FYI: Starting a CLD sharing club. CLD split in 10x smaller shares

AndromedaDiablo

Prowler
Andromeda
Hello everyone,

Anyone intrested in putting a smaller PEDS in a share instead of 1200/1300 ped in 1 share.

i am offering a sharing service were i keep track of all income and outcome.

Offering a service with shares for 125 ped each as in 12,5 dollar a share

ATM offering 10 shares.

I am myself a small buyer and dislike the big PED CLD so hoping that lower people want to join up in grabbing CLD 1 or multiple depends on the participation..

I am a old player from 2005 so as in being a beginner i am not.

Do u think is he not running away with my money, i say give it a try or ignore this thread.

I got like 0 dislikes and want 100% trustworthy.

I pay out monthly in PEDS i keep track of all shares in a excel sheet of each owner.

Got a special page made were i put info on if there is a plan to buy more shares.

*** 10 shares atm for sale *** more will be comming if it goes good.

all invested peds are returned as long as the CLD price stays normal.

See my blog for more information got any question email me or pm me here.

i will be investing my own peds in it too

I accept paypal and ingame peds contact me for payment info directly.

Any Progresss on the payout what u het can be available true a excel sheet wich will be provided by a link once u join

got any tips they are welcome too.
http://shareseu.blogspot.nl/

Last edited:
AND WHAT IF YOU DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT? Do i get my 125ped back then?

Lol, j/k. Anyway gl with all the work paying the 10 guys per deed each week.

Consider as free bump :)

Nice idea, but not sure there'll be much of a use for it in a while when RT releases their land deeds for 1/10 the start price of CLDs. ;)

Side Note - I might actually be interested in this in the coming months. :)

Last edited:
AND WHAT IF YOU DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT? Do i get my 125ped back then?

Lol, j/k. Anyway gl with all the work paying the 10 guys per deed each week.

Consider as free bump :)

i pay out monthly to make the ammount a bit decent and organized i can pay out on a 3 months or yearly base too if requested

If i die is the same as if the game dies. can happen both. Bigger chance the game will die then i will :yay:

Nice idea, but not sure there'll be much of a use for it in a while when RT releases their land deeds for 1/10 the start price of CLDs. ;)

This is how rumors get started. And wars. :silly2:

1/10th of price with 1/1000th of revenue... that's sooo tempting ;)

Reactions: das
and it can create a (plus or Minus) so u can lose on it too or what? then my offer is still nice as calypso is a steady planet with a steady income and u can always sell the sharesagain. to someone else or me

I would recomend you use google docs instead of excell so that you are able to share thek with your investors for more transpatancy and ease on your part.

That is how I uave done it with my coop shop on rocktropia as well as logs and pay for the crews on my ships.

narfi

already a step ahead of that i made it already so that i can keep track of every investor seperate online. but i wanne give the chance to keep some players anonymous if they choose that.

already a step ahead of that i made it already so that i can keep track of every investor seperate online. but i wanne give the chance to keep some players anonymous if they choose that.

In that case you simply agree on a pseudonym for the investor and print it that way on the sheet. It can all be public.

Only got one question for you ... What's innit for you?

Surely you don't wanna load yourself with so much work for nothing?

Angel

Only got one question for you ... What's innit for you?

Surely you don't wanna load yourself with so much work for nothing?

Angel

2 things are in it for me, i can buy some shares too as i dont have much peds got like 600 ped atm enough for half a land deed. And i payout most of it to you guys but i round it up a little bit so a few pec go to me for the trouble small percentages for the effort i put in it to arrange it all but mostly its waiting to pay out. dont expect to have 1000 people donating so it wont be much work afther all.

Back