Modified A-3 Justifier MK.II mayhem rental

minim

Elite
Society
Rangers
Mini MiniM Mine
Been playing with the thought of renting out my gun during mayhem and is a bit curious on the market for that. What would be the day rental price for such a gun during mayhem?

Guns is tier 7 and does 181.2 dmg/sec (oldschool) with eamp15 at 110meters range.

-This is not a rental thread as I'm not sure I will do this at all due to socmates competing and maybe myself.
-Collateral would be items/cld/peds and should add up to around 250k, this without discussion.

Could collateral possibly be lots of smiles and hugs? Don't think there are too many people that can throw that collateral for it, if they do, they're probably well set up already.
I'd be very interested in this if i ever had such peds to exchange.

Could collateral possibly be lots of smiles and hugs? Don't think there are too many people that can throw that collateral for it, if they do, they're probably well set up already.
I'd be very interested in this if i ever had such peds to exchange.

Got a few requests for it already and there is a lot of ppl with collat. If they want to rent it tho is a completely different questin :)

I guess that before we know torus layout, spawn of mobs and aggro it's hard to put a renting price on it since we don't know if it's useful or not with ranged dps but I'll bump it again to get some input.

this is why we need a rental system, which isn't hard to program (since it basically is already here with the vehicles)

If I win the lottery on Tuesday (£61,000,000)

I'd give you probably 50ped per hour.

Actually If I win the lottery, I'll buy it off you, but hey :p

Hmm if i would participate in mayhem for a top 10 spot, and if i could get a former soc mate and being a generally nice person discount i would probably offer the CLD income for a week as rent. But then again so i guess others will pay a lot more.

get it up there!

Got 154 points with it in cat4 wasting time with SK-80 slow fap, 25lvls from maxing the gun and using only A106 amp.

What's your price in mind? :)

Been playing with the thought of renting out my gun during mayhem and is a bit curious on the market for that. What would be the day rental price for such a gun during mayhem?

Guns is tier 7 and does 181.2 dmg/sec (oldschool) with eamp15 at 110meters range.

-This is not a rental thread as I'm not sure I will do this at all due to socmates competing and maybe myself.
-Collateral would be items/cld/peds and should add up to around 250k, this without discussion.

Proposing to use a 10 ped amp, on a (supposed) valued 250k gun, is the same logic as actually indicating a mmk2 T7 would sell for 250k.

Back