Please raise the density of the Daikiba spawn between Icarus and Port Atlantis

Jennson

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Jennson Laudi Marakomm
Hi there,
i still remember the days back then in the old swamp camp ( the pre VU10 one ). It was so much fun to hunt there, mostly because of the great and dense Daiki spawn.
Nowadays there are hardly any good Daiki spawns, because every spawn is so sparse.
I tried to hunt there to finally finish my Daiki/Shinki mission.

I tried desperatley to find another spawn.

East of twin: Shinki and not really a good spawn either.
Cape corinth: Shinki, and part of the wave event

Are there any nice density spawn of Daikiba at all in the game nowadays ?

+1
I know some hunters who stopped after the big engine change, because there were no dense enough spawns of their favorite mobs at all - they are still inactive and waiting.

It almost looks like MA (or whoever owns Planet Calypso now) doesn't want people to hunt, just run around looking for their next target.

In the good old Swamp Camp, the spawn in the forest next to the revival or just behind the revival was great because there always were at least few new spawned Daikibas in range of the Opalo.

Yes a lot of great mobspawns got lost and were never replaced properly.
Remember the old Orthos Mollisk spawns with Atrax mixed in. It was one of my first TP runs back then. First time i saw a Mollisk there i thought: Oh how cute, these can'T be dangerous... fired on it with my shiny new Opalo and got ripped apart.

Or the Snable spawn between Billy's and Camp Phönix (?) i think it was. It was worth the TP run, because you unlocked a great hunting ground there.

The Tantillion spawn east of twin, so many of them that you had watch your steps, or you had dozens of them hanging at your ass. It was great to skill there.

The Exa spawn west of Twin. Still no comparable one until today.

The great Medium-Big Bery spawn between the Longu's .. .hmmm i forgot which TP it was back then.

We have a few good spawns also today: Feff, Atrox, Argo (...), but still a lot good spots vanished from Calypso's surface, and i don'T mean the nostalgia, but good hunting spots which can't be find today in that quality sadly.

I think there would be more diversity in hunting habits when hunters would find proper spawns for "their" mobs

West of Twins, basically at the end of the lake, there's a pretty decent spawn on shinkiba. There's an OP out that way, north of the lake. Additionally, the "Hold the hill" shinkiba wave event is there. Get a few people, and that wave even is great for accumulating points towards the shinkiba/daikiba mission. Even without the wave event, there's a decent enough spawn of shinkiba there so you don't have to travel far to get to the next one. Maybe you just didn't go far enough west in your search? :dunno:

Maybe you just didn't go far enough west in your search? :dunno:
Yep, further west from the "Hold the hill" there are plenty of big shared daiki in a small valley and they respawn fast enough, I did the whole bronze in few days there last summer.

There indeed is a lack of a little daiki spawn after Icarus replaced the old one, but maybe there isn't much need of it, having now the daiki challenge based on points instead of kill counts. It was a real boredom to kill ~16k little ones for the Iron and their loot isn't anywhere comparable to the big maturities.

edit: ah wait, those west of TP are shinkiba, which doesn't matter for the challenge but does matter for those who's looking for a specific loot like daiki wool.

Last edited:
There are two wave event areas for daikiba. they reset 15 mins.. So that's not too long.

one is at camp icarus. plenty of Daikiba spawn there starting with young and ending with old alpha

the other is at fort odysseus, with plenty of Daikiba starting with young and ending with stalker + the raging bull (which drops raven armour, which adm is looking for)

I suggest you try those...

one is at camp icarus. plenty of Daikiba spawn there starting with young and ending with old alpha

Aye, this one is especially good if doing the mission :)

Back