Halloween Gifts

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
RT has given their citizens the cool broom for Halloween. Any speculation as to whether caly or any of the other planets will follow suit? Can't really expect it as it would be a free gift but some new toys would be awesome.

Calypso normally gives stuff out..... another day or two I'm guessing. Won't be as cool as a broom to fly around on though.

Menace

yep, traditionally Caly does it 24-48 hours before the actual holiday... My guess - Tuesday since they usually do updates on Tuesdays. Otherwise, Monday if they snuck it in to the last update. At the latest, probably by Friday?

Calypso normally gives stuff out..... another day or two I'm guessing. Won't be as cool as a broom to fly around on though.

Menace

Yeah, the broom was cool.

Witch gear was suggested here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...loween-Gifts&p=2803577&viewfull=1#post2803577

Maybe you should ask that on the Arkadia and Rocktopia forum...just saying

Alot of ppl would pay mony to be able to fly ingame,

I've seen alot of posts on wishlist for that, going from jetpack's to a broom,

So FPC i hope you read this, you could make alot of mony implementing something that enables ppl to fly

(2009:)

I was wondering where my broom went, ive got a new sga vacuum cleaner now though.
how about if you add the ability to hold the broomstick like you are riding it? :D

(2008:)
A witches hat, broom and a black cat :yay:

I'd love to have a witches broom so that I could fly above pvp or a thick mob of atrox and just hunt them down, floating above their heads like Harry Potter.

I thought I had suggested a broom to fly on somewhere but I guess that was just wishful thinking.

Have they announced somewhere what the gift might be? :D

I'm stunned by the RT gift, how can caly ever live up to that? :p

Another amazing pumpkin mask that makes us look like a bunch of .... :D

Will be looking out for this a lot, so much excitement, I remember the first time I ever logged in and got my gift, it made me look forward to ALL holidays :D

The only gift Caly can beat the broom with is a black cat :). A pet Longu would do too.

Sad :( looks like no Halloween gifts this year.

Last year they forgot as well I think... and they relabeled some x-mas fireworks to halloween fireworks.

No soup for you!!!! Next

Last year they forgot as well I think... and they relabeled some x-mas fireworks to halloween fireworks.

Yep that is very true.. How about halloween bubbly this time. ;)

Halloween sparklers is my guess.:rolleyes:

Last year Arkadia didn't because it was / is targeted towards the East Asian market place and they don't celebrate Halloween.

was wondering if i had missed anything due to my absence lately but it seems then that so far, no halloween stuff this year. hope tomorrow brings us some news :)

Halloween Torch!!

dafuq?!

htorch.jpg

Nice, thanks MA :)

nice thing about it - it's not (L) :yay:

That would be cool if it were also a low level unlimited club.

bleh too early

Will I get the gift if I fly today to Caly, or is too late?

Will I get the gift if I fly today to Caly, or is too late?

Last year I flew to caly a couple of days after the gift was given and recieved it upon landing, don't know about this year.

I guess more New Yorkers were in need of the torch than the black cat.

htorch.jpg

Nice, thanks MA :)

Damn! want one of those! :D its so dark at night"!

Started flying to Caly last night from ark. Missed out last year. I only made it half way though before I fell asleep at the controls ;)

in estates, it lays down like a weapon... doesn't stand up like the scythes. probably going to have to use a display to hang it or a npc pad to hold it in the Halloween room if I don't carry it with me like I do the horns.

Back