ROCKTROPIA 10 Event Official RULES! 7th -10th of FEB

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
-This Entropia Universe event is Sponsored by Mindark -

8307d1359570014-ten_mid.jpg.html

The 10 EVENT shall start on Feb 7th and end at midnight on February 10th MA Time.

Prizes for the highest single loot globals/HoFs will be awarded in the Hunting Mining and Crafting professions to Solo Players (No teams) Only the top 4 Highest Single loots in hunting and top 3 highest Single loots in crafting and Mining all hofs and Globals must be scored on ROCKTROPIA Specific Mobs, Ores/enmatters or BPS to be considered for the top 10.

NOTE: Only The Highest Single Loot per Avatar across All three Professions will be Entered to Win... Only 1 Prize per avatar!

Highest single Loots in instances DO NOT COUNT. Hell mining and Mobs DO count. ROCKTROPIA Specific mobs means "NOT" Mobs Like Atrox or Ambulimax that can also be found on both ROCKTROPIA and Calypso. RT Ores and Enmatters means ores and Enmatters that are unique to the planet like Alternative and Hurricane. RT blueprints means BP's that are Unique to RT that primarily use ROCKTROPIA specific ingredients, Like D-Class Amps.

Check this thread for examples http://www.rocktropia.com/forum/t17619/

In addition to the TOP 10 Global HoFs Event a special 10th Anniversary item may possibly be found on the following mobs "At Such Time the Mindark add them"

Werewolf Warriors, Zombie Bikers, Street Kings, Crunk Shark tooth Assasin's, Code Demons, White Wolfs, Motorhead Royalty and Young Pop Dragons

Here is the list of prizes for ROCKTropia's Entropia Universe ten-year anniversary event:

1st Place - Chronicle Thigh Guards TEN Edition (M) + Armor Plating Mark. 10C (L) TEN Edition
2nd Place - Chronicle Helmet (F) TEN Edition
3rd Place - Chronicle Gloves (M) TEN Edition
4th Place - Armor Plating Mark. 10A TEN Edition
5th Place - Armor Plating Mark. 10B TEN Edition
6th Place - Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition
7th Place - Paladin Thigh Guards (M) TEN Edition
8th Place - Paladin Helmet (F) TEN Edition
9th Place - Paladin Gloves (M) TEN Edition
10th Place - Arsonistic Chip III (L) TEN Edition

Mindark will track all the HOFs and Globals during the time frame and provide us with the list of Winners. Any neccesarry clarifications will be made in this thread Prior to the start of the event!​

Rules Updated: 1 Prize per avatar

Clarification.

Your Highest Qualifying Loot will be considered for the Top 10. If Your highest overall loot in one catergory doesn't Qualify, but your Highest loot in another does, that will be the one counted.

Last edited:
so does this mean that a persons hunting highest will be compared against the crafting or mining highest to determine winners? if so then all prizes will most likely go to crafters or miners, but probably crafters. anyones thoughts?

and how does RT mobs possibly have 10 ed items in loot already when MA already said items for PP's wont be added until end of Feb vu>?

so does this mean that a persons hunting highest will be compared against the crafting or mining highest to determine winners? if so then all prizes will most likely go to crafters or miners, but probably crafters. anyones thoughts?

Op says, Only the top 4 Highest Single loots in hunting and top 3 highest Single loots in crafting and Mining.

But perhaps one profession is favoured for the top prizes.

In addition to the TOP 10 Global HoFs Event a special 10th Anniversary item may possibly be found on the following mobs "At Such Time the Mindark add them"

What does that bold part mean?

IF MindArk adds them?

Regards

What does that bold part mean?
Guess it means that RT team has no control over it and the item will be looted when MA will decide to put it in the pool (not necessarily between 7th-10th Feb).

That special item can be looted in those mobs Nd said but doensn't mean it can only belooted between those datys (7~10), in this days it's counting for the 100 highest loots, the item special addition will come when MA decides to input them in the loot pool, at least that's what i understand from Op.

Rules Updated: Only 1 Prize per avatar. Only the Highest single loot across all three professions will be considered for the Top 10.

starting at 00.01 7 februari ?

Starts on Feb 7th 00:00 MA Time.

Best of Luck Everyone! Watch out for the Pirates on your way to ROCKtropia!

Dont forget to get a Screenshot of your New Avatar at the New Club NEVERDIE Red Carpet in New Harlem.

Please Be Nice to the Video Vixens... Androids do have feelings, at least ours do.

Loots in instances do not count, but if u do enter an instance remember Do Not Die otherwise you may be booted and lose all your ped!

Watch out For Zombies, they bite.

And if you find yourself incarcerated, do not slip on the soap!

Thanks MA for all the Nice prizes!

Happy 10th Anniversary! May your Avatars Live Forever - Powered by You!

and how does RT mobs possibly have 10 ed items in loot already when MA already said items for PP's wont be added until end of Feb vu>?

Only RT Blueprints count, there is no good RT that you can mass produce. Even the d-class BP requires great amount of residue to break even, otherwise, it's a great loss after just 500 clicks.

I suspect it will be a mob grinding fest to be honest. Biggest global wins. At least it gives everyone a chance.

Things are Starting to heat up now.. A couple of Hunting Hof's cracked the TOP 10 for the universe on Entropia life.

Added a Clarification to the rules

Your Highest Qualifying Loot will be considered for the Top 10. If Your highest overall loot in one catergory doesn't Qualify, but your Highest loot in another does, that will be the one counted.

Wait wait wait - ores/enmatt have to be RT specific?? Why shaft miners like that?? Hunters get to choose which mob to shoot, crafters get to choose which bp to click, but miners have no way to single out which ore/enmatt they find! That would be like saying that the only loot that counts for hunting is loot that is RT specific! Am I just reading the rules wrong??

Things are Starting to heat up now.. A couple of Hunting Hof's cracked the TOP 10 for the universe on Entropia life.

Added a Clarification to the rules

Where and when Can we see the winner's `?
I got more then one HOF. I like to know where I stand now when its all done :D

Where's the tally at?

Waiting for confirmation of Results from MA, will be confirmed as soon as we have them

LOL someone expected results already? still waiting on MM....:laugh:

Where and when Can we see the winner's `?
I got more then one HOF. I like to know where I stand now when its all done :D

I looked you up on tracker and don't see any qualifying mining hofs for you.

I think to place hunting you needed to get higher than 2k and higher than 2.8k (I hope that one qualifies since its mine)

Narfi

Yes I, too, would like to know why miners had it taken out of their control...when the other professions could easily cycle peds strictly on qualifying mobs or BP's. It is completely unfair. Pop dragons don't suddenly turn into Faucervix when you successfully kill and loot one. Why should mining claims be discounted this way?

I think the reason that only rt specific resources were allowed was due to the restriction of the other professions inthe same manner. Some sort of restriction was needed to make it compeditive between all 3 prof. We all know that mining and crafting yeild many more big ubers and ath are much higher in number and tt value than hunting gives. Biggest mining 200k and about the same crafting vs 112k for hunting and the frequency of getting big hits hunting is much lower.

That being said, I must agree it was a big disadvantage for miners since the best they could do control wise would be to hunt known areas for rt resources. The rules would have been better written saying somthing like must be using rt mining gear or mining in an arean known to have alot of rt resources like dome 1 11 13 ect

I looked you up on tracker and don't see any qualifying mining hofs for you.

I think to place hunting you needed to get higher than 2k and higher than 2.8k (I hope that one qualifies since its mine)

Narfi

I did look a little more. So its only 3 hunter's gonne get on the list?
3hunters , 3miners , 3 crafters +1 from event. Thats 10 prizses.

At first i just think it was best loot. 1-10.
whatever category. Sorry.

Well well was fun.
My two 700pedder's hofs wont count then.
and my small 260ped mining is to small :D

Back