Stagger is in space

Status

narfs

Hatchling
Banned
Hi, i just got shot down while trying to fly in space and lost my money :(

here's the info of the player, he is right now at calypso space station!
Name: Quadwing interceptor - Justifier Stagger
he hides in motherships!

can someone please get my stuff back?

--
i'm not 100% sure what i lost but i think it was 60ped belkar, some lysterium and a few hundred ped oil.

Last edited:
Sucks you lost your stuff :/

Not much we can do about the pirates, but we can take safty precautions when traveling with loot.

I have started a list of the transport ships and links to their websites and/or forum threads, next time you may want to look one of them up and either go on one of their scheduled flights or higher them for a vip flight.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?235669-Ships-amp-Services-In-Space

gl and have fun,

narfi

ps. I think your name is the closest to mine I have seen yet :D

pss. You can put your oil in a vehicle fuel tank, and then it can not be looted from you. When you arrive at your destination you can take it out and sell it or whatever you had planned for it.

Sucks you lost your stuff :/

Not much we can do about the pirates, but we can take safty precautions when traveling with loot.

I have started a list of the transport ships and links to their websites and/or forum threads, next time you may want to look one of them up and either go on one of their scheduled flights or higher them for a vip flight.

gl and have fun,

narfi

ps. I think your name is the closest to mine I have seen yet :D

that would explain why i couldnt take narfi :D
i will take a look into safe transport with motherships then.
Justifier flew into mothership too, so how do i know other motherships don't carry killers on board?

Did you notice which mothership he flew into/out of? (although I suspect we can all guess which one it was)

... and a few hundred ped oil.

how u lost oil ? not been in the tank of your quad ???

that would explain why i couldnt take narfi :D
i will take a look into safe transport with motherships then.
Justifier flew into mothership too, so how do i know other motherships don't carry killers on board?

My educated guess is that he flew into the Mothership Dreadnaught which is owned by a pirate friend of his.
(recent drama on the forum regarding it)

It would be hard for a new player to know what is a good service and what is a scam to get you into a position to loot you.
A good mentor would go a long ways, as well as asking intelligent questions here on the forums.

The 3 most prominant service providers I would say you can trust are,

EntropiaTransport.com (my own)
EFA (Entropia Fleet Alliance)
ToS (Titans of Space)

There are other trustworthy ships offering services as well such as the Alabama, but I don't think they are offering a scheduled service. (if you pm their members I am sure they would warp you where ever you wanted though, and they are 100% trustworthy)

Find a good mentor and a good society, they will help you with all aspects of the game and help you know some of the history behind different people and activities.

Its a steep learning curve for sure, but a lot of fun if you are willing to put in the time.

gl,

narfi

i will try to figure out what mothership he flew in.
also i could use a mentor really, appearantly things are not as it seems in space.
everything seemed safe but he suddenly came out of nowhere and killed me in merely seconds.

i do wonder thou, if i lost my stuff, it means he can lose my stuff to right?
isn't there a way to trap him and get my stuff back? ( maybe even with other peoples stuff )
i don't really mind the money, but i do mind losing it that quick lol :) just did my first deposit today and will
propably do it again if i can't get my stuff back.
but any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

There are safe zones in space (around space stations) but you are still vulnerable to being PKed for 30 seconds after entering from space.

Also, all your attacker has to do is go to the space station and put his newly acquired items through the trade terminal. You won't be getting your stuff back, sorry.

also i could use a mentor really, appearantly things are not as it seems in space.
everything seemed safe but he suddenly came out of nowhere and killed me in merely seconds.

isn't there a way to trap him and get my stuff back? ( maybe even with other peoples stuff )
i don't really mind the money, but i do mind losing it that quick lol :) just did my first deposit today and will

First thing he did was, if he was on a mothership TP to space station - TP to caly. Or have someone on motnership and give him/her mats, then fly back to kill more.

What questions me is how he could know you where flying there. He's not working alone.
If you need a mentor ill be happy to help. You can add me ingame.

people on this forum are wrong, there is definatly a way to earn back your lost materials.
Next time you see me in space, open a private message and i will explain.
untill that notice, your materials will be stored in a safehouse.

here's the info of the player, he is right now at calypso space station!
Name: Quadwing interceptor - Justifier Stagger
he hides in motherships!

can someone please get my stuff back?

--
i'm not 100% sure what i lost but i think it was 60ped belkar, some lysterium and a few hundred ped oil.

Sorry for your loss dude :(, unfortunately Stagger has probably already chucked it all in the TT. (EDIT: I see Stagger has replied. GL with getting your stuff back)

Can I assume that the Mothership's name started with a D and ended with a T?

Can we now assume that Goldy is officially a pirate? Anybody feel like getting a posse together? I've always wanted to try shooting down a mothership :).

Disclaimer: I have no problems with pirates, although I do find Stagger a bit juvenile. Any pirate who takes my stuff in space deserves it. I always travel armed though :)

people on this forum are wrong, there is definatly a way to earn back your lost materials.

Translation: turn to the dark side, Luke...

So Narfs, do you want to be a parasite like Stagger and the other pirates?

*Awaits screenshots of IP logs and facebook pictures to prove that Narfs is Stagger trying to earn himself some karma points*

:popcorn:

Ahhh... space.

The anus of Entropia Universe.

Sorry for your loss - that wasn't really a warm welcome to the game!

Before you enter lootable space the info box right bottom corner of the main chat window turns into a red triangle. If you click on it, you get a message box that you are about to enter an area where you can get killed and looted along with detailed information what type of resources/materials can be looted.

Theoretically, yes, you can fight back, and if you manage to destroy your opponent's space craft and kill and loot him, you can get your stuff back.

However, since you are up against a pirate who is the leader of a soc and has access to a mothership, I doubt that he is still carrying your stuff next time you meet him (though he might be carrying other players' stuff).

When Stagger is talking about giving you a chance to get your stuff back, he probably has some "business agreement" in mind like this one.

If you want to carry oil, the best and easiest way is to put it all into your vehicle before you leave the planet or space station, because that cannot be looted. - As for the other stuff: They are all up for grabs in space. You have to figure out a way to transport them safely, defend them or you have to leave them behind.

*Awaits screenshots of IP logs and facebook pictures to prove that Narfs is Stagger trying to earn himself some karma points*

interesting, subscribing to read more.. i do have my suspicions.
oh wait its about me...:scratch:

Ofc it's another "you", darling.

Fresh account, instantly with avatar - but no other info - no one doing like that. Also name is provocating.

If you do something - do it with quality next time, lamer.

Ofc it's another "you", darling.

Fresh account, instantly with avatar - but no other info - no one doing like that. Also name is provocating.

If you do something - do it with quality next time, lamer.

Just what Dr3w said.

This "new" player went to (try) to fly for the first time, IN SPACE.
He knows ALL about how to get into space, about hiding in MS etc.
And most of all "he" met Stagger and his very 1st post on forum is about... Stagger. And asking NOW us to go at that same place where Stagger is waiting for us so he can do some more pirating?

Sorry Stagger, your plan failed! :wise:
But hey! Look it from the positive side: Atleast you got some attention now aggain. :)

Last edited:

Hey new guy narfs....

Just in case being killed, and having your stuff stolen from you from this guy (stagger) was not enough of a clue.

Dont trust pirates, I highly suggest you accept the loss, and learn to avoid them. if you need assistance learning the safe ways to avoid having your things stolen by pirates, feel free to contact me.

What I would avoid at all costs is, entering into a private discussions, with a pirate that will "help you retrive the things he stole" somehow that seems to be a TRAP!:wise: (and he is known for playing games)

Hell im probly trying to warn a "pirate alt", but in case your legit or for the next reader.

its always good practice to treat pirates like lepers. unless you want to lose your skin.

whos stagger ?

sorry but must have missed something ?

TAC
PVP3

Confirmed "Narfs" and Stagger are playing from the same place.

If they are in fact two separate people, then getting his stuff back should be as easy as looking over and saying "F*ck you, give it." :laugh:

Obviously, the correct punishments for this tolling and multiple account issue are being handed out.

:locked:

Status
Back