Achievement: 4k points in Sweat Gatherer skill :)

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Finally i have reached the 4k SG club. I wanted to wait with this untill MM is over.

Next step - 5k of course ;). I doubt i will reach it this year though.

If you look on the picture you will notice next quite achivement comming very soon too, probably in next 1-2 days ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Grats :) on reaching 4k :)

Gratz on this nice achievement Fal!
Were you getting scared when I told you I would overtake your SG skills? :silly2::eyecrazy:
Good luck on the next 1K skills!
Already back to Ark?

I gave up sweating a long time ago. Well done bud :)

Epic sweat gatherer skill, massive gratz Falagor. Most will not realise how hard it is, or the dedication required to get that level of points. SG skill drops are exremely slow.

On another point Good luck with Mindforce Harmony at Level 51

If you throw just as much effort at that you could very well be first person to unlock Force Merge (L65 dam) with Cryo (food for thought, and some fame), although some stiff competition against other Cryo skillers out there for that particular goal, are you up for the challenge!!!

Nice going.

Rick

lewl gratz m8!

Congrats mate!

Looking forward to seeing the MFH thread!

Thank you everyone ;).

(...)
If you throw just as much effort at that you could very well be first person to unlock Force Merge (L65 dam) with Cryo (food for thought, and some fame), although some stiff competition against other Cryo skillers out there for that particular goal, are you up for the challenge!!!
(...)

Thats the plan! :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Omg... Congratz :D

Back