Version Update 12.8 Preview

@ Luckycharm: Yep, I re-logged twice. Did not change anything. But new relog today and the bar was updated. Also my gun tier level jumped from 0.8 to 1.2 after tiering it up.

As for the loot. There is not much or less loot, I think it is even less. Only difference I see is that BLP or weapon cells drop close to every loot drop. Between 5 - 10 ammo cells, sometimes 1 -4k what we had also sometimes before.

Blazar and Nova fragments still drop like hell, even the last one nobody needs.

As far the update for the loot drop balance the update was maybe for the birds. I don´t see anything else or I do not get it yet.

I like the new construction terminal and that when you win an auction your stuff will drop into the inventory right away.

... when you win an auction your stuff will drop into the inventory right away.

It used to work like that years ago - this is very likely no new "feature", but the "get from auctioneer" is simply disabled because of the bug fixes and will be restored to how it worked a week ago pretty soon.

:yup:

It used to work like that years ago - this is very likely no new "feature", but the "get from auctioneer" is simply disabled because of the bug fixes and will be restored to how it worked a week ago pretty soon.

:yup:

:hammer::umn::cry:

Windows XP was meant to be retired 2 years ago. However with the Windows Vista debacle the life cycle was extended into 2014.

If MS stops selling Win7 to push Win8 (they way they stopped selling XP when Vista came), then the speed of people who leave XP will probably slow down a bit.

(Even if Win8 technically is better than Win7, it's probably their most user unfriendly product since their WORD with the logical bomb.)

In the past, for auctions that had been won while away from auctioneer, was retrieved next time you visited auctioneer.

I prefer it's done automatically - the only reason for the manual retrieval was because probably because some people thought it was an annoyance with the popup you got if you bought something from another zone (causing transport cost if retrieved immediately). The manual retrieval isn't needed now when "transport costs" aren't applicable.

Back