Primordial Longu Event Results

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Imperial Zoological Scouts wish to extend their thanks to all colonists who assisted in collecting samples of the mysterious Primordial Longu.

The following colonists were fortunate enough to loot a Primordial Longu Claw and should contact the support department to claim thier reward, choosing any one part of unlimited Lion armor. Please be sure to specify the gender of the desired part in the support ticket.

• Titof Greenwood Aries
  • TheRock Animalcommander RockY
  • Bigfot Tomten Painkiller
  • Snake Slither Hellfire
  • funkyfishy bangfap lootswirlie
  • Kamonpach BKK Empress
  • Durakk Durakk Jung
  • Mo Mo Irons
  • Joe Mr-Joey Force
  • Praug Praugster Redbear
In addition, 40 Primordial Longu Spikes were recovered. Within the next 24 hours those Spikes will be exchanged for an EWE LC-200 Scout (L), pre-tiered to Tier V. There is no need to submit a support case for these rewards, they will be handled automatically. Those who own more than one Spike will receive one EWE LC-200 scout for each Spike.
Congratulations!

Originally Posted Here

gratz to the winners :yay:

hahahahahhhahhahhaa what a joke

Please post the prizes in the future so I know not to go for the event and waste my time. Congratulations to the winners none the less.

~Danimal

lol yaaay I won.... Wtf is this? yeah next time pls announce rewards before. Everyone would have left for arkadia/RT if they knew before! :))

But not sure what I expected! :) Congratz to everyone

Gratz to the winners!

Better than I expected, was sure one will have to have hundreds of spikes to get a prize, as it was with the robot parts :). One rifle is better than nothing.

So if you have 2 spikes you get 2 UL guns, that will up the price for the spikes nicely tonight!

So if you have 2 spikes you get 2 UL guns, that will up the price for the spikes nicely tonight!

The guns are (L).

Gratz to the winners!

The guns are (L).

Gratz to the winners!

No, read the announcement carefully, if you get 2 guns there is no (L) written there... hence they are UL. Simple logic.

Ohh a part of Lion armor? Hmm cool...

No, read the announcement carefully, if you get 2 guns there is no (L) written there... hence they are UL. Simple logic.
But the announcement specifies that the Lion armor is unlimited. So that's an unfounded conclusion really.

You seriously think that isn't a typo?

Hmm
"EWE LC-200 Scout (L)"

In addition, 40 Primordial Longu Spikes were recovered. Within the next 24 hours those Spikes will be exchanged for an EWE LC-200 Scout (L), pre-tiered to Tier V. There is no need to submit a support case for these rewards, they will be handled automatically. Those who own more than one Spike will receive one EWE LC-200 scout for each Spike.
Congratulations!

Originally Posted Here
You seriously think that isn't a typo?

Hmm
"EWE LC-200 Scout (L)"

My lawyer doesn't think a company as careful as Mindark, being responsible for a real massive cash economy, will be so stupid to make a typo on such an important message. :rolleyes:

thx

a Gun for Spike was expected and not bad its already tier 5.

ONE part Lion - hm Lion isn't bad but one part doesn't protect much :)

Yeah, nice it's tier 5.

My lawyer doesn't think a company as careful as Mindark, being responsible for a real massive cash economy, will be so stupid to make a typo on such an important message. :rolleyes:

I'd fire your lawyer ;)

Price on Lion will drop if all those will ask for lets say lion harnes. Hope the parts become more variable.

Their posts never show they are "edited" = they never do typos...

That's why there is no official Lawyer to check MA's results like all games all over the world where money is involved...

Also make sure to insist on EWE LC-200 scouts if the try to hand you EWE LC-200 Scouts! Do not settle for this upper case junk!

An L gun? Oh..that's nice...thanks :(

One part of Lion armor? I thought it would be like the Protector of the emperor armor. Why did I even bother...

i dont understand how people can think it was more,

the prices was better than i had in mind for this event.

gz to the winners! :)

This was a one off small event to introduce a new mob, not a big annual event like robot wars. Prize was inline with what they said and what I expected, although a little better wouldn't have hurt :)

Noone forced you to hunt Plongus :p

People complain that they didn't win enough when they won, lol.... gamblers!

That is a nice piece of armory, just pick the right part :p

I would be VERY glad if I looted one of those armor parts, where I could decide the gender and WHAT part...

Be happy, stop being so grumpy...

As others have said, it wasn't a big event like the robot wars

This was just a "introduction" event to the new mob....

The LC-200 Tier 5 (L) for a Spike is not bad. I looted a LC-200 during the Plongu Stage and it was a nice Rifle.

I don't know what i expected for the Claw - sure there was some dreaming about an unl Weapon, on the other hand, the Lion Amour Part isn't bad. It's 1/2 month without Depo playing lol.

greetz

YAY for 10 Lion Harnesses in game :yay:

Gratz to the winners! :) I managed to loot 2 spikes myself, and figured the reward would be (L) guns. Pretty nice claw reward though! No wonder it was impossible to loot one. :D

Noone forced you to hunt Plongus :p

People complain that they didn't win enough when they won, lol.... gamblers!

That is a nice piece of armory, just pick the right part :p

I would be VERY glad if I looted one of those armor parts, where I could decide the gender and WHAT part...

Be happy, stop being so grumpy...

As others have said, it wasn't a big event like the robot wars

This was just a "introduction" event to the new mob....

Who made you the judge of what's an appropriate prize?

You could win CLD by killing one Feff or Molisk in 7 day events recently. This event went for 10 days, with unique items to be looted.

Normally in MA competitions, unique looted items give a decent reward.

I didn't expect a Modmerc for my Spike, but when the reward description was "new guns that have recently been introduced", I figured a low level Baringer or some similar UL gun would be the prize.

Guess I expected too much :)

Back