Question: Can my Quad be shooted in yellow pvp zone in space?

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
Hello all!
I just got taken down by a pirate - not sure whats his name, but saw that was a unlimited quad with the name: Quad Wing Interceptor - Deathifier (I am not sure about Deathifier name, if anyone know him, or was shooted by him, please confirm this).
The interesting fact is that he has a friend - Red Bull Energy - who keeps him in touch with every quad that leave Calypso Space Station and he stays in the red pvp zone between planet calypso and Space Station.
Anyway, Deathifier made the false impression that he enter the planet calypso, but when I entered the red pvp zone he turn around and start shooting me, I turn around too and with my quad in 50% structural integrity I entered in yellow pvp zone (safe zone around Calypso Space Station), but he continue to shot me and finally distroyed my quad (but not looted me, anyway I was empty). He distroyed me when he also was in yellow zone. So the question is: it is alowed/possible to be shoted in yellow pvp zone or it was/it is a bug ??

It's not Deathifier (atleast i'm fairly certain ;p), that's just the Quads name, all Unlimited Quads have names :)

You are vulnerable to PvP for 30 seconds after entering a yellow zone, but you can not be looted by the time you are in this yellow zone.

Same thing with PvP4, if you're outside the zone itself you can still be killed, but not looted.

Hello all!
I just got taken down by a pirate - not sure whats his name, but saw that was a unlimited quad with the name: Quad Wing Interceptor - Deathifier (I am not sure about Deathifier name, if anyone know him, or was shooted by him, please confirm this).

As far as I know there is an uL Quad Justifier.

Hello all!
The interesting fact is that he has a friend - Red Bull Energy - who keeps him in touch with every quad that leave Calypso Space Station and he stays in the red pvp zone between planet calypso and Space Station.
Anyway, Deathifier made the false impression that he enter the planet calypso, but when I entered the red pvp zone he turn around and start shooting me, I turn around too and with my quad in 50% structural integrity I entered in yellow pvp zone (safe zone around Calypso Space Station), but he continue to shot me and finally distroyed my quad (but not looted me, anyway I was empty). He distroyed me when he also was in yellow zone. So the question is: it is alowed/possible to be shoted in yellow pvp zone or it was/it is a bug ??

hey kenji,
do i sound familliar?
you sure do :)

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooO you later!

hey kenji,
do i sound familliar?
you sure do :)

oooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooO you later!

Nice one .Stagger! You got owned by calyposo forum staff :))
P.S. you did not loot me so I did not lost anything, why are you so happy, remember you lost the ammo

Nice one .Stagger! You got owned by calyposo forum staff :))
P.S. you did not loot me so I did not lost anything, why are you so happy, remember you lost the ammo

Soon you will be owned in space , yellow zone too ;)

You are vulnerable to PvP for 30 seconds after entering a yellow zone, but you can not be looted by the time you are in this yellow zone.

Same thing with PvP4, if you're outside the zone itself you can still be killed, but not looted.

I didn't know that. I thought you were still lootable even if you were in yellow pvp zone befor 30 seconds runs out (also it used to be 10 seconds! :p Dang!)

Can someone confirm this?

Also, geez Stagger got banned on PCF? I wonder which post did him in! :D *searches!*

Also, geez Stagger got banned on PCF? I wonder which post did him in! :D *searches!*

He created a second forum account to have a conversation with himself...

And I told him to put the bong down!!:kos::loco:

So most people would say that Stagger is dumb in making a secon forum account right after the Goldy/ErnestJ-banning incident.

But that's not the case. I think he wanted to make a statement, go out with a bang. He wanted to get banned with ErnestJ tos how that Nebula Virus soc members stick together. Stagger's had the account since 2010, and he coulda pulled that move off for 2 years, but he didn't. It was different this time.

RIP. Stagger.

So most people would say that Stagger is dumb in making a secon forum account right after the Goldy/ErnestJ-banning incident.

But that's not the case. I think he wanted to make a statement, go out with a bang. He wanted to get banned with ErnestJ tos how that Nebula Virus soc members stick together. Stagger's had the account since 2010, and he coulda pulled that move off for 2 years, but he didn't. It was different this time.

RIP. Stagger.

How much did he pay you for that advertisement?:silly2:

or are you another stagger? lol funny how we even have to wonder about that.....and how is "sticking together" during acts of stupidity....something to be praised lol

RIP. Stagger.

A little insight into his strategy...although he is a noob and prolly doesnt quite know how all the phases slot in together....read on and see why he started using alts to talk about himself pretending to be someone else.

Realization : I want to be famous/known

Step 1 : Pick a nish

Step 2 : Get what you need to begin

Step 3 : Pick a high profile enemy/opponent with an established reputation and hate or other fan base in your new nish (I picked on the most well known PK soc at the time BA and certain PVP players)

Step 4 : Call his/her ability/credibility whatever into question openly (This gets you noticed...Worked a treat with me killing and slating BA as noobs....and stagger chose the most known pirate at the time...Daisy)

Step 5 : You now have a platform off the back of your chosen opponent, repeat above process at higher pace

Step 6 : Now you are known, people know who you are. Now get them to talk about you by changing your focus from your chosen opponent to them. Indulge them in the way you wish to be seen.

Step 7 : Be loud and proud, keep the momentum up

Step 8 : You are now a topic of discussion.....you are famous.

The problem stagger encountered was that people stopped talking about him (because he could not keep up appearances). Fearing he is loosing credibility with the crowd and his "Reputation" he decided to use a stooge (alt account )to make himself seem valid when no one else was talking about him.

With a EU magazine interview and tons of threads about Daisy PK and ROCKSTARS, keeping it up in field and in forum for over two years.....I should know how this works ;)

With or without talent or skill...Fame is easy......

Daisy is retired now......End of Story

Last edited:
or are you another stagger? lol funny how we even have to wonder about that.....and how is "sticking together" during acts of stupidity....something to be praised lol

Hey man, I never said that it was something to be praised :)... But other people (I've seen on the Dreadnought infamous thread), have commended cK Shadows for sticking up for Goldy even though he was wrong... until they finally were 100 % convinced Goldy was wrong.

So it's the same thing here I guess (IF that's what Stagger did). Stagger isn't 100 % convinced that ErnestJ is Goldy. So being a loyal soc mate, he's sticking up for him. It shows how Nebula Virus works: Take one of us down, and you take us all down!

So that's how socs should be, extreme loyalty, always there for your soc mates no matter what... until you fully know that they are in the wrong, then you turn your blade on them :p.

Back