Entropia Universe Android App Released

Congratulations MA, you have outdone yourself this time. I thought you had reach the top when you were able to convert 6M in legal cash liabilities (ped) into obligations with a zero cash value CLD.

But this is a stroke of absolute genius.

Once i'm sure no news paper reporters can hack my phone like they have done to a few unfortunates that i have read about. I intend to start checking my bids to make sure no one outbids me while i'm driving home from work.

Oh! and its a great stratigy to direct programing manpower hours to this profitable aspect instead of waisting time on things that dont bring in any cash, like fixing diferent pieces of furniture in my apartement that still don't work after 3 and a half year (see i did not mention tamming) and remember dont forget to get the app for the i-phone done as fast as posible.

But seriously, congratulations, I mean you have even out flanqued Vegas which has just applied to the Nevada gaming commision to put out an android app. You have realy pulled off a good one here for the future of the game. It makes my skin tingle at the thought of all those 14 year olds on there phones raising there bids on the tables errr i mean auction :)

Keep up the good work ;)

Congratulations MA, you have outdone yourself this time. I thought you had reach the top when you were able to convert 6M in legal cash liabilities (ped) into obligations with a zero cash value CLD.

Once i'm sure no news paper reporters can hack my phone like they have done to a few unfortunates that i have read about. I intend to start checking my bids to make sure no one outbids me while i'm driving home from work.

Oh! and its a great stratigy to direct programing manpower hours to this profitable aspect instead of waisting time on things that dont bring in any cash, like fixing diferent pieces of furniture in my apartement that still don't work after 3 and a half year (see i did not mention tamming) and remember dont forget to get the app for the i-phone done as fast as posible.

But seriously, congratulations, I mean you have even out flanqued Vegas which has just applied to the Nevada gaming commision to put out an android app. You have realy pulled off a good one here for the future of the game. It makes my skin tingle at the thought of all those 14 year olds on there phones raising there bids on the tables errr i mean auction :)

Keep up the good work ;)

Holy professional sarcasm Batman :O. =]

It was outsourced.

You can run Bluestacks android emulator on Mac and access Entropia via this new Android app.

Unfortunately it turned out that the mac version doesn't yet allow installing apps from Google appstore, so no way to put the EU app there. You can only try it with a number of preinstalled apps (facebook, twitter, and some games etc).

You can test drive a fixed set of curated apps for the first release (alpha-1). In the very near future, BlueStacks will let you select from over 400,000 Android apps to play on your Mac.

It was outsourced.

But from its form of sarcasm in the original post, it still applies somehow. :p

Manpower/money wasted on something that the community was waiting for...since years. ;)

Usefull or not, its a gimmick and a small slotmachine to me, nothing else.

Now you can burn through even more peds at work or in your freetime, using a beta android app, that can acces your phone numbers, login name + password and a gold card code.

Hooray! -_-

I don't feel like looking through the full thread right now so this may be a repost but has anyone looked at the screenshots on the website.

1499454 attempts of Generic Leather Texture among others! Thats like 90K PED TT of Generic leather alone :eyecrazy:

Don't know if my Soc Mate didn't find it (no Android for me) but an access to TT Terminal is much needed.
Crafting Amps is near impossible - you can't buy Probes.

Seams a nice App - please add a TT !!

Keep up the good work ;)

Well done for mentioning the elephant in the room! + rep

The % of home pc's that used to run windows compared to the % that now run windows vs android/apple os will dictate what has to happen for EU's survival in the near future.

This is just the start.

I don't feel like looking through the full thread right now so this may be a repost but has anyone looked at the screenshots on the website.

1499454 attempts of Generic Leather Texture among others! Thats like 90K PED TT of Generic leather alone :eyecrazy:

The screenshots are from "Planet Dev" so don't get your shorts on a knot :laugh:

Works Great!

I've downloaded, installed, and have been using this app for a couple hours now. It's really fantastic! It is a bit laggy at times, granted, but still it's a giant step in the right direction.

Recognition at least?

Great stuff, I'm about to check it out on my android tablet, this would appear to have a lot of potential for players of all levels, if it is upgraded sufficiently.
Oh and of course, it was my idea in the first place =
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...of-EU-addiction-I-want-a-phone-app&highlight=

I don't want royalties, just as long as I get to dictate how it evolves LMAO :)
Boo

Bumping this as it went totally unnoticed and I think I am worth or due a bit of recognition. Maybe I'll be seen as a whinger.
Boo.
Roll on the Crafting ATHs!

Now all we need is a Mobile Gold Card App.. :wise:

i got samsung s2. but it doesnt work for it seems like. someone got an idea?

Bumping this as it went totally unnoticed and I think I am worth or due a bit of recognition. Maybe I'll be seen as a whinger.
Boo.
Roll on the Crafting ATHs!
You way to far from first, who offered that here :)

Just some links here:
Wouldn't this be nifty? Mobile alerts 10-12-2009, 21:42 by jmanlee23

IPhone app 03-28-2011, 03:48 by Mants

It's probably a sign of EU addiction, I want a phone app. 07-30-2011, 18:11 by you

Entropia Universe - iPhone/iPad/Android/BlackBerry App 12-06-2011, 12:44 by Sonea

etc...

Well done MA, nice app. Auction feature I'm sure will come in very handy. Not really much interested in the rest of it, but still impressed that it actually seems to work ;)

Chat and maybe some soc features would be nice.

Now all we need is a Mobile Gold Card App.. :wise:

Totaly agree.. i'm sitting in the train have the app installed but my goldcard @ home, and i'm NOT taking it with me :wtg:

Generate some codes and keep them with you on a paper, just don;t forget wich one you used and wich not:cool:

Blizzard uses a mobile gold card app which works great on Android. Don't see why MA can't come up with something similar.

just got it , GC issue will need fixing , no one will be carrying that around with them. looks good but it worked for all of 5 mins before crashing . Think there is still some work to be done before its a stable app :scratch2:

just got it , GC issue will need fixing , no one will be carrying that around with them. looks good but it worked for all of 5 mins before crashing . Think there is still some work to be done before its a stable app :scratch2:

GC issue cant be solved without putting the user to risk(imagine someone can log onto your account without GC and sell your stuff on au for tt+1)
What is so hard to carry it around? Put the gold card into your wallet like normal bank card and use the reader as keychain(have been carrying it around for 3years and not a single problem with it yet)

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Awesome:D

Now you can craft from the middle of nowhere if you have internet on smartphone XD
Very Great Idea maybe an option to chat with friends if they are online...

Well done MA :D

Now its only missing the chat option, see your fl, soc and thats enough.

Has anyone tried running to an isolated outpost with no auction or crafting machines and trying anything? If you can still use those because of the mobile app without being ear them in game, I might never go back into cities. ;D

Has anyone tried running to an isolated outpost with no auction or crafting machines and trying anything? If you can still use those because of the mobile app without being ear them in game, I might never go back into cities. ;D

Yes it works.

@Kim|Calypso
is there an ETA on the iOS version of Virtual Tycoon yet?

Thanks!

I use to be able to log in now nothing work for 2 day after i put the security code then back to start screen

Back