Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Do you need more medics?

Hi, are you looking for more medics for the sweat support events? If so, how do I join, and how does it work?

Thanks

Hi, are you looking for more medics for the sweat support events? If so, how do I join, and how does it work?

Thanks

Just show up to the events and ask the hosts or medics to connect you to Conquistador, he'll let you know if any positions are available currently.

Cheers

Phew, I thought the community was over but it seems still on-going after 5 years. My 6K sweat stack from 5 years ago needs a home...

BUMP it :sweat: BIG SSI goes live in 45 minutes :yay:

Entropia Universe best event :yay: :sweat::grouphug:

21:00 tonight lets goooo :banana:

Thought today was week day and came in happy to participate in the SSI event, it came out today's Sunday and it was at the afternoon, and I lost it.

These last days I missed almost every day events because we're moving to north of Spain, but I hope I can continue participating every day as before.

Regards,
Crinlorite.

You have been unreasonable.

The prize is awarded on the condition that the transfer must be done within a certain timeframe. This was not done by you.
Yes, you stated that you have not received the notification on screen bcos your message disappeared.

However, although this might be construed as "not your fault", pls be cognizant that this is also not BIG Industries' fault as they do NOT control the software that you are using. That software belongs to and is controlled by Mind Ark.

While there is no problem buying or selling later, the conditions of the award was clearly stated in the beginning. And it is within BIG Industries' rights to waive the conditions of the award, if they so desire or to stick to the conditions of the award (as they probably want to be fair to all other deals that had happened in the past and deals that will happen in the future).

So, your insistence that BIG Industries are at fault for the notifications (which are beyond their control) and that they must waive the conditions of the award for you are really unreasonable and baseless.

Given that BIG Industries are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts to help newbies and that they have already helped 50 mil people albeit that some may be repeat winners, your post is really of bad taste.

Disclaimer
I'm not on their side bcos I have the privilege of helping out in the SSI event, but I'm on the side of those who are right.
Your reputation in this game is very important, just as in life. And just as in life, think before words come out of your mouth or gets written down. As a great man said more than 2,000 years ago, it is not what goes into someone that defines him, it is what comes out.
Peace.

[Moderated: Removed reply to deleted post]

Last edited by a moderator:
:monkey:
Long Life to BIG Industries, Crew Members and Awsome Events !

As I am called on, please allow me to write here to prevent any confusion of readers and clarify my standing.

First of all, I announce at beginning the rule for the event. This rules shows the base of the process everyone should follow including myself.
Then why did people took a time to answer? Because they had to think about it or search, not because they are not happy about it.
Some participant likes everyone know the answer type of questions, some like bit of thinking and research needed questions.
This is due to player's personality as well as their style. I do and will ask both type of questions. The question does not have to be game related, but it will be something answer can be found easily if you know or search the internet. There for color of my vomit won't be a question unless that is top search result in the internet.

Ok, now move onto the specific actions by you.
You said in the Local chat first that I never announced the winners. Then other participants copy and pasted that fact I have.
This was done after SSI session is over. If you have said before the event is over, as I explained I would have guided to sell and showed my location.
As the point we care about is that participant are active and paying attention to the local chat, if someone is not looking for while and miss the trade within the event timeframe, we typically do not award the person for that day unless there is special reasons.

Also, when you talked in the Local chat or PM. The approach you took was not honest, if you come to me and said you missed the chat due to your lack of paying attention or certain reason that can't be avoided. I may have traded using my own PED instead if it is first time like I have done to many players in past years. Yet, your approach to first say there was no announcement and when other participants clarify you, then to complain and claims you have rights while you did not follow the rule. This is something I believe lacks the honesty and moral for the communication.

Blast and Conq both have strong character, who build and devoted their effort to create and sustain the BIG Industry and teams.
This is not something ordinary player can do, and it takes a lot of effort and continuous care to sustain.
The problem is not difficult to solve, but I consider the problem is at your side not following the rule. Please note, all trade have been conducted on that day which only you have not paid attention.

I have another statement I would like to make here for all participants.
Recently, there have been a increasing number of participants who didn't pay attention to the Local chat.
I been buying the sweat with my own PED if the person comes up to me, and answers my questions honestly by acknowledging that they have missed it at their fault and if it was their first time. If they come up first to say, I did not announce or the problem is on my side while they didn't pay attention. I re-state the solid rule to them.
This situation some may recognize, but please be honest and not just to push your desire but to follow the rule.
Personally, I believe some of reason is that they are watching streams while playing which has nothing wrong to do. Yet, we have the rule for the event to be fair for everyone, so please do not forget to follow the rule.

Thank you all for reading and I appreciate your support.

Today this moron - Balam Balam TheKing, asked this question on the SSI: "2020-11-22 15:42:34 [Local] [Balam Balam TheKing] Question: In the past, I showed my love to win with sharing region Alsace.What is the supercar manufacturer has Headquarters in this same town? " :D Next time he will ask what color was the vomit he emitted last night? What does this have to do with the game? For a long time no one answered this question and, of course, many were unhappy with it.
But the main problem is different: I got into the list of winners. This Balam wrote at 15:55 that he was buying the sweat from the winners, but I missed this message (my messages disappeared, like after relog) and, 5 minutes later, when I asked when it would be possible to sell the sweat, he replied, that I was late and tried to win next time. "Funny." How can a winner lose their prize? What is the problem with selling this sweat 5 minutes later or postponing the purchase to the next day? Usually, if someone didn't come up to buy, the buyer would call him in the chat. But this body did nothing of the kind.
Then, when I asked in the chat channel "ola42-ssi" if it was possible to solve this issue, a next moron wrote: "2020-11-22 16:42:56 [# ola42-ssi] [Conquistador Conq45 45] 10k were sold event over ". How could a 10k sweat sell if I didn't sell my share? :) It turns out that this Balam and his friend appropriate 2.5 PED for an unsold sweat? I have a lot of respect for charity events, and I am outraged by the presence of such idiots at them. As a newbie, it was very unpleasant for me to be deceived AT A CHARITY EVENT.
I understand that there is no point in writing anywhere about this, but I still hope that someone from the adequate organizers of the SSI will read and dismiss this person from any actions on the SSI.
P. S. Sorry for my English :)

Balam has been with BIG Industries working with the SSI event for years and understands the way SSI runs quite well. I do not doubt his ability to handle an SSI, as SSI questions are not limited to the Entropia Universe and sometimes SSI hosts like to be creative to add a twist.

As for your wording, I have full confidence in Conq45 as the BIG Industries planet lead for Calypso. As a former LA healer and hunt host for BIG Industries, Conq45 has done an excellent job ensuring all BIG Industries events are running smoothly, and he even stays on stand-by in case a hunt host has problems. His reputation is outstanding and his dedication to helping players, both new and old allowed me to understand why Blast gave him the General Manager position in the first place.

Thanks Blastoise for all the years of supporting new players.

Also to all the support staff over the years , thank you for your time in promoting the game and helping new players.

Hello, I'm over Agi so won't participate for sweat, but I often notice new players asking in chat where is OLA#42

I have read that it exist a chat channel, but I don't know it.
So could you add in first post exact coordonates of tp and chat in order to be able to help new players to find you ^^

Hello, I'm over Agi so won't participate for sweat, but I often notice new players asking in chat where is OLA#42

I have read that it exist a chat channel, but I don't know it.
So could you add in first post exact coordonates of tp and chat in order to be able to help new players to find you ^^

Heya, coordinates are LON: 29100, LAT: 58833, and the the chat channel is #ola42-ssi

In honnor of the Dutch festivity "King's Day" Tuesday April 27, a Trivia, in addition to the usual question and buylist, will stand during the SSI at Next Island.
For more information, check this *PCF thread*

Best regards,

Jo Johaoninho90 jo:tiphat:

10 Year anniversary, 10x the sweat!

I think an appropriate celebration is to increase how many people we buy sweat from by 10X for Saturday the 29th of October on all planets. If there are not 10X people to buy our usual 1K sweat each from this day, then we will simply buy more than the usual 1K sweat per person from those participating on each planet to reach 10X the buy.

Just counting Calypso, that means 36.5 Million sweat has been purchased since this date, that doesn't include that Ark that began a few years later, NI that began 5 or so years ago, and Cyrene that began this year. What do I do with the sweat? Stack it, and eventually will likely TT it, as the goal has been to support newcomers, and not "corner the sweat market" or devalue it by dumping a mountain into the economy.

Thanks everyone for being part of this, I know many of you over the years have joined our events and purchased sweat from players yourselves, thanks for that! If you're want to sell your sweat for an increased price at our events and are 40 Agility or lower, please visit your local SSI event that happens daily on Caly, Ark, NI and Cyrene, especially this Saturday October 29th!

I wonder what you do with all that sweat afterwards :sweat:

Thanks everyone for being part of this, I know many of you over the years have joined our events and purchased sweat from players yourselves, thanks for that!
Could always use it for gorgon wave events or sell at a reduced price to people who need it for lesser elysia dailies and other dailies/missions that require sweat.

Just a suggestion, but could be cool

It's been tempting to sell batches for Hussk, Gorgon or other events, however the goal has been to support new players, and I fear that selling the sweat back into the market will only cause damage to it. So will likely TT one day, or find a way to convert it to something else to support new players :)

It's been tempting to sell batches for Hussk, Gorgon or other events, however the goal has been to support new players, and I fear that selling the sweat back into the market will only cause damage to it. So will likely TT one day, or find a way to convert it to something else to support new players :)

The choice is yours.

:sweat:

10 Year anniversary, 10x the sweat!

I think an appropriate celebration is to increase how many people we buy sweat from by 10X for Saturday the 29th of October on all planets. If there are not 10X people to buy our usual 1K sweat each from this day, then we will simply buy more than the usual 1K sweat per person from those participating on each planet to reach 10X the buy.

Just counting Calypso, that means 36.5 Million sweat has been purchased since this date, that doesn't include that Ark that began a few years later, NI that began 5 or so years ago, and Cyrene that began this year. What do I do with the sweat? Stack it, and eventually will likely TT it, as the goal has been to support newcomers, and not "corner the sweat market" or devalue it by dumping a mountain into the economy.

Thanks everyone for being part of this, I know many of you over the years have joined our events and purchased sweat from players yourselves, thanks for that! If you're want to sell your sweat for an increased price at our events and are 40 Agility or lower, please visit your local SSI event that happens daily on Caly, Ark, NI and Cyrene, especially this Saturday October 29th!

As a lifetime sweater I have always appreciated what you have brought to the new player side of the game.

Myself and others have followed your example to keep the market thriving by not underselling just to make a sale.
My personal pricing floor has never gone below 2p/k , and I have no plans to break that floor , and I know others that have done the same.

It has always been my wish that MA and PP's continue the incorporation of sweat into bp's and other processes.

Sweating is life

Back