guide update

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
heyas :)

i updated my guide yet again, after over a year
i figured the basics still apply, so i left it be for a while, especially since i was and still am on an EU break more or less
got way less time as well

thus, the update was done fairly quick as well and i hope i got the things rightish

the main part i updated was "space" and "crafting" with new interface and stuff
i still gotta collect information there i guess, but at least it shouldnt answer some basic questions about how to change planets and lessen the shock of the different crafting window

adress (hope upload worked):
http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Entropia_Universe_Guide.pdf

hf :)

Thanks Alice for the Update. This is essential reading for all my disciples :yay:

Dirk

yeah, but as i said, it was done fairly quickly

so if i wrote nonsense, just tell me :D

im no crafter nor much around in space :)

Nice update and lovely guide!
It really helped me when I started years ago, I'd highly reccomend it to any new player.

A few things that I spotted that are no longer correct because of the updates/changes to mindforce:
-"Generally it seems, because of the fix implant decay, the lower damage/heal chips are less eco than ones with bigger intervals, because the fix implant decay per use will give more healing/damage".
The implant decay is no longer fixed, instead implants now decay based on the chips that are used (with the % of the decay from chips that they absorb listed on the implant).
-“payn-inc. implant inserter” decay has been reduced from 2ped to 0.02ped
(and there's a larger variety of mf chips now as well)

Nice update and lovely guide!
It really helped me when I started years ago, I'd highly reccomend it to any new player.

A few things that I spotted that are no longer correct because of the updates/changes to mindforce:
-"Generally it seems, because of the fix implant decay, the lower damage/heal chips are less eco than ones with bigger intervals, because the fix implant decay per use will give more healing/damage".
The implant decay is no longer fixed, instead implants now decay based on the chips that are used (with the % of the decay from chips that they absorb listed on the implant).
-“payn-inc. implant inserter” decay has been reduced from 2ped to 0.02ped
(and there's a larger variety of mf chips now as well)
oh my, gotta look into it

the beacon missions arent the same anymore as well ^.-
and quite some guns i mention arent around anymore as well
wonder if i should remove the planet calypso specific part alltogether
cause adding the "beacon missions" on Ark, RT and whatnot will get more than I can do i guess
gotta see

Last edited:
Thank you again Alice for this great guide!

:yay:

Great work! :)

oh my, gotta look into it

the beacon missions arent the same anymore as well ^.-
and quite some guns i mention arent around anymore as well
wonder if i should remove the planet calypso specific part alltogether
cause adding the "beacon missions" on Ark, RT and whatnot will get more than I can do i guess
gotta see

I would agree with you in removing Calypso specific content, because it is an Entropia Universe guide, BUT having info about beacons is useful of course but in order to keep it complete, you should add the Ark keys as well.

Choices, choices :)

I would agree with you in removing Calypso specific content, because it is an Entropia Universe guide, BUT having info about beacons is useful of course but in order to keep it complete, you should add the Ark keys as well.

Choices, choices :)
and the hell ones :p

Chews on Alice, your will and determination surprises me.

Thankyou to making this guide worthwhile, I will recommend as many newcomers to it as possible :)

Chews on Alice, your will and determination surprises me.

Thankyou to making this guide worthwhile, I will recommend as many newcomers to it as possible :)
ah, the will and determination are a bit down EU wise since a year :)

also time is shorter
i still see what i can get done though

but im glad its still fairly accurate
seems i really need to update the MF section though
the gun chart and beacon part on calypso side doesnt work this way anymore either
ah well, gotta see how i get to it

and the hell ones :p

ah OK did not know about those, never been to Hell, but yes, unless you can make some 'standard' info that goes for every instance (which would be best).

Are they all, run trough the area, kill all the mobs and loot the chest kinda things ?

ah OK did not know about those, never been to Hell, but yes, unless you can make some 'standard' info that goes for every instance (which would be best).

Are they all, run trough the area, kill all the mobs and loot the chest kinda things ?
no idea

i havent been in the ark nor hell ones

even the calypso ones i just went onto, uh, twice i think, the free one included

well the Ark ones are just like I explained, run a path and along the way kill as much mobs as possible, half way there is a boss mob and at the end an even harder boss mob. after that one there is a room with chests you need to open for loot. The more mobs you killed along the way, the higher the loot from the chests will be (or the chance to get a higher loot is higher)

Back