Discovery: NEW Isis Project Zero-Nine (L)

Nice one! Gratz! :)

(The story was that i had been shooting youngs and olds for 4 hours and i didnt get any good loot at all, I even saw a Atrax Slayer to the East of Scylla Mauntains or west, it was to the right hand side if you look at a map, nevermind I even killed it ofc, i died many times before it died and I gave me 10 ped. F**K this place I think and to the nearest TP to ASHI South where I find Many OLd-alphas and atrox stalkers. So I started to shoot them just to see how high I could go before hitting the wall. And it went well. I could kill all of them, except the Areanetrox guardian and atrox stalkers was also a pain. So I got 2 Hofs 1 discovery and I am very happy now. So now I go back to the Youngs at East SCylla Mouantains. Oh forgot to write I am at 2500/15000 killpoints now. and the TT value was 301 PED. full TT. and the armor Im using is Stealth MCL+8aLor Pulsar 8L. anbd the weapon i was using is a new one the number 4 in the new isis series (isis project zero.four(L)+ Dante ofc.) all I can say is the new isis project series are really really good.

Last edited:
Back