Planet calypso content release 2012.6

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.6
2012-12-04
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Items
A large number of new craftable weapons along with associated blueprints and components have been introduced.

Missions
Iron Challenges have been introduced for the following creatures: Combibo, Falxangius and Proteron. The Combibo mission broker can be found in Nus Lull, the Falxangius broker stands inside the Vermilion Fields fort, and the Proteron broker is located in Fort Troy.

Art
Four new weapon models have been added to Planet Calypso and assigned to some of the newly introduced weapons, both looted and crafted.

Changes
The reset delay for the Daikiba, Traeskeron, Gokibusagi and Rextelum wave events have been reduced to 15 minutes.
The name of the Moneta Bank has been changed to Twin Peaks Bank.
The distribution of Pyrite Stone within PvP4 can be found in a larger part of the area.

Creatures
Many creatures on the Entropia Universe platform have been adjusted in order to improve balancing. Various parameters have been adjusted on these creatures to get a better balance between threat level and the actual danger and cost to kill. These adjustments have mainly affected creatures with high health and relatively low damage. Mission rewards related to affected creatures have not been changed.

Allophyl:
  • Attack speed increased by ~5% for all maturities.
  • Hit Chance increased slightly. More for higher maturities.
  • Stamina and regeneration reduced slightly.
  • Damage increased slightly on Young-Guardian and reduced on Alpha-Stalker.

Attacker:
Increased damage slightly o n Gen 01-02 and they both now do Burn and Penetration damage.

Estophyl:
  • Attack speed increased by ~7%.
  • Hit chance increased slightly.
  • Stamina and regeneration reduced slightly.
  • Damage increased a bit on Young-Guardian and reduced on Dominant-Stalker.
  • All maturities now do ~20% of their damage as electric and the rest as impact.

Eviscerator:
  • Hit chance reduced slightly on Gen 1-10, bigger reduction on higher Generations.

Falxangius:
  • Attack speed reduced by ~13% for Young-Prowler and ~20% for Stalker.

Hogglo:
  • Hit chance reduced on all maturities, more so on the smaller ones. (Still have a high hit chance compared to other creatures but is now more reasonable)

Kreltin:
  • Hit chance of Young and Mature has had a minimal increase.
  • Stamina and Regeneration has been reduced slightly for Young-Old.
  • Damage has been increased slightly for Young-Old.
  • Aggression reduced slightly on Young-Provider.

Leviathan:
  • Attack speed increased by ~10%.
  • Hit chance increased on all maturities.
  • Stamina reduced quite a bit on all maturities.
  • Aggression reduced on all maturities.
  • Damage increased quite a bit on all maturities but Stalker. Damage is now roughly 60% Impact, 15% Cut and 25% Acid, varies a bit based on maturity. (Previously 100% Impact for Young-Old and ~95% Impact ~5% Acid for the rest)

Maffoid:
  • Attack speed increased by ~12%.
  • Hit chance increased a bit.
  • Damage increased on all maturities, more so on the smaller ones. The damage is now split ~55% Impact ~45% Cut. (Previously 100% Impact)

Proteron:
  • Attack speed reduced by between ~30% and ~20% for Young-Old.

Rextelum:
  • Hit chance increased slightly on Weak-Ravager.
  • Stamina reduced a bit on Weak-Ravager.
  • Damage increased a bit on Weak-Strong. The new damage is added as Stab, and the higher maturities have had some of their Cut damage transferred to Stab. Damage split is now roughly 60% Cut, 20% Impact and 20% Stab, but varies a bit between maturities. The secondary attack (stinger attack) has had some of the Acid damage transferred to Impact damage (total damage remains the same).

Second Entity:
  • Attack speed reduced by ~25% for all Generations.

Misc
  • Dino bones can once again be found scattered throughout Eudoria.

Bug Fixes
  • Several shop and housing estate issues have been fixed.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches.

Originally Posted Here

Let's the Whine Begin.

I love how selecting multiple items in inventory to drag to storage for example works.

Let's the Whine Begin.

Content release up for 8 minutes and still no post in the "bug report" section :silly:

It took me 8 minutes to reply here because i was busy laughing my a** off. Nothing to do with content release notes though :girl:

YAY content!

Sok

Mission brokers dont seam to work :(

Let's the Whine Begin.

Adding new components is totally nuts. We already have loads of unused ones, never mind unused / underused ones from beacons.

And this is not a frigging whine.

Content release up for 8 minutes and still no post in the "bug report" section :silly:

It took me 8 minutes to reply here because i was busy laughing my a** off. Nothing to do with content release notes though :girl:

YAY content!

Sok

here's one, try backspace in pm :yay:

where is Vermilion Fields ? never been there

There's more, Bertha:

"Vehicles - Some vehicles now deteriorate when driven, this information is displayed in the vehicle’s item info panel. When a vehicle reaches minimum condition, the driver and all passengers will be ejected from the vehicle. These deterioration changes have been applied thus far to rookie, gift and other specialty vehicles, in order to ensure that Limited vehicles are indeed Limited and do not last indefinitely. "

SO.. here we go folks - soon our Sleipnirs will not last forever - they will decay each time we're using them... The stench of decay is overpowering...

Where the hell is the promised avatar system ? I never ever will thrust what any of the MA staff say or write! Time for a long log off. Just nerfs on mobs and things,, on that they are heros!

Demoniak Excavator has now efficency decreased 10 times :mad:

well, rebalance had to consider that :)

Demoniak Excavator has now efficency decreased 10 times :mad:

well, rebalance had to consider that :)

Guess I can TT the ones I bought... Thx MA!

You were too fast, they have to be activated manually and I was at lunch :)

Back in the days when I considered that honest daily work would bring me honest pay, going to lunch on the update day would get me a :nutkick: from my boss. How times change :D

Related to the release notes, it is also stated that AH fees were correctly reduced in 12.9.1. As I keep an excel table, I can confirm nothing was changed - the initial fee is still the same, then is 0.05 PED for each extra PED gained. Maybe was changed only for the more expensive items?

It's phucked in the normal chat, for me anyways, not in PM.
Have fun writing, i'm going mute in the chat for the foreseeable future.

"Hi hos<backspace to fix>'s it goinn<backspace to fix>g?" -> "hi 's it g?"

Nah, Das, it's old "fuckup", like putting "enter" before last letter when you typing fast so last character goes on new lin
e

With backspace in PM - it's "stickied" ctrl's alt's or shift's keys. Just press them once each - I don't remember which one exactly. But when that crap happens - yes, you start deleting whole words instead of character. I think, it's "stickied" ctrl.

Nah, Das, it's old "fuckup", like putting "enter" before last letter when you typing fast so last character goes on new lin
e

With backspace in PM - it's "stickied" ctrl's alt's or shift's keys. Just press them once each - I don't remember which one exactly. But when that crap happens - yes, you start deleting whole words instead of character. I think, it's "stickied" ctrl.
I don't think i've recently "stickied" my keyboard...

:duh:

Items
A large number of new craftable weapons along with associated blueprints and components have been introduced.

The mention of components fills my heart with dread. Don't we already have 3 times as many as are used, if not more?

Changes
The reset delay for the Daikiba, Traeskeron, Gokibusagi and Rextelum wave events have been reduced to 15 minutes.

I like this. A LOT

Leviathan:

• Attack speed increased by ~10%.
  • Hit chance increased on all maturities.
  • Stamina reduced quite a bit on all maturities.
  • Aggression reduced on all maturities.
  • Damage increased quite a bit on all maturities but Stalker. Damage is now roughly 60% Impact, 15% Cut and 25% Acid, varies a bit based on maturity. (Previously 100% Impact for Young-Old and ~95% Impact ~5% Acid for the rest)

Selling Goblin+2C plates for TT+250 ! Get it while its hot!

Maffoid:

• Attack speed increased by ~12%.
  • Hit chance increased a bit.
  • Damage increased on all maturities, more so on the smaller ones. The damage is now split ~55% Impact ~45% Cut. (Previously 100% Impact)

Maffs are even more easy-peasy now, then.

I'm also liking the reset delay change for wave events.

Back in the days when I considered that honest daily work would bring me honest pay, going to lunch on the update day would get me a :nutkick: from my boss. How times change :D

Yep, we make it a policy that no-one eats, or takes a loo break even, during any updates. It's great for morale.

Q: What are Dino bones? Were they an old feature?

Seems acid plates are gonna be in higher demand. I guess the reviews on the mobs will slowly trickle in. The extra acid on the Levi,s is gonna be interesting.

Yep, we make it a policy that no-one eats, or takes a loo break even, during any updates. It's great for morale.

Especially when evrybody stops walking around and starts to covertly hint at the need of bottles. Yeah, absolutely fantastic for turning out a quality product. I can just see it:

BOB: Hey. Lets test the crafting terminal to see how it works with multiple residues!
JIM: No! My bladder is about to explode, and I already tested it for one type of each and it worked! Lets declare it ready to go already!

Q: What are Dino bones? Were they an old feature?

Seems acid plates are gonna be in higher demand. I guess the reviews on the mobs will slowly trickle in. The extra acid on the Levi,s is gonna be interesting.

Old stuff, old stuff.

NOOOOO

MA keep making players mad

:? is mindark wanna us all to leave game

keep maken changes that we dont need instead sometime better

whats was wrong with levis :scratch2:

is MA wanna all players to leave game

MA wanna shut down calypso by maken changes that make players mad time to time why MA wanna do that
i mean the can make sometime better little by litlle instead make us mad --look at levis changes seriusly
--:mad::mad:

Well I feel bad for the lesser skilled Levi hunters. I used to be able to do Young's in unplated adj pixie without having to fap. Now my ur125 is a requirement. Though grem and 5b would prolly work well it will increase the decay costs exponentially. Oh.... and did I mention the loot avg has dropped?

Selling Goblin+2C plates for TT+250 ! Get it while its hot!

Goblin and 2c still means rapid hits for 40-60 damage from mature

Not sure I like these changes. Noobs grinding Levi was great for the ped cycling factor of the economy.

Menace

Dino bones!!!

that's all I saw:laugh:

Dino bones!!!

that's all I saw:laugh:

We also have a charlie brown Xmas tree in twins. Lol

And for the record... gang am style is a bit juvenile for our player base and several myths late. Song is old news now.

Back