server crush in the middle of the mayhem

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
server crushed in the middle of the mayhem and i get an error when i try to log back. Anybody else?

a couple of people said the same thing in soc chat

Server just crashed again, had 27min left.. Kinda annoying.

The same thing has happened to me two times in Mayhem :( I have sent support case to MA .. hope they fix it in a good way :) Today, I used the last key in the Cat 2 S :yay::yay: so ... now I dont need to worry about that anymore;)

S,1 server crashed on me 10 mins in. Was refunded .01 PED. I'm not usually one to whine on forums, but I'll make an exception this time. The "refund" is a little insulting.

Mick

S,1 server crashed on me 10 mins in. Was refunded .01 PED. I'm not usually one to whine on forums, but I'll make an exception this time. The "refund" is a little insulting.

Mick

The refund is the TT value of the key. This is standard when an instance crashes. You get TT value of key/beacon back. At least you didn't lose the MU value paid. In fact in this case you got a refund for something you didn't even pay for.

Mick

If you complete all 30 runs that .01 ped placeholder will give you an average score credit for each .01 ped placeholder you have. If you dont complete all 30 then its like a normal server crash. In that case only thing you actually lost is the "opportunity" to get MM loot

If you complete all 30 runs that .01 ped placeholder will give you an average score credit for each .01 ped placeholder you have. If you dont complete all 30 then its like a normal server crash. In that case only thing you actually lost is the "opportunity" to get MM loot

I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the info.

Back