Star's Weekend Event Spree

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
mercurys-massacre-poster.jpg

OLA 28 Mercury's Massacre - Estophyl Stalker Highest Single Loot Event on Sunday from 18:30 MA time :D

All events have 20 ped of oil as prize along with each of the vehicles :)

To view the statistics of each vehicle offered as prize, you can go to Event List (press Y and search for Event List), double click on the event you'd like to check out and go to Prizes and double on the vehicle you are interested in.

For these events, I represent Jenna Star Mercury, the current owner . For more info add me, hitman nutrageti 47, ingame to your friend list or message me here :)

For more info on these mobs:

Estophyl: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&id=25

You can get your Allophyl/Estophyl mission from Morgan Drell at Shinook Jungle (27558, 50996).

Last edited:
Plenty of time left for you to clear your schedule :D Bump this up!:wtg:

4 days and 4 h left until the first event starts !

And you left out THE most important info: How much tax, to hunt there?

(Though the word 'free' is mentioned a number of time, I assume the tax isn't 0)

And you left out THE most important info: How much tax, to hunt there?

(Though the word 'free' is mentioned a number of time, I assume the tax isn't 0)

The word "free"refers to registering for the event. Many events have a price that you need to pay to register. The land areas have a 3.99% tax.

Anyway, first event starts today :D Come see if you can get those combibos to let you have a vtol :)

... and the Spree is also good for the Hunter's Bonus

If you join the Screenie event, "Jenna Star Mercury's Screenshot Event ", any good Combibo loot you get in the Spree can off course also win you a Hunter's Bonus PED Prize ;-)

Good one Nutrageti, hope it goes very well this weekend!

Ty Eras :) first event done, 2 left!
Today, Primordial Longu :D 20:00 ma time, don't forget guys :)

Nice Events, i hope that we see more Combibo events on OLA30.

And i hope that we get 1 more Combibo DNA on there :)

Nice poster! Pretty pictures :D

Nice Events, i hope that we see more Combibo events on OLA30.

And i hope that we get 1 more Combibo DNA on there :)

working on both ends :)

Updated first post with this weeks Friday Event on OLA 4 =>:wtg: Atrax young :wtg:
Other events to come later this week :)

First post updated with details of Saturday and Sunday events as well! Come and shoot!

in 10 hours we got plongu!!!! if you can take this mob on come and play

combibo event tonight at 20:00 ! Don't forget to screenshot your hofs for the Screenshot event taking place on OLA 30 too :)

first post updated :)
there will be 2 events on sunday from now on, with no events on friday :)

i almost forgot to bump this :/ saturday and sunday are the days you need to remember!

we got most loot atrax today! come have some fun!

Combibo highest and plongu most loot tonight guys! Come play!

Back