Buying: LIMITED Blueprints (L)

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
Hiya, just wanted to let you know, that if you have any (L) blueprints of weapons,tools,attachments,amps,vehicles,finders,faps,excavators - then i might be interested.

Surely i am interested in all finder amplifier blueprints (L), same goes for all loughlins, kesmeks, rutics, and many other bps, just give me a pm about what you have and maybe i can help you free up some peds for you.

Note to all sellers: Modified/improved/adjusted blueprints (L) are not worth much as they take Alien Biogenic Gel. I do not buy them.

Also interested in 100qr Unlimited blueprints (exp bp IV; jester d-1, level 1,2,3 finder amp, breer p1a p2a p3a, and anything else you think might be interesting for me)

You can find me online on most evenings in twin peaks, just pm me there or COMe trade me (i might be afk playing gta online, but will check pms eventually)

Have bought total over 700k peds worth of bps by today and most customers are regulars, so COMe and become a regular customer!

I work out price for the bulk very fast, so you just have to throw all in the trade window at once, unless there is something i dont have on my database i should be able to give you price offer for bulk of100bps in just 3minutes.

Don´t wait while bp prices keep dropping, sell em now and use the peds to buy CLDs,AUDs and profit without doing anything.

Last edited:
L bps (attachment)

heya, sent ya a pm :)

Bump keep em coming :)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump Bump Badara Bump Bump Bump Badara Bump

BUmp while at work!

Hi!:yay:
I have these limited BP's.
Do u like?

33 Basic Vehicle Gearbox Blueprint (L) 1 0.22 0.51 CARRIED
34 Basic Vehicle Servo Blueprint (L) 1 0.89 4.26 CARRIED
148 Welding Wire Blueprint (L) 1 0.82 2.12 CARRIED
149 Welding Wire Blueprint (L) 1 0.64 1.65 CARRIED
150 Welding Wire Blueprint (L) 1 0.25 0.65 CARRIED
151 Welding Wire Blueprint (L) 1 0.25 0.65 CARRIED

and some textures
138 Turp Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.41 0.56 CARRIED
152 Zinc Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.97 1.86 CARRIED[/QUOTE]

Bumping again. i hope i am not bumping too often ;)

Summer is almost over time to free up your peds for hunting again BUMP.

Bring me your bps and walk away with my peds..

TY yesterdays clients and BUMP for new ones!"

it´s a new day, it´s a new bump to staaart again!

Bump you and thank you

Are you using or reselling?
What % of market value should I expect?

Are you using or reselling?
What % of market value should I expect?

I am buying Blueprints as you can read. After i get them for exchange for my peds i do what i want with them (some i throw to storage waiting for better times, some i craft, some i sell).

In this thread i am buying blueprints from people who want to sell their bps.

About prices, depending on bp i might pay higher than ingame markup or if auction is filled with them i see no reason to pay that high price. For example wouldnt pay 116k%(current markup) for level 4 amp bp (L) as i could have bought it from auction for same price, but it is not worth that much.

I hope i answered your question although i didnt understand first part of it.

Thanks, was just wondering how you would base your buying price, thats all I ment.
If you were reselling them you would have to pay considerably less than if you were the end user yourself.

Next time I go on a clicking spree ill hit you up with what I loot.

Bump clean your storages before summer ends!

Bump BUmp give me something nice! Thx for level 5 (L) got 2 nice hofs on it.

Bump bump bump

Bump! 5,5hours til back online.

Bump Bump, send me PM here or add me to FL in game.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Bump! Sell those BPs today!

Buuuump; bring me bps!!!

Back