" is the final straw for many new players, the reason to quit after a few days.

And i really think the planet partner would rather have 25% of the players revenue when he / she leaves to an other planet then the 50% of zero revenue when the player quits.

Ideally the new player would not want to go to an other planet for a long time anyway, beeing so busy with everything around him and building his avatar and assets.

See, new players missions and stuff are great. Not like there has been nothing done! But all those things are not a replacement for the issue that you would want to start a real cash economy game at an planet with an working economy.

It is upto the efforts of new planets to retain the player base.

So true, thats what i always said when it came to the topic.

But if the plattform provider has troubles to get the necessary features and systems and balancing out in time to support the planet partners doing that, then he has to reconsider if the strategy with the virtuall wall that is supposed to prevent players migrating between planets just prevents players from staying at all.

Does Mindark have 5 years to wait and see how the new planets work out?
Do we need to throw additional obsticles at new players in an already hard to grasp game?
Would new players that start at Arkadia as an example all migrate to Caly if traveling would be safe? (i am not saying free)

There is a blog here on the forum of an newer player who migrated from Caly to Arkadia because he saw more opportunities for him there. Reading that blog i couldn't help but smile and think thats the kind of person who makes his way in EU anyway, no matter what shit you throw at him. But is that the average consumer in the onlime gaming business? And can Mindark afford, already having a niche concept, to lose the other not so smart and persistent ones?

No, lootable space is not the big issue here, it is more like shooting in ones kneecap when you already have a knife in the back.

Everything, really every single thing, that has been said in this and other threads about the pros of lootable space could just have been archived in a more creative and player friendly way. It is just that we older players find our ways around it anyway, and let's face it, most of us forgot how it is to play with 10 Ped on your card or even 100.

It is offtopic because minim never said lootable PvP is bad.

Space is cool, PvP is cool, lootable PvP is cool.

Let new players spawn on economically undeveloped planets and try to lock them in by forced upon lootable PvP, not cool. Thats the topic of the thread as far as i understood it.

All the pros can be archived with space, PvP and lootable PvP (in space areas where there are nice mobs and astroid mining in example) just fine.

Does Mindark have 5 years to wait and see how the new planets work out?
Do we need to throw additional obsticles at new players in an already hard to grasp game?
Would new players that start at Arkadia as an example all migrate to Caly if traveling would be safe? (i am not saying free)

I read your entire response Leona really good valid points.

After some thought, I often forget (as conditioned to it) that a big part of the concept of EU was over coming the continued hard obstacles put in your way to make progress over a number of years. Almost to the point that the appeal centred around being grateful you was when you finally got a hof or glob after an endless struggle.

Maybe you have a very valid point. Is EU in a position to continue along those same lines. Maybe MA have also thought about that, since this year has been the most enjoyable for me in game than ever before, less struggle more success.

Maybe a solution to the entire problem is to provide all newbies with a few untradable TP tokens that allow them free pass across planets using the TP? Would other planets object?

pleased for a good debate on this.

Rick

There are some privateers that fly form SS to SS without warp and allow you to donate any amount you want for the ride, only warp flights they charge for. Heck can even get in on some mob hunting between SS's if you wish. You still will need to pay 7 PED to TP down to the planet safely but in the end that is still a lot cheaper then the 40 PED it use to cost to get from planet to planet. Not to mention there are many scheduled flights for 5 PED only and you can use planet docking to get to planet, hint spawn right in front of the MS exit door you don't even load space it asks you immediately for your 2 PED entry fee when entering your vehicle and bam your in the planet atmosphere in a second or two.

If 7 PED charge is still to much to travel through space for you I am thinking don't go to another planet with lootable items. Always remember it was 40 PED to do this via TP before.... And there was no other way to get to a planet with loot or without loot.

The argument that space has anything to do with PP planets failing is a false one. The planets should have brought in their own unique playerbase.
While space as it is isn't helping totally new players to get the most out of the universe is true, maybe the Planet Partners should have made complete planets for those players to enjoy in the first place. Of course to be born on next island is a different experience than to be born on caly or ark. But don't blame space.. blame the planet partner for the incompetence of finding their own player base and failing to create a planet worth staying on.

But what about new players? What about those new players we need for this game to grow?

It is not this game, but these games.

New Players are not supposed to be traveling from planet to planet, they are supposed to be learning and growing on their planet of origin.

And yet, there is still nothing stopping them from changing games if they want, other than a few PEDs, thanks to the meta-game that is Space. Players are not trapped on any single game world - those worlds must compete, which is already providing a better experience for all of us.

For as much as people bitch about Caly, and claim each new planet will wipe it out, reality as been quite the opposite. The upstarts have a mountain to climb to compete with the huge and well established monster of a game world that is Calypso. Their struggles are showing just how hard that is, and Calypso is not standing still.

:beerchug:
Miles

Back