Info: Force Merge and Mindforce Harmony - The known Avatars

Pyro dmg lvl 65 with Arso chip

Managed to unlock Force Merge with Arso chip mostly :yay:

Was in instance so didn't notice it at all. But later I saw how the force merge skills were raining till I noticed it.
Pyro was lowest I had, but since I got the Arso chips since a year, managed to overcome the others and unlock Force Merge with it :)

Getting, Force Merge using a Arso chip :eyecrazy:

Big gratz man!

Was in instance so didn't notice it at all. But later I saw how the force merge skills were raining till I noticed it.
Pyro was lowest I had, but since I got the Arso chips since a year, managed to overcome the others and unlock Force Merge with it :)

Wow that's quite an unlock with Arson chip big gratz to TheRock
Kind of confirms, more power equals more skill gain.

I've not been very active in forum for a number of months, so if anyone wants to be added to the lists, please advise in this thread with pic.

Rick

Big gratz Rocky ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Seems rocky beat me by a few hours :p

UPDATED: Provided screenshot
I thought this thread was dead. :silly2:

I unlocked Force Merge 2014-11-11, gonna see if I can find the screenshot later.

Last edited:
Updated folks. Well done, and huge gratz.

Rick

yesterday

unlocked force merge yesterday =) whuiii

Add me to the Mindforce Harmony list, unlocked it with Lacerating on 1/18/2015.

Hey,

add me to the Force Merge list pls.
Unlock on 2015-01-26 with Lacerating.

regards
Joey

BTW: Selling Lacerating Attack Nano Chip VIII Tier 6.7 (only one ingame) and Lacerating Attack nano Chip X T5.1
PM me and maybe we find a deal.

Mindforce Harmony Unlocked

:yay:

Mindforce Harmony unlocked today at lvl 51 Cryogenic (dmg):

--B

Unlocked mf harmony sometime last year and just unlocked force merge

Got Force Emerge last week.

Whats next?

Add me to the list of known Avatars with Force Merge unlocked. Unlocked Force Merge using Lacerating Attack Nanochip III on 02/06/2016 at approximately 0700 game time on the 1 year and half month anniversary of unlocking Mindforce Harmony on 1/18/2015.

Hi Mindforcers,

As I may have mentioned previously I'm not updating this list anymore, although please feel free to start your own thread (copy my page/links if you want to, I'm chilled about that). Many apologies to those that enjoyed this thread being updated.

I spend less time in the forum these days, trying to avoid the politics. I play when happy, and don't play when I'm not.

I believe Dan unlocked a new mindforce skill though, higher than force merge (maybe I'm wrong but that's what I heard on the grapevine). Maybe it was intuition or a support skill, I forgot.

Thank you all for your contributions over the time the thread was running and happy mindforcing.

Rick

Force Merge ;)

lol , from Mindforce Harmony 12-22-2013 to here took a while.
Thread still here \o/ so post it .
Entropia Universe time: 2016-07-26 01:45:33

On Pyro 65 dmg

lol , from Mindforce Harmony 12-22-2013 to here took a while.
Thread still here \o/ so post it .
Entropia Universe time: 2016-07-26 01:45:33

On Pyro 65 dmg

I'm confused, I posted your MH unlock a long time ago.
Have I missed something, I can't see your FM unlock?

I'm happy to correct any error, although like I say anyone can highlight and copy the original thread if they want to continue recording unlocks.

I lost my passion for MF (since last MM), after the new chips that needed the new implants still sucked competing against guns for events by miles. Plus there's never a Mindforce category to compensate for that. Besides I hardly see any high end L chips for sale. It's a game, so I treat it as such, I've lost interest in the thread sorry about that.

Happy Mindforcing.

Rick

I have Mindforce harmony and 3 levels away from the level 65 unlock.
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen

I have Mindforce harmony and 3 levels away from the level 65 unlock.
Abekat Tomkat Abekatsen

Congratulations Tomkat

I've just attempted to update the thread for all those that have posted in the last couple of years (even though I've said I'm out) although it would appear I can only reply to the thread myself I can no longer edit my original post. Sorry about that folks.

However since the unlimited arson chips were introduced some years ago (previous to that ignite L), there're literally tons of players that have unlocked MH, even more FM, and quite a few with Intuition as well. Harmony is not a rare skill anymore, I can't track 100's of players. It's like asking to track all players with coolness....smiles. FM is still pretty special though.

I really appreciate players efforts, especially if not running tier'd arson for fast skilling. There's nothing stopping those with a keen interest in Mindforce creating a new thread. Please go ahead and get one started.

I've moved on from MF now, I know longer have the passion or budget for it. I'm into training loads of pets now for the last two years, and hardly hunt.

I wish you all the best with your Mindforce skilling.

Mods please close the thread.

Thanks and good luck

Rick

Last edited:
Mods please close the thread.

Thanks and good luck

Rick

Before this thread is closed, it might be nice to let someone take over first.

I seem to have the longevity of your average Stonehenge so I will nominate myself as a candidate, but have no objection if someone else wishes to take over the role.

Before this thread is closed, it might be nice to let someone take over.

I seem to have the longevity of your average Stonehenge so I will nominate myself as a candidate, but have no objection if someone else wishes to.

It would a pleasure for you to take over the thread if that can be done Mega. I think there's some catching up to do, I wrote quite a few changes down ready to post.

If the mods can do that, have fun sir.

Cheers and thank you

Rick

I think I passed 65 pyro hit and forgot to check if I had force merge or not, I'll have to check next time I am in game :laugh:

and..

Last! :wave:

I think I passed 65 pyro hit and forgot to check if I had force merge or not, I'll have to check next time I am in game :laugh:

and..

Last! :wave:

You want to take over this thread Mac? You're more highly qualified than me. :)

Back