Global Mission/Quest List

Sorry, kind of OT, but I'm not understanding something about mission tokens. If 100 is the amount needed to get 1 attribute point, and they don't give partial credit, then why make missions with 304 tokens if your only going to get credit for 300? Is there an assumption that you could save the extra 4 up for some other missions later, or that they will give partial credit later, or??? :scratch2:

Yep by what It was told somewhere when the token system was introduce is, that with the growing numbers of missions and planets, players would have the chance to be able to save for a even number and claim it

I use this answer also to say that the sheet has been updated again! :)
Anyone that has done the Harbiger/Legionaire/Warlock and Trooper with any info at all?

more info added!
Cheers

Dont forget to add some juicy info if you got it :)

Thread is updated with the available missions
With new missions, new undiscovered rewards :)

Share the new info!

updated with the available info i've found!

Small updated!
Dont be shy helping out!

Kingfisher Mission updated!
(Thank you dasouth)

this file is in deep need of some love and care!
Added some few info i caught!
Feel free to share!

1 new editor added!

Here is some new info :

Kerberos Stage III :

Shortblades : 2.38 ped
Explosive Projectile Weaponry Technology : 1.54 ped
Support Weapon Systems : 0.77 ped

Gokibusagi Stage II :

Aim : 2.13 ped
Light Melee Weapons Skill : 1.36 ped
Concentration : 0.68 ped

Thanks for the update!
Updating as we speak!

If anyone has some interesting info to add! just drop it here!

Added new tab for mob spawns, if you want to be helpfull and sharing! drop your coord for mission mobs! :wise:

some info on ark/ cyrene/ toulan and other planets would be nice!
Im too much on caly and is hard to get first hand info on other planets!

if you're a arkadian it'd be welcomed your help

Mining stage 4 gives 30ped prospecting or 30ped miner reward, stage 5 gives 90ped prospecting or 90ped miner reward, have to check again what stage 1/2/3 gave to be sure, to be continued.

(stage 6 most likely 180ped prospecting or miner)

ps. completing stage III of Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Lysterium and Zinc will unlock the Caldorite, Copper, Cumbriz, Frigulite and Narcanisum mission chains.

pps. no tokens for mining challenges.

ppps. 10k points to complete stage 4, 30k points to complete stage 5, 60k for stage 6.

Last edited:
Mining stage 4 gives 30ped prospecting or 30ped miner reward, stage 5 gives 90ped prospecting or 90ped miner reward, have to check again what stage 1/2/3 gave to be sure, to be continued.

ps. completing stage III of Belkar, Blausariam, Iron, Lysterium and Zinc will unlock the Caldorite, Copper, Cumbriz, Frigulite and Narcanisum mission chains.

ppps. 10k points to complete stage 4, 30k points to complete stage 5, 60k for stage 6.

Thank you very much! will fill the data asap!

Updating atm!
Im guessing as miner you ment mining? 2 different skills, one everyone has and other needs high lvl to unlock, im guessing its the Mining one because so far all rewards are skills that arent unlockable

Kerberos Stage II:
BLP Weaponry Tech 0.59 PED or Plasma Weaponry Tech 0.39 PED or Bravado 0.19 PED

Oculus Stage II:
Shortblades 4.56 PED or Clubs 2.97 PED or Cryogenics 1.48 PED

Updating atm!
Im guessing as miner you ment mining? 2 different skills, one everyone has and other needs high lvl to unlock, im guessing its the Mining one because so far all rewards are skills that arent unlockable

Yup sorry meant mining.

Kerberos Stage II:
BLP Weaponry Tech 0.59 PED or Plasma Weaponry Tech 0.39 PED or Bravado 0.19 PED

Oculus Stage II:
Shortblades 4.56 PED or Clubs 2.97 PED or Cryogenics 1.48 PED
Thank you!
Updating it now!

Yup sorry meant mining.

no worries:) its a common mistake :D (at least on my end) thank you very much for all the info and more will definitly be apreciated

Giving this thread some needed attention!
First update of the year!
Since im at ark Im updating the info I've got!

I missed some info on the new missions i heard (berycled and some others)
Feel free to share!

Back