FYI: Old school mentor available to train our next generaltion EU Players

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
As the title states, I have mentored quite a few people in the past (some of them are in top ranked socs today).

I have the following requirements if you would like me to mentor you:

1. DONT ASK ME OR ANYONE ELSE FOR HANDOUTS! First time you do, I am done. I will set you up for success in game from the start on how to make money to play.
NOTE: This is not a get rich game, and it maybe slow for you to start. It is a part of the game dynamics, however there are other options for quickly progressing if needed as well. We can discuss this if the interest is there..

2. Actually be serious about learning EU, it is far more than just a game. I have played off and on since 2004 and am still learning new things it seems all the time. There is so much to this game that you will always be busy learning and having fun with new things.

3. Must be on Calypso or willing to come to Calypso.

4. Must be somewhere in the United States. I mean no offense to this, but it is easier to be in the same time zone. I am open to taking someone outside of this but please know ahead of time that we may not see much of each other.
NOTE: In the event I can't mentor you do to location (such as you are from Europe somewhere) I can point you to honorable, decent, intelligent and down to earth players in that time zone who will take you on (pending you abide by the rules I set forth).

5. You must be honorable. I refuse to associate with theives, scammers or anything else of the like. Now please note.... If you want to choose to be a pirate or PVPer to loot others in pvp4 or something else along those lines; that is a game dynamic and hence not dishonorable.

6. Finally, and most importantly, BE READY TO HAVE FUN! This game is freacken awesome.... :yay:

I dont know everything in the game, and honestly I dont think anyone does. However I know where to find it, who to ask of it, and have no problem going to research it myself with you by my side. Being a mentor to someone new in EU is not just showing them the ropes, its fostering long term relationships that are years in the making. I learned this from my original mentor (Dion Red Strike) and continue that thought process into the future.

I can show you how to craft, hunt, mine, pvp, use the Auction to your advantage from a beginners perspective and more.

If this sounds like an interest, PM me here or in game. My full name is Blue Corvette Velvet, so use the Player Register found in your Action Library to look up me up.

ALSO offering help in getting TPs if you HAVE LARGE GROUPS OF NEW PLAYERS, I OFFER NO CHARGE WORMHOLE SERVICES TO HELP GET TPs and SEE MORE OF CALYPSO QUICKLY!

I look forward to hearing from our new player base and helping you be successful in Entropia Universe!

Blue Corvette Velvet

Last edited:
I've completed my mentorship but am always interested in learning more if possible.

Hi, I'd like to be your disciple. My highest profession level is level 4, laser pistoleer (hit).

Feel free to reach me in game or if you want to chat now, you can reach me via private message here in forums.

Corvette would make a really great mentor, though he wasn't officially my mentor when I started back in 2006, he hunted with me a lot and showed me the ropes, especially when it comes to PVP.

:)

Back