MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

Please keep calm, I doubt they will release all 5k deeds at once.

Going by the original listings last year, they'll be staggered out over time, so everyone gets a look in.

Can anyone comfirm they have started selling deeds?
Are they putting deeds out, but being sold "instantly"?

yes , they did put some singles out in global auction, but impossible to buy them , as someone else was always faster

doubt they will put all 5K out in singles , imagine the time it would take

Can anyone comfirm they have started selling deeds?
Are they putting deeds out, but being sold "instantly"?

Yes. I've seen batches from 5 to 30 go past.

can confirm they are there
13 pcs batch last some 10 clicks of refresh

and gone again? Geesh don't they realize they make more peds when i'm out mining instead of staring at auction?

So we have to wait the whole day clicking every few seconds the auction if we want some?

This could use really improvement :eyecrazy:

So we have to wait the whole day clicking every few seconds the auction if we want some?

This could use really improvement :eyecrazy:

Might slow down when people run out of peds. If they don't, better become a auction zombie :)

At what auction are they selling those ? Havent seen any so far :laugh:

Just realized I can look at the cld markup tab .. pretty close to 1150 so they are selling. 260mPEC anyone remember if that is 260 sold deeds ? :confused:

Edit: Finaly see one 5x too, they go fast :eek:

Just realized I can look at the cld markup tab .. pretty close to 1150 so they are selling. 260mPEC anyone remember if that is 260 sold deeds ? :confused:

Edit: Finaly see one 5x too, they go fast :eek:

Yes, 260mPEC equals 260 CLDs sold

Wow.....is it even humanly possible? I've kept clicking at the refresh button for god knows how many times......and when i finally see a 1 CLD up for sale.....

I have to dbl click on the item, click the accept button and then click the confirmation button.....only to get the error msg.

Whoever's buying it either has quick hands....or there's so many people buying its insane....hahaha

Even the 20 cld stacks sells in a split of a second......so much money on hand???

i dont understand i am cliking as they appear then view but someone has already got it how can they be so fast unless a programme to do so

i dont understand i am cliking as they appear then view but someone has already got it how can they be so fast unless a programme to do so

Could be a combo of lag and someone with quick hands (maybe a practiced auction user, reseller?)

tired to wait........

Good connection + quickness + luck is my guess.
If this keeps up, all will be sold today, soon 10 % gone.

If you are slow, just buy for 1160 from some of the quicker guys.

Last edited:
30 min non stop clicking and cant see any deed... it is on global auction or calypso only ?

Good connection + quickness + luck is my guess.
If this keeps up, all will be sold today, soon 10 % gone.

If you are slow, just buy for 1160 from some of the quicker guys.

The last thing you'll get is them selling you it for 1160. Believe me....it will at least be 1300 peds. :eyecrazy:

I've been ramming the refresh button like erm.....10 clicks per second? rofl.....seen stacks of 10 and 20 and 25s gone flashing by in a second.

how do you know 10% gone ?

haha.... saw 20 on there for a milisecond.... Glad MA will sell them all.... No way on this earth I will ever buy one from a reseller, so time to go back to Arkaidia to play the game....

Darn....almost an hour of button mashing just to try and get 1 single cld for keeps....lol...I'm done....don't want to kill the mouse for nothing.

I hope those rich guys run out of steam/peds and maybe spare me one. :laugh:

Back