Selling: Jarhead armor

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Consider me in at 1200 peds. With TT of 386 it means +814 which is very cheap for jarhead even without the textures. Pretty sure i will be outbid but wth :)

Cheers,

Divinity

Consider me in at 1200 peds. With TT of 386 it means +814 which is very cheap for jarhead even without the textures. Pretty sure i will be outbid but wth :)

Cheers,

Divinity
Alright Deth your bid is accepted. Just keep in mind there is a reserve on the armour that needs to be met in order for me to sell it but we will see how far the bids go up to. Next!?

3 days left on item. Need more bids pls.

Last day for auction people, place your bids now before closure.

~Mark~

If the set today doesnt reach the reserve I have in mind then i will just keep it. Or make a new thread for this set at the price I set the reserve for. Otherwise u have just over 8hours to bid for this item.

Normally with startbid 0, means bidding starts there and end where it does. Divinity should be rightful owner if he is highest bidder still, not randomly decide to hault auction cause not of your best price :\. That's why there is a startbid of a price you feel appropriate to start the bidding at.

Normally with startbid 0, means bidding starts there and end where it does. Divinity should be rightful owner if he is highest bidder still, not randomly decide to hault auction cause not of your best price :\. That's why there is a startbid of a price you feel appropriate to start the bidding at.

If you read the first post, I didn't decide to randomly decide to hault auction. Every bidder till now knew there was a reserve price for this item & I've even reduced it from it's original reserve mind you & I've even posted repeatedly about the reserve and asked for any further bids until the deadline tonight.

If you don't know most real life auctions have reserves placed on items by the owners ie me & like in most RL auctions, reserves are not disclosed such as in this thread. Deth is someone I know, if he wants the set, it's up to me to part with it. Though his bid is legitimate, his bid doesn't surpass my reserve. Therefore based on that, no sale can be negotiated unless I see fit to sell it.

You my friend need to learn some etiquette before trolling on people's auctions. Thanks for stopping by.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back