Selling: Real life tamed animals including free shipping!

RobVee

Animal Tamer
Society
Shaolin
Rob RobVee Vee
Real life tamed animals including free* shipping!

These nice real life figurines are for sale per set. A set consists of an Atrox, a Hogglo and a Longu figurine. A must have for the true Entropian!

Fixed price

You can purchase your set of figurines for 395 PED.

Free* shipping!

The sets will be send over for free to the following countries:

The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Germany, France (including Corsica and Monaco), Italy, Austria, Spain (including Balearic Island), United Kingdom, Sweden, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Croatia, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Serbia, Turkey, Vatican City, Belarus and Switzerland.

If your country requires a separate customs declaration, no addtional fee applies. I will handle that paper work (CN22 declaration) for you without charge .

* If your country is not listed above, you can still order your set of figurines. A transport fee of 50 PED applies for all other countries.

Terms and conditions

The following terms and conditions apply.
  • Payment upfront, contact me through private message for payment details.
  • The free shipping is normal shipping. If you want a traceable shipment, please let me know. A fee of 95 PED will be charged and you will receive a track and trace code with a website.
  • I reserve the right to decline any request at my sole discretion.

Questions and answers

If you have any questions, please ask. I will list your question with the answer below for the convience of fellow colonists.
  • Q: Did MA copyright the atrox/longu/hogglo looks?
  • A: This is not an issue. These figurines were made on behalf of Mindark.
  • Q: What material are they made of: clay, metal, plastic or something else?
  • A: The figurines are made of plastic.
  • Q: Still 50 PED shipping if you were to send them to Canada?
  • A: Yes, sending them from The Netherlands to, for example, Canada is quite expensive. I think it's fair to ask a contribution for the extra cost of sending them over. For your information, the cost for most European countries ranges from 8,50 euro to 11,05 euro. The cost for Canada is 17,10 euro.
  • Q: If I pay 395ped, do I get to choose only one or do I get a "Set / Package" with all the different figurines?
  • A: A set consists of three figurines, one of each kind.

Last edited:
Very cool but my Q =

Did MA copyright the atrox/longu/hogglo looks?

Would't want you to be in trouble with the law...

Very cool but my Q =

Did MA copyright the atrox/longu/hogglo looks?

Would't want you to be in trouble with the law...

This is not an issue. These figurines were made on behalf of Mindark.

Q: What material are they made of: clay, metal, plastic or something else?

And yeah, true entropian should own these :)

<removed>
Chellie and I received them in summer 2008 when we visited Sweden. Quite nice, but I think it's better to distribute them instead of keeping them here in a box. What a nice point you are making about giving them away for free! I'll consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: What material are they made of: clay, metal, plastic or something else?

And yeah, true entropian should own these :)

The figurines are made of plastic.

Damn I want some :D

Still 50 PED shipping if you were to send them to Canada?

Damn I want some :D

Still 50 PED shipping if you were to send them to Canada?

Yes, sending them from The Netherlands to, for example, Canada is quite expensive. I think it's fair to ask a contribution for the extra cost of sending them over. For your information, the cost for most European countries ranges from 8,50 euro to 11,05 euro. The cost for Canada is 17,10 euro.

I may be intrested in a week, a bit poor atm ;)

• Q: What material are they made of: clay, metal, plastic or something else?
  • A: The figurines are made of plastic.
Truly? I don't have mine at hand, but as far as I remember they are quite fragile. Plastic is not fragile. :scratch2:

Truly? I don't have mine at hand, but as far as I remember they are quite fragile. Plastic is not fragile. :scratch2:

The figurines are definately made of plastic.

Plastic can be quite fragile, what you might be mistaking a 'non fragile' figurine for is likely a rubber figurine.

if I pay 395ped, do I get to choose only one or do I get a "Set / Package" with all the different figurines? If so, I will like to buy some.

if I pay 395ped, do I get to choose only one or do I get a "Set / Package" with all the different figurines? If so, I will like to buy some.

Looks like he said "You can purchase your set of figurines for 395 PED.".
;)

I kinda want a set too.

Tippin'

I think the most important question here is: do they have any good loot?

A set consists of three figurines, one of each kind.

If you want to purchase a set, please send me a private message through this forum with your details. If you wish to talk about the delivery some more, please add me to your friends list through the ingame player register.

Looks like he said "You can purchase your set of figurines for 395 PED.".
;)

I kinda want a set too.

Tippin'

This can be arranged. Contact my through private message with your details.

Can i reserve a set until my next paycheck that comes in the middle of the month? about a week from now

...These figurines were made on behalf of Mindark.
where do they come from?

possible to get any other figurines?
(other mobs, or maybe even my avatar?)

why you have so many? :silly2:

where do they come from?

possible to get any other figurines?
(other mobs, or maybe even my avatar?)

why you have so many? :silly2:

<removed>
Chellie and I received them in summer 2008 when we visited Sweden. Quite nice, but I think it's better to distribute them instead of keeping them here in a box. What a nice point you are making about giving them away for free! I'll consider it.

This is not an issue. These figurines were made on behalf of Mindark.
​too few letters

pfffft I didn't read the thread, I assumed all the info was in first post! :ahh:

so that's a no-go on a figurine of my avatar?! aaawww :grumble:

Interesting, the ones I have are made of clay, Mr.Longu even lost an arm and a bit of his nose ;)

Well, I'm not a scientist, but they appear to be made of plastic. When I 'tick' on them with for example a ring, they sound like plastic. I really think it's not clay.

Can i reserve a set until my next paycheck that comes in the middle of the month? about a week from now

Yes, please send me your details via private message. I'll reserve a set for you then. Thanks for your interest.

Wish I had some of these so I could mold them and cast them in Bronze! That would be a great paper weight and I just happen to have the equipment to do it!

Alas, my peds are needed for losing to MA/other players. Good luck with the sale!

Back